Help Find Parents

My name is Hector Zeroni and I've been fostered for the past 10 years. I am 18 now and I want to find my parents. My friend Stanley and I went out into the deserts a year ago and found a chest filled with thousands worth of money and documents. I used some of that money to hire a private investigation team that did barely helped at all. I want to take it to the internet because I feel it is easy to spread my message out in better hopes of finding my mother and father. Please help me!

Will smiths son?

Nice Holes story faggot

Why did you steal those shoes, Hector?

He dindu nuffin!!! Hector was unironically one of the heros in that story, even though he was a serial criminal. He stole the shoes framing shia lecuck, then somehow committed another crime right after that, sending him to juvinile detention before shia went there

HE WILL NUT INSIDE US

My names Armpit!

From a neutral POV i would say your Parents are Niggers.

Most likely overdosed on Crack.

Must suck to be you.

>Living with a family who shares his racial heritage is very important to Cole

This sounds familiar

DIGGIN' UP THOSE HOLES

Am I remembering the book incorrectly but wasnt the day saved by a 200 year old jar of onion juice or some shit

For those who don't know this thread should be saged and reported for off topic

this is a character in the film Holes.

Peaches

We could say the same thing about the Bible.

Support my indiegogo campaign

FALSE

Hello Heckler Zeroni I am ur long lost mother desu.I dumped you in the garbage for a reason stop trying to find me.If you want info go talk to my man Ed.He works at a place called Good Burger.Approach him and say give me some o dat really special sauce nuggy.Fuck Off

You want to know why they call him Zero? Because there's nothing inside of his stupid little head.

>yfw Shia turned into a crazy cunt

I can make Sploosh ma! I can make sploosh

>tfw I watched this movie on a friday afternoon after tiring day in high school by accident, really liked it, cute story and this post made my day thinking back at my childhood

Thank you for this nice feeling man.

>being surprised a nigger nigged
>calling him a hero
>implying Shia le'cuck didn't deserve juvie