I WILL REPEAL AND REPLACE OBAMACARE

>I WILL REPEAL AND REPLACE OBAMACARE

Ummmm... I don't think so sweetie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=awY1MRlMKMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>shart of the deal

The man America elected because they're sick of politicians pulls a 100% politician move.

You all ready to admit Trump was a mistake?

lol look at his face he knows hes done

literally never

MAGA - Morons Are Governing America

6 fuckings years to come up with a better healthcare plan than democrats and republishists STILL fail at it

LMAO

>You all ready to admit Trump was a mistake?

No, they'll call it 4d chess.

Paul Ryan LITERALLY. JUST.

USA has much bigger problems than Obamacare when it comes to healthcare costs and that's not something a single bill could fix anyway. Your healthcare system needs a complete overhaul simply because YOUR SHIT COSTS TOO MUCH. A pill you can get in australia for like 2 dollars a pill in US you need to pay 15 dollars or something. Once everything is cheaper then you can talk about proper healthcare policies, perhaps even move for universal healthcare which would just straight up be cheaper for taxpayers if your healthcare costs went down which hasn't happened yet, in fact, the exact opposite is happening.

How could Trump be a mistake when the alternative was Satan? Unless you're a Satanist or Bluepill obviously.

BASED OBAMALEAF MUST BE CREAMING HIMSELF RIGHT NOW

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA TRUMPETTS BTFO

Sure he will. All they have to do is put the bill in front of him and signature, boom, done.

That Congress is incapable of passing that bill does nothing to Trump. It does make Ryan look like a weak pansy who can't whip his party into line. Heck, if he got a bill through and the Senate flunked it, it'd at least mean he had the power to do his part and the blame would fall on McConnell.

But nope. Not even the first step. I figure we'll be looking at votes to shuffle House leadership as the cost inside of two months.

They're with Her and her globalist masters

Fucking Freedom Caucus dicks

>THEY SAID THEY WOULD REPEAL AND REPLACE IT!!!!

Will he be here soon?

I missed watching him BTFO himself.

You are absolutely right but there is really nothing we can do short of completely taking over the health care business and giving all doctors and health care professionals massive pay cuts. The biggest problem with costs in the U.S. is that WE PAY DOCTORS TOO MUCH and it's virtually impossible to force down wages.

And Obama said he would end the war in Afghanistan.... How is that working out? Point is presidents dont accomplish everything they say. Only faggots will hold on to this as a victory for the left. Trump has an agenda and is pushing forward focusing on the big picture.

He's busy shitting up another thread with graphs he posted millions of times.

You're all getting doxed soon

HEY SHARIA BLUE EMPLOYEES, BEING PAID TO FUCK WITH THE OLD SQUAD WILL NOT BE AN EXCUSE.

TAKE YOUR HEAD-PHONES OFF, GET UP NOW, WALK AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER, GO UP TO YOUR SHARIA-BLUE-BALLS BOSS, SAY...

>"FUCK YOU ASSHOLE"

LEAVE AND NEVER LOOK BACK.

DON'T EVEN TAKE THE MONEY.

>THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE IDIOT

t. OLD SQUAD

This just means it will fully collapse on its own before being replaced.

Making Obama completely own his failed legacy without being able to blame anyone else.

RYAN JUST SAID "We're going to be living with ObamaCare for the foreseeable future,"

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK
TRUMP SAID HE'D REPEAL IT
THIS IS ABSOLUTE HORSESHIT
LET ME SEE YOU FUCKING TRUMPFAGS TRY TO DEFEND THIS BLATANT FAILURE TO DELIVER ON A MAJOR CAMPAIGN PROMISE

youtube.com/watch?v=awY1MRlMKMc

ITT Shills try to distract us from the fact he's barely been in office 2 months with a temporary setback

He's gonna get Ryan removed.

Ryan was chosen by the GOP to deal with Obama. Trump is a different beast.

House insurrection incoming.

No tax cuts until Ryan is gone.

lol lol lol, GOP donors not getting their tax cuts until Ryan goes.

Things to look forward to...
- government shutdowns
- no tax cuts
- no alternative in Democrats

Congressmen and senators might be primaried in 2018.

Who's white, old, and chummy with the Kochs?

that's the new speaker