Éire/pol/ - Friday Fianna edition

Thread theme: youtu.be/Yz443GOA46Q
Identity Ireland are a meme, National Party our best hope: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party, spread the word, spread memes and anti immigrant sentiment online and put up posters in your local areas.
Petes song: youtu.be/oYos7FCW_FI
Quick rundown on politics here: pastebin.com/5VdTq24C
Constitution: constitution.ie/Documents/Bhunreacht_na_hEireann_web.pdf
Learn Irish: daltai.com/ teanglann.ie/en/

>Slicer of salaam stabs saxons
rte.ie/news/world/2017/0322/861766-westminster-parliament/

>Martin McGuinness dies
rte.ie/news/galleries/2017/0323/862021-martin-mcguinness-funeral/

>A retrospect of McGuinness
rte.ie/news/galleries/2017/0321/861289-martin-mcguinness-in-pictures/

>Clinton calls on people to finish building peace at McGuinness funeral
rte.ie/news/2017/0323/861887-mcguinness/

>(((Irish))) muslims protest Hijab workplace ban
thejournal.ie/hijab-protest-3299502-Mar2017/

>Tyrone at it again!
thejournal.ie/psni-explosion-strabane-3300557-Mar2017/

>Large increase in race "hate crimes"
thejournal.ie/racist-incident-enar-ireland-3298300-Mar2017/

>Kenny: "I will never leave!"
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/kenny-again-cites-the-north-and-brexit-as-reasons-to-remain-on-as-taoiseach-35556312.html

>Eternal anglo shoots Irishman
independent.ie/irish-news/courts/british-fugitive-living-under-false-identity-shot-dead-innocent-irish-dad-after-pub-row-court-told-35550326.html

>Sure he's only a pedosexual, leave him off!
independent.ie/irish-news/courts/convicted-paedophile-puts-home-up-for-sale-to-pay-100k-damages-to-sexually-abused-nephew-35550881.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6hYlGO7NsuM
m.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/out-of-prison-islamic-terrorist-freed-today-but-deportation-remains-in-doubt-35560892.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WxdnRAvzQu0
youtube.com/watch?v=PrpzdQmM4WE
youtube.com/watch?v=cc6JMfZ2svk&
youtube.com/watch?v=5eR16gxaL4o
youtube.com/watch?v=NDeWJCTcMC8&t=4s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

link me up with some comfy irish/celtic paganism shit

its for a friend

memes

No parasan!

No parasan!

NO PARASAN!

Remember your history, facists. Identity ireland got BTFO to kingdom come, NP will suffer the same fate

Is that early art of Gandalf?

Any of you boys watching the match?

youtube.com/watch?v=6hYlGO7NsuM
>No parasan!
Kek keep it up lad!

Shut it down boys. They know too much

Anyone else hear about that islamic terrorist being released today in Ireland?

How can we get gun culture to grow in Ireland or is it impossible

I'll stick to my pike

Who?

We take back the 6

Encourage farmers to get them

>tfw when Mullato Culchie

>Mullato Culchie
>Mayo
GET OUT

m.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/out-of-prison-islamic-terrorist-freed-today-but-deportation-remains-in-doubt-35560892.html

I only heard about it on the radio this morning

Maybe set up a gun club?
The Shamrock Shooters

I like the name.

Time to track him down the old fashioned way

i would if i could

This is the whole truth, no trolling.

Populist parties in Europe ONLY succeed with the advantage of a charismatic, energetic leader. Wilders, Le pen, etc. Look what happened to UKIP after farage left.

The reason why NP will fail is because of barrett. He is uninspiring, uninteresting, tedious, old.

He represents ireland 50 years ago. Not now. NP will die. That is the truth.

Bump

gtfo

REAL irish only

>forgetting about the occupied 6

The day I will trust a failed commie on politics who has spent the past few days reposting the same wrongly spelled battle cry on Irish threads on a mongolian meat reviewing board is the day I will kill myself.
>it's spelled no pasaran just so you know
pic related

Barrett has been at this since before you a glint in your father's bollocks. He has rubbed shoulders with people around Europe and has a wealth of experience. He is an elder statesman of the Irish right. He is doing this for us. Treat him with respect or take your business elsewhere.

Why the fuck did Bill Clinton attend the funeral? He is a tired old degenerate egomaniacal pervert. Why do people take his words seriously. You might as well put me up on the podium to talk about hippo anuses.

Bill was involved in the peace process as far as I remember, so it isn't that strange.

im srry :c
srry 4 bein a jek user :c
i am irish user

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WxdnRAvzQu0

Barrett is less significant than my father's left bollock.

youtube.com/watch?v=PrpzdQmM4WE
So do you think new parties automatically become significant instantly?

That costume is what both of my parents were wearing when they concieved me. They were spilling beer all over eachother, and using horribly butchered/racist irish accents. They poured beer all over there private parts and used them as lube.

This is how I was concieved.

Just as my father was shooting his load a small chinese midget man popped out of the closet wearing a fake read beard thing and exclaimed "dey magicurry dericious" and ran off panting and screaming maniacally.

Those poles will all go home, they don't like it here very much outside of the money.

Gee I wonder who's behind this post

NP is unknown outside the alt right echo chambers on the internet. Their social media presence is insignificant.

This is because they are pretty much a brand new party. you can't expect them to be doing anything huge at this point it would be the same for any left wing party starting out.

Such is life in 'Murica

"Those who expect victory in a week are gone in a month."- Justin Barrett

They'll die out like identity ireland. They're anti abortion and conservative social views are incompatible with the beliefs of the new generation

Hardly anybody is pro abortion in Ireland even the younger generations.

No that isn't the truth you fucking shill. NP and JB will succeed, even if you commies have to be dragged kicking and screaming. Mark my words.

This is just false. Even the nationalists from Ireland on here will begrudgingly tell you this.

How much success has identity ireland had after mass exposure and a few years on the scene?

HMMMMMMMMM

>(((alt-right)))

LEL shill confirmed fucking nobody brings that term up except SHILLS looking to derail real nationalism with their controlled opposition bullshit. Must be gutted that little RTE stunt didn't work lol.

>How much success had a bunch of morons who can't even use the right fucking flag after mass exposure and a few years on the scene
ftfy

I live in Ireland.

Do people who move to NI eligible for Irish and UK citizenship once they naturalize? I know that the UK and Ireland have freedom of movement but I'm still interested

I'm not sure, can someone give an answer to this?

Incredible a burger telling a Northern Irish man he's not Irish.

How goes life in Armagh?

Bandit country

Pretty boring nothing much happening just moving house at the moment.

>he hasn't heard that generation z is the most conservative since ww2

Why do you hate God, Irish bastards?

>WBC
Forgot about them lunatics.

EES JAY DUBA WES

Daily reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=cc6JMfZ2svk&

A real patriot that talks the truth about the fascist alt right

>A real patriot that talks the truth about the fascist alt right
>alt right
you keep using this term as if anyone sane actually identifies with it. also being right wing and being fascist are completely different things.

Loving some of the Father Ted references in here.

Anyway, was going to ask if you think a joint rule is possible in NI due to the parties there being in the usual stalemate. Is is true that westminister threatened paisley with something like this when he refused to enter power-sharing?

Wew lad did you just blow in from faggotville?

Filthy prods the mighty red hand of god shall strike them down and the Irish shall triumph once more.

I say it is lad

Well lads. What ya think of the Bus Eireann strike. Who needs public services, gambling is nore important according to our so called leaders.

What's the craic with that? Bus drivers won't drive? Get train or cycle then.

it was inevitable but it is a complete load of bollox

some trains are gone as well, and it fucks more rural parts over completely.

Not by the workers. Just an american bullshit agenda that does not belong here.

What is the consensus on Kenny staying Taoiseach here? I know hes bad but things will could be worse without him.

The longer we delay change in the current govt bar Zappone the more time we have to prepare.

What do you think real nationalism is? You do know the definition of the word "nation" don't you? Look it up.

Do you really think that Muslims, Mexicans, or blacks feel the same kind of nationalism that native whites feel in western countries? They can't because it's not their nation. It's an economic zone that they are currently dwelling in.

If current trends continue, of course, they will be their nations. Hurray for civic nationalism. Get the fuck out of here.

Tin to tin

Tinker time

>what is ethnic nationalism

youtube.com/watch?v=5eR16gxaL4o

These cunts need to be put down like the dogs they are

Butcher doing what he does best!

Kek, how is the """refugee""" issue in Ireland anyway? Last I checked you only let in 400 right? Has that number gone up?

Not sure currently but I don't think we have taken any more.

There's more nowadays. That vile bitch zappone let around 200 in from recently I hear. The bottom line is that they go home.

Have they been acting up at all?

oh I forgot, worst part was they were from fucking calais right?
if they have been there hasn't been much coverage of it.

UKGBI.

>WEST BRITS BTFO

>Calais
Fuck me! I wish I could throw that dyke Zappone in a peat bog my self, I'm so sorry that she came from my country to yours, wish we could've kept that shit contained

Doing irish oral next Tuesday lads. Would it be advisable to say "Toicfaidh ar la! On the way out?

>118140114

All "boys" aswell, as she gleefully reminds us

youtube.com/watch?v=NDeWJCTcMC8&t=4s

The migrant jungle

That nigger from The livestream last night, the one who claimed asylum in Ireland from South Africa really rustled the fuck out of me
If anyone should be getting asylum from South Africa it's the white Boers

Who let an American libtard dyke into Irish politics?

Do it for us lad!

Please tell me that's fake

Absolutely no idea and it makes no sense...do foreign citizens regularly move into other countries politics?

No thanks, I joined the true Republican Movement.