If the world ended tomorrow, what would you do? What would you think about it?

If the world ended tomorrow, what would you do? What would you think about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lmzvk-AW2CE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

forget about me, the whole world would go fucking insane if the world ended tomorrow
degeneracy would be rampant and everyone would be fucking everyone, killing people and overall just going nuts
i would like to see that desu lol

make happening threads on pol

I'd thought: 'Fuck you for not coming on Monday.'

>world ended
>what would you think about it?

Not much because I would be dead

>What would you think about it?

How glad I'd be to see the Jews burn in eternal Hell for lying and harming people.

i hope that the afterlife has a big cool anime adventure planned and ready for me and my friends! :D

I'd post "TAKE THAT DRUMPF!".

Tears of joy

Rape someone and then kill myself before the world ended

Kek

Like shit cuz I'm going to be hungover as fuck. But on the other hand I'm glad it's over.

think about all the good times, probably wouldn't give this site a single thought,

That none of this matters and eventually all particles will become nothing

Try and guess what people will do when they first see gods Microsoft™ warranty sticker.

Kek. I actually read some creepy pasta that was about earth being a program made by aliens. It was decently written

Id be scared but finally happy

I'll lose my Virgin and smoke a weed. I probably might spend my last hours on this site blazing with my f ams.

>Pasta
>[insert awful "how Italians blank" joke here]

Ahah you got me

Text and FaceTime my family if possible then wait for Jesus with my close friends and family.

I'm not worried, I know where I'm going tbqh.

youtu.be/lmzvk-AW2CE

even tho I know it's going down the drain in ever increasing pace I would be sad and depressed AF

That looks cool, gonna watch that

I would not worship someone who would allow us to be nuked you idiot. What has jesus ever done for anyone?