Alefantis=Rothschilld?

I just saw this thread
and thought maybe we should start discussing pic related

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115510439/#115532326
>user claims alefantis is a rothschild
>claims brock will suffer heartattack in an attempt to cover shit up
>few days ago brock actually got a heartattack
>post was made march 6.

So could this be the reason Alex Jones suddenly kisses alefantis ass, because he doesnt want to be the next with a heartattack?

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1660696
youtube.com/watch?v=N1dsXn5SoA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Even Alex Jones bent over live this morning. What a pussy ass bitch he is.

the moment he turned away from pizzagate calling it a psyops to distract from other things i stopped watching him. didnt watch much to begin with, but that was the moment he screwed up for me lost all credibillity

PEOPLE, stop discrediting infowars or alex jones, this are serious fucking matters, lives at stake...
he bent the knee so you know SHIT is going down, please be civil and stop trying to correct the record!

That and Nunes saying
>Nope, nothing to see here..
Two steps forward, one step back...

This.

He was blown away when Trump won too.
Like He knew the fix was in for Clinton, and couldn't understand what was happening.

we do not sow
we do not reap
we do not kneel
we are ironborn

loyal to the drowned god.

there is also a building that alefantis seems to have bought from a rothschild
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1660696

Well would you look at that. I was right all along. I wonder how many times the FBI interviews him and perform psychometric tests.

I guarantee you the intelligence community influences him.

If it weren't for getting scraped up by lawyers, he would continue to practice his FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

But yeah, Alex Jones is a massive shill.

Lives at stake? What lives? Brock died of a "heart attack". He needs to eat better and take his mind off the rat race.

Alex Jones didn't want to get caught up with that fiasco.

give me the basic gestalt on maxwell

well, AJ is a bit difficult to figure out. my guess is this:
A few years ago, back when he uncovered bohemian grove and that stuff, he was genuine, actually trying to reveal the evilness. however he got suicided and replaced by bill hicks who faked his death. from then on he continued to talk about the same stuff to not draw too much attention by doing a 180° turn, but he does so in such a ridiculous manner, sperging out all the time, that noone would believe it unless they already do so or know about it.

WHO IS JAMES ALIFANTES?

We know it's not his real name. He has powerful influence. That fucking PEGASUS MUSEUM got fucking swept under the rug and that I feel was far more substantial than comet pizza.

So who the fuck is he? I think this rothschild theory is worth looking for.

Enough about Jones, he helped get Trump elected for christ sake. That's undeniable.

I'm so tired, haven't slept well all week. You must be tired too, so much to worry about. Let's get some rest, close our eyes and sleep.

yeah, got pretty quiet about the pegasus museum.
what about the humble tshirt merchant that discovered it and led us there? any news from him? or did he dissappear? whats with /ourguy/ at CBS that made the only unbiased, even if only superficial, report on pizzagate, ben swan. shortly after he canceled his project he started a funding campange already and announced his social media going dark. is he still allive?

The sleepy leaf strikes again.

Yeah I was thinking of those guys too. As far as I can see, Alefantis can do anything he wants. One of these untouchables who doesn't care if he leaves a trail.

I just want to know who he really is. He's living a double life and has a real name.

SLEEPING IS FOR BITCHES WAKE UP AND PRAISE KEK FOOL

Alex Jones backed down from Pizzagate because he didn't want to be beaten like a rented mule in court. His lawyers must have finally talked to him in a language that he could understand, about the consequences of making bullshit accusations about a businessman running a child sex ring out of his business.

You can say all sorts of things about public figures and get away with it, but private figures can come after you with a lawyer.

Bump

I wonder who that poster was who called the heart attack.

not that far off to guess though

yeah, wondered my self if the jaime l'enfantes thing was a wink from the universe/god/kek or was just a covername which was a sick joke from them. maybe its a covername but god/the universe/kek made him choose this one without him knowing about the relation. i mean we also have:
anthony weiner
A horny weiner

Podesta
Pedosta
Pedo Star

Nomen est omen, the name is a sign

Donald John Trump
Donald=Ruler of the world
John=Blessed by god
Trump=Trump, like trumpcard
He was 7 decades, 7 months and 7 days old when he became president, and he also won with 77 elactoral votes.

there is also the feast of moloch, which goes 13 days and ends on april 19 which is used for sacrifices. cant remember the name but if you scratched out a few letters it spelled "pizagte" or "pizagat" something like that. another (((coincidence))) we used the name "pizzagate"?

>unironically watching alex jones

some kind hearted spook, KEK blesses it

Berumpsky

During the time he was reporting on pizzagate, he showed us a censored photo of a "real child sex victim" that he got from his "top sources". Well that turned out to be a lie. It was just taken from the internet and slapped with a black bar. Alex Jones is a well-poisoner through and through. In short, he's a terrible person who doesn't give a single shit about the truth, and the only purpose he serves is to disinfo the people who do.

Professional blackmailers have ways of keeping even hardened veterans silent.

Yah Alex jones is a shill but he says alot of truth It is very likely he is being blackmailed hard.

You caught my attention with this Feast of Moloch. The beginning date for that feast would be april 3rd and a the user linking the Auroville sex scandal in pic related had mentioned something big being revealed on april 3d.

bump....

Lives of those who so much as try to question anything alefantis related. Jones is not the problem right now, though its pretty dishonorable what he did, the real issue is who is alefantis and what are his connections, we know the basics, but its not enough and not enough to prove anything

i just fucked up, looked again, april 19th is the day it starts and not ends apparently. my bad. but i still would like to know, however found this list

>April 19, 1993 – Waco Massacre: An FBI assault lead to the burning down of the compound of a sect named Branch Davidians, killing 76 men, women and children.
>April 19, 1995 – Oklahoma City bombing – 168 people killed.
>April 20, 1999 – Columbine High School Massacre – 13 people murdered, 21 injured.

we can probably expect some happening from april 19th to may 1

Oh sht, yeah. Pegasus Museum. What happened with that line of investigation?

its OK because my math was off regardless. I just jumped to conclusions based on the supposed user.

Anybody been to that creepy-ass town with some footage yet?

what town?

Look who's late to the party

holy crap, they look like the same person. i mean its not hard to imagine that the faggot alefantis is a dragqueen already, give him some years additionally and you will have phillipine de rothschild.
isnt there any record of rothschild offsprings public? isnt it possible to see if one went missing some time, or stopped existing or something? they cant have that many i imagine. see who was born, and see who provable still exist today under that same name. scratch those off the list and whats left could be alefantis real name

Bump

This thread is why the shills are sliding so hard. Get the truth out there!

arent they sliding hard for months now?

>LAWSUIT

He was first threatened with heavy lawsuits months ago when Joe Biggs posted a rather careless accusatory video about Pizzagate and Comet.

Jones had to fire Biggs immediately and was clearly shook up ---he admitted so much on air, and mentioned lawyers.

He also faced ad-revenue-backlash, because the Pizzagate videos --which we *removed*--qualified InfoWars as "fake news," a term *created* to level the Pizzagate stories online.

This week it was announced the FBI is investigating right-wing websites; many pin InfoWars and Brietbart.

Alex Jones clearly had to make this Alefantis Apology Video, because his lawyers said he's fucked.

Tards calling Alex Jones a "globalist shill" now, dismissing his Joe Rogan interview, where he redpilled normies on a global scale about pedo energy-sucking occult DC "vampires."

Tfw Hiro is next on (((their)) hitlist, and Republicans are passing bill to allow Internet providers to share your browsing history. This, after dude's life was ruined for tweeted a "weaponized" GIF deemed a hate crime and felony.

DIVIDE AND CONQUER ---this is how they win through the ages. Milo and Ben Shapiro and Southern are the *real shills* placed in the movement to make it moderate and pro-Israel rather than pro-white. But let's gang up on the only white dude with a vigilant major indie news organization in the whole country.

This Apology Video demonstrates the deep pockets behind Comet Pizza, and the Deep State's big bet on killing the alt-right online. Trump better mount the fuck up, and give Bannon the firepower he needs!

BUMP

That's a fine collection of 'coincidence'. Makes me believe.

Still, I think the I love children-alefantis thing is a sick wink and that he had a real name.

nimrod rothschild

if he really got threatened then he can still redeem himself, but other than that he will stay a shill in my eyes.

i doubt the US government will go after websites like breitbart and infowars, when those are the only websites that didnt attack trump 24/7 without reason, same goes for Sup Forums. if there is a threat than from private lawsuits, or from hitmen from some roguecells in the letteragencies, but the administration itself wont order nor favors an attack on any of those websites.

Damn the nose is exact. Also the lines under the cheeks.

This is what happens for Rothschilds that do not bow to Bogdanoffs

You're serious?

Damn she's got a wide palate. Mew would approve

fucking 7s man. while we are at it
and the thread i made a few days ago on Sup Forums and wasnt deleted

Cloned. Alefantis is Philippine.

those people claim to be descended from nimrod, and often name their male kids after him

That Lynn Rothschild or what ever really laid into podesta. He must be socially destroyed.

they're all in bed together. now they're devouring one another, because connections between alefantis, podesta, , brock, and the rothschilds are showing up.

Let's call her nigger on fb

>tfw they divide and conquer each other instead of us
i love this timeline

They believe they are descended from Noah? Is that just arrogant kikery or cloudy history that we don't know all the details of. Millennia old blood lines. Absolute crazyness.

yep. it's beautiful. lynn really needs to learn to be more lowkey.

all that probably, fucking creepy but KEK PROTECTS

Clearly you haven't seen the NDAA 2017. Look for who's now in the board of governors in the FCC.

Once upon a time I wanted to write the great American conspiracy theory novel.
No fucking way could I come up with anything to top the times I actually live in right now.
Bumping with a work in progress.

bump, fuck sliders.

well, shouldnt most people be descended from noah? almost everyone else got wiped in the flood so not much left i assume.

however nimrod was a descendent of cush right? shouldnt the rothschild come from canaan as they worship moloch which is a canaanite god

You mean the commissioners and the chairman? All I see is a Indian/Paki, and old black woman and a Michael O'Reilly

there are so many conspiracies going on out there, if you mash all action movies and thrillers about conspiracies together, you would probably come up with something really close to reality i assume

The story of Noah is full of holes. It could even come from the end of the ice age younger dryas period. Possible 10000 year old story.

WTF is this protest seaman is hyping ? (PIC taken from his twitter) Why are there videos of him with like 40 views posted to a fake fox news youtube account?

youtube.com/watch?v=N1dsXn5SoA4

why the sudden influx in news/happenings related to this subject?

this is the scariest part of this most insane of timelines. the heart attacks are real, and we don't REALLY know who's out there dishing them out.

bump

forgotpic

many of the stories are copies of older ones as it seems, but that doesnt mean they are wrong though. who knows.

also since both poles are frozen the hole year we are still in the iceage

Well, look at Judaism as a whole- they believe they are the descendants of Abraham, of Isaiah, and the twelve tribes from that; and hell, they can argue that Islam is derived from the descendants of Ishmael. Christianity's messiah is still among the line of Isaiah, but it's almost irrelevant considering it is to teach that anyone can receive the grace of God if they accept Jesus as their lord and savior.

Anyway, my point being is that jews would definitely try to trace their lineage as far back as possible. These so-called people known as Rothschilds have two ethos- preservation of their history and in their mass accumulation of wealth.

Test

word

>on 11:11am
praise?

Mr. Clemens sure ain't shitting there, friend.

it is right to praise him

Holy FUCK

Masking tape is literally the most breakable tape. But I guess for a psychologically broken toddler, it's not even about trying to get away.

I dont think its anything to praise DESU. Reading this 1 post by ID in a different thread it almost makes it sound like they are trying to get people to come out in public on this thing probably for something nefarious.

Trying to heighten awareness as its clear some people want this website brought down and this is one way they may be trying to go about it

well, who organizes the event? who speaks there? it could be that they put someone there who goes into the absolutely dumbest fake leads there are in an effort to make it seem like thats all there is to it instead of the more damning ones. maybe some false flag, even though that would draw even more attention. i dont know

Exactly my thoughts...a pizza version of how they amplified Richard Spencer after the election and tried to tie him to Sup Forums and say we were all nazi radicals posting here about him when anyone who isn't a total newfag knows Spencer was a non discussed entity here prior to the hail trump shit

And pol was unprepared for that

well, luckily Sup Forums learns quick

Maybe pizzagate was a psyop to hide his real origins

Hi. Please stop reading this. Please, get some sleep. You must all be so tired. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired.

look up s.2943, sec. 1287

this is the truth

I just checked the findings of your post, but sadly, found nothing substantial or of interest. I'd advice everyone to move on and not bother wasting your time.

She was probably weaned on raw flesh.

well, the evidence is obvious, it all hints towards satanic pedo stuff. if it is a psyop they purposely put a trail to make those people like satanic pedophiles as those leads are definitely not just coincidences. however such a psyop would be to lead away from an even more sinister crime and distract from this. what could that possibly be that they purposely try to look like pedophiles and place traces over multiple years and countries and get them lynched based on that, just so we dont figure out the truth? i cant think of anything to be honest

Wow, I just read through all this stuff, and I have to say it's disappointing. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep.

Posted a new thread here to talk about the pizza protest in DC tomorrow and potential false flagging opportunities to come after Sup Forums as they did with Infowars today

Could use a bump or two if nothing more to add

Please go to sleep. It's literally nothing.

How deep does the rabbit hole go?

bad troll or bad shillbot being triggered multiple times?