How the hell does he talk for 15 minutes straight?

I can only talk for 5 minutes straight on camera. I cover all of the topics clearly.

Perhaps I should take my time.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Tarl-Warwick/e/B00MD5L3WO
archive.is/mTnr3
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/itsquitefunnyactually/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Keep saying the same thing over and over but slightly rephrase it each time, rehash the same material over several videos, assume the listener isn't being that attentive.

You need to be at 10 minutes minimum if you want that sweet sweet AdSense shekel.

You have to be pretty full of yourself to do something like this. It's name faggotry taken to another level. I despise this shit, hence the polite sage. But I appreciate OP's observations.

how can I tell if someone is saging

He doesn't take ad revenue

Styx is oddly intelligent in his analysis though. Definitely worth listening to.

Be thinking about this shit all day so you can ramble about it non stop for hours

because he lives with his mom
and has nothing better to do

practice

talking and thinking on your feet requires you to do it often

They will always announce "sage" in their post

Being a faggot helps

I just got red pilled

Thanks m8

Wait, define "better to do"?

He is teaching me more than I ever did in school.

That's worth something.

then that makes you a moron

Hello morbidly obsessed liberal limey on every styx/PJW/BPS/Molyneux/Varg thread.

Sage for stupidity.

Because he inserts lots of shitty platitudes and talking points like every other faggot on youtube.

hello :)
p.s
limey is a racist term could you please retract that statement thanks in advance

sorry friend this was meant for

You're a jewish limey. You're also obsessed with these youtubers. Are you a homosexual?

oh yes i am a massive faggot
please send dick pic thanks

Stop ruining the thread

Spend 10 extra minutes rambling about your subscriber count.

thats quite alright sexy no harm done

no this is now a styx hate thread

Does he even have a job, surely he doesn't make enough off Youtube to sustain himself? I mean, does his mom not care if he's unemployed and sits at home all day doing nothing? I know he's a nutjob but does he have a social life? Or hobbies? I mean besides occultism and witchcraft, which I wouldn't consider hobbies.

Also how old is he? Like in his late 20's? Early 30's? Plus he looks like a drug addict.

He doesn't take ad revenue but he writes and sells a lot of books on the occult and gets patreon donations.

He's in his late 20s (27?). As for hobbies outside of what you listed, he does gardening.

Outside of Patreon and Ad Sense, he makes money from taking public domain Occult books and republishes them with his "edits."

He doesn't use adsense.

amazon.com/Tarl-Warwick/e/B00MD5L3WO
He also writes occult books and stuff.

He has rather a small considerable fanbase even before Sup Forums discovered him.

I got ads on his videos.

He talks a lot of shite to be honest. That's not difficult at all. Nice guy but yeah. Mostly just spouting opinions.

Youtube serves ads at random on videos over a certain view count, or something. He's not a youtube partner (or it would show up on his channel) and can't use ads.

listening to other people on YouTube is fucking retarded

Keep tryharding, if anything your constant shilling will get him more attention. I didn't even know who he was, all I knew was he was being attacked here for some reason.
Decided to watch one vid.
Now I'm hooked. I've even watched his entire occult playlist. Surprisingly reasonable and logically sound. Overall top stuff.
He edits occult works that are out of copyright and publishes them.
He also hase some original writn works.
He has dozens of edited books, possibky hundreds, and according to him, people tend to buy in bulk.
His patreon alone gives him 2k a month.

>alright youtube
>why should I fuckin' care
>to be honest
>tea spoon clinking
>that's about all

>listening to other people is retarded
Spout more nonsense faggot

>your constant shilling will get him more attention. I didn't even know who he was, all I knew was he was being attacked here

maybe that was the plan all along;)

or maybe i hate this Satanist
cat molesting
pizzagate denying
spirit cooking defending
minecraft let's player

It's 3.2k now

he want to sound smart thats why

I enjoy listening to him when I get ready too sleep. Anyone else listening to him when going to bed?

for doing literally nothing
well i guess Satanism does work

Wew lad, last time I checkef was a month ago and he was at 1997.
Considered it. Decided against it because of your flag.

Styx also made creepy/cringy advances on an underaged youtuber, got rejected, then proceeded to make a video about being depressed and needing time off from youtube only to upload the next day.

Man I can tell you're immature. Talking about these subjects everyday isn't easy. You have to know how to speak and you must have the interest.

Being a shitposter for the rest of your life will not benefit you on the long run.

Name three (3) videos he does this in.

he's smarter than you.

it will if i start a patreon
and beg for money

He had a Canadian girlfriend you autist

Explain these comments from around the time it happened:

archive.is/mTnr3

You get use to it over time. Same applies to everything else.

he doesnt have monetize his videos

Conviction.

It was glorious listening to his rant about how he doesn't blame Trump for not shaking Merkel's hand and how he wouldn't either.

he's a runscape life waister
if you are going to waist your life on an mmorpg you might as well wait it on a premium paid MMORPG
that's about all

Oh it's screenshots with no actual archive time again. Yep, it's shill

Can you leftards just admit you despise right wing e-celebs and wish to defame them?

shitposting 20 canned images as the infamous british shill doesnt make it a hate thread.

He reminds me of a one of these type of guys

I'm a true right-winger. Styx is a nonwhite-loving civic nationalist.

lol go start then, for now your just a whiny lil twat shitposting earning nothing and probably has way worse limey teeth than styx or worse a paki

Styxniggers getting undeniably, irrevocably BTFO

lol, styx $$$ and 106k subs says otherwise

thats where your wrong kiddo

oh no not my teeth
attack anything but my teeth
Noooooooooooooo

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/itsquitefunnyactually/

pathetic brit, thats about all peace out.

does anyone still have his address?

yeah your used to it, my bad.

he probably has a PO box, unless your gonna go raid with limey shitskin below

this guy's a larping loser nutjob
and he's ugly skeletal faggot to boot

all you styx dickriders are by association also pagan larping losers
congratulations

i have a stalker
wow i feel so special

nah i listen for political crap, runescape, minecraft, gardening, and other occult crap I ignore.

SIDF out in full fource, eh?! Your idol is a paedo, styxnigger!
Just laugh at styxniggers and go

>stalking
newfag you are, lurk more you must

>he hasn't listened to Styx's occult theory of meme magic
stupid leaf

i do it for free, unlike you and limey. thats about all, peace out.

Just search the archive for "Styx has a comfy house."

>occultism and witchcraft
occultism and minecraft

Alright, I got to go shills, thats about all peace out

nice blog
you're still a fag if you think anything he says politically is in the least innovative or astute
he's literally just le epic anti reddit sjw right wing ubermensch
all roleplaying

also
>minecraft, runescape and gardening
nu-pol, everybody

>watch this satanic dribble bro! or else u arent redpilled like me!!!
fuck off paganlarp

but you keep responding
you must be a stalker

It appears the "limey" was correct in his statement as it appears you are indeed, a stalker.
AHAHAHAHA!
The life of the average styxnigger!!!

Obsessed much? You and that ridiculous limey are on vasically every styx thread along with every PJW and Molyneux thread.

So I guess I know who to subscribe to based on their ability to really piss off you leftards. Day of the rake is coming!

Why did you post this?

Shes cute, but theres nothing here.

His outlook on things is spot on most of the time, but the whole occult and liking-the-sound-of-his-own-voice thing is a bit much. He's gotten pretty self-centered as he's gotten more popular, hence all of the 100k subscribers videos.

You get that ranting ability after a while.
Alex Jones has it too.

Pathetic styxnigger!!!

Longer videos are still prioritized in Google's analytics system to be recommended to other people.

This is why I quit watching him
plus he shills his channel on here

>you have the same flag as the 20% of the posters on this board, so u must be the same person!!!
i've never even posted in your faggot roleplayer pagan minecraft generals
please stop posting your epic alt-right ecelebs here, stupid nu-pol redditor

of course ur redpilled though amirite? xd

who tf is that nigger?

Provide examples

a youtube pagan """alt-right"" e-celeb who makes minecraft and runescape lets plays that all the nu-pol redditors (like you can see in this thread) love

honestly the fact that he's a romaboo pagan larper should discredit anything he has to say

How do you think this faggot got popular on Sup Forums, STYXNIGGER? This guy came out of nowhere and suddenly he is popular on Sup Forums... O, poor, deluded STYXNIGGERS... I pity you...

time flies when ur a faggot
also:
>talks out of his ass when the topic isnt US politics or the occult
>is horny for jailbait
>still hasnt delived the radio talk show he promised which will prolly be him droning on for an hour anyway so w/e

for you STYXNIGGER:

yeah, he shills his memes and himself on here like every other e-celeb (save for molyneux) like PJW and Milo

nu-pol redditors like in this thread eat it up because it convinces them they're "redpilled" when nothing he's saying is of any value or particularly groundbreaking.