>cut food programs for elderly and starving
>"wiretapping" claims are all lies
>decided we needed increased defense spending for no reason
>failed military raid
>no 30 day plan to end isis like he claimed
We've been fucking conned, folks.

Other urls found in this thread:

sandiegouniontribune.com/business/economy/sd-fi-border-wall-20170322-story.html
thinkprogress.org/the-rise-of-white-nationalism-in-america-as-explained-by-google-8d0e3e874f4#.3b02gdf18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You realize this NOW? Welcome back to the sanity club.

I'm a liberal but anyone can see this is some low-quality b8 m8.

Nice shilling CREW! 0.20 yuan deposited into your account you fucking Communist Chink!

>I'm a liberal but
Here's your (You)

Amazing argument, fuck drumpf supporters, can't believe I voted for that Cheeto, Can I change my vote to Hillary?

I don't want to say "I told you so".

But I told you so.

how is that bait? literally every single point he listed is true

crew crew crew crew crew crew crew crew crew crew crew crew crew crew crew crew crew crew crew crew crew crew crew crew

lol can't wait for the tax cuts and hearing the CBO tell people that the deficit will increase, and watching them get no support for that either

its not too late shills
HEY SHARIA BLUE EMPLOYEES, BEING PAID TO FUCK WITH THE OLD SQUAD WILL NOT BE AN EXCUSE.

TAKE YOUR HEAD-PHONES OFF, GET UP NOW, WALK AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER, GO UP TO YOUR SHARIA-BLUE-BALLS BOSS, SAY...

>"FUCK YOU ASSHOLE"

LEAVE AND NEVER LOOK BACK.

DON'T EVEN TAKE THE MONEY.

>THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE IDIOT

t. OLD SQUAD

I think he is just incompetent. Unable to deliever his promises. But that he was an idiot was clear from the start, everybody knows. Still the sjw tears and the smug attitude of hrc being crushed was great to watch. Even if she would have been a better president.

imagine being so devastated that you voted for the wrong candidate that you have to pretend that trump hasnt fucked up at all

>Still the sjw tears and the smug attitude of hrc being crushed was great to watch.
xD

You left out his Muslim ban. Another campaign pledge that failed immediately.

Trump? Incompetent? How could you possibly think that? With years of political experience and a charming personality, he- Oh. Huh.

How was the new bill better than the old?

They were going to fuck over all the working class.

It was only better for really rich people, basically nobody that visits Sup Forums.

Then why the fuck is this retarded board supporting it?

If Trump could cut Autism-bux he will.

After the muslim ban this is the second disaster. He absolutely has no clue how it's done, that much is clear

This. I really don't care if USA goes to shit, it was worth the trouble.

Because people are stupid? Blind worship of the guy really. I'm an independent I don't understand this sort of thing.

Except the wire tapping was true. Thats ehy the msm had a small article on how he was right and has now shut up.

How many jews does it take to change a light bulb?

Because Trump supported it.

I'd ask you if you have a job to be at but you don't have a Job!

hey faggot, the white population will decline worldwide and the fourth reich world order you fantasize about will n e v e r happen

FART OF THE DEAL

All the hinges your cited was Obama, kill yourself nigger kike faggot shit loving dyke

>implying
>implying Nunes didn't apologize for being a dipshit
>implying he didn't admit there was no wiretapping

blah blah blah whine whine whine "i told you so, you're all idiot faggots drumpfkins for voting for him, i told you so"

>praising overlord trump a month ago

Except that it wasn't.

Trump and co were inadvertently surveilled because they were contacting foreign officials who were being monitored by the Intelligence Community.

There was no wire tapping or secret Obama microwave spies. Trump talked with people who he wasn't supposed to and got caught.

What a cheeky b8!

>wonder if it's an intentional troll or just hasn't actually been paying attention
>australia flag

P-POL WAS WRONG?

>Except the wire tapping was true.

So where is the smoking gun? The documents?

Still waiting on Fox news!

Hasn't he also repealed the bill that obama put in place to stop banks from causing another 08 crash?

Is this your first election with a candidate you cared about?

i-its 72645352D chess, r-right guys?

Drumpf was a meme only retarded trailer people still stick by him

Literally not a single one of those is true except cuts to dem programs, which is what we (but not you, shill) voted for.

Step up your game shills, this is primary tier.

>But that he was an idiot was clear from the start, everybody knows
You're saying that now after the fact. You didn't know he was going to be incompetent and the vast majority of Trump voters and fans alike didn't think so as well. All you're doing is damage control either for you or others like you who supported Trump.

>no wall

sandiegouniontribune.com/business/economy/sd-fi-border-wall-20170322-story.html

they're already taking proposals. shill harder.

Sup Forums in 1 sentence

>pulled healthcare bill and says he's leaving Obamacare
Obama made such a mutilated monstrosity that simply removing it would fuck everyone over; it has to be slowly repealed and replaced

>no wall
yet ;)

>under investigation by the FBI and CIA
for a bunch of bullshit Obama set up to decrease his momentum

>made owning a home more expensive
Almost like the housing market isn't a complete disaster and this isn't the case for literally every president

>cut education
no he didn't

gibmedats

>"wiretapping" claims are all lies
Except MSM has gone back on this and a flurry of new leaks have proven it and thrown Obongo and his crew into hot water for tampering with shit and trying to fuck trump- see "FBI/CIA investigation"

>decided we needed increased defense spending for no reason
This was one of his campaign promises, you retard

>failed military raid
It's arguable whose fault this is, as the planning and preparations were Obamas doing and it simply carried over and I can only assume everyone would freak the fuck out if Trump didn't give a green light for this

>no 30 day plan to end isis like he claimed
We had a ban in an attempt to mitigate isis but the libs shat the bed

10/10 for trying shareblue

Assholes make assholeries and lies for greed? Judge people wrongly? We need a faggot president

Prove the wiretapping claims.

>Trump talked with people who he wasn't supposed to and got caught.

wheres the proof

>paul ryan right now

>Except MSM has gone back on this and a flurry of new leaks have proven it and thrown Obongo and his crew into hot water for tampering with shit and trying to fuck trump- see "FBI/CIA investigation"

Post them!

meals on wheels is not a federal program, so you're full of shit there too

Imagine being so angry that the democrat party has destroyed itself that you shitpost on Sup Forums

What are grants

Nunes came out and called bullshit on himself.
Read a goddamn newspaper instead of Trump's twitter feed.

>>decided we needed increased defense spending for no reason
this was part of his platform, not exactly a con now is it shill?

What is its purpose. Muh hillary WWIII. Muh fucking Mars psy ops. You know the red dragon from Revelation is like 6 months away from Virgo yes

>newspaper

kek

> I'VE GOT THE BEST HEALTHCARE PLAN. YOU WON'T EVEN BELIEVE IT. WE'VE ALREADY GOT ALMOST ALL OF IT TOGETHER. NO ONE WILL BE UNINSURED, IT'LL BRING COSTS WAY DOWN. YOU WON'T EVEN BELIEVE IT.

60 days and The Art of the Deal later

>14 million more uninsured. Costs rising. Tax cuts for the rich. 17% approve

A R T
R
T

O F
F

T H E
H
E

D E A L
E
A
L

69D chess

youre own liberal leaders know the opposite.

enjoy the summation of your fears from one of your own's article

thinkprogress.org/the-rise-of-white-nationalism-in-america-as-explained-by-google-8d0e3e874f4#.3b02gdf18

white men have white sons they love.

you think that after getting ran over by this bullshit we are going to let it happen to our sons?

quite the opposite. we have seen our fathers fall for the nice guy trap.

your push for diversity and empowerment did the opposite as it is unnatural.

white men are now more paranoid than at anytime in history.

how can a federal budget cut a program that's not a federal program? obvious shill bullshit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nope i always said he was an idiot. I loved the meltdown tho.

You think they fund shit like we do. They dont

Do I have to explain this to all you fucking noobs. Trump was put into power by our
vote because we know he is going to be the worst president ever. In America we need
we need change because politicians and 1% globalists have been selling out the
American people for decades. How do you get corrupt people to change? You give
them terrible pain...Donald Trump is that pain and that pain will inspire real change. It all part of the plan of people that really love this country and love ALL the people in it. Long live KEK!

So far his presidency is 10/10, Trump is the kek candidate after all, and kek he provides. That's all that matters in my book.

white men are now training more than ever to fight.

again - how is it a con if it was part of his platform?

>food programs for elderly
>gibs

Lost pop vote. Why are you praising Satan?

uhhh uhhhhhhhh i need my outdated news from a week ago in the form of pieces of paper

>newspaper

Still worth it just for the tears and still better than having hilldog

also im not american so i dont really care

The hillary part of it. The mars part. His debt. His failures. This is a con stop moving goal posts. So conny it brought the Bible to life

Hey guys it'll fix itself :^)

Imagine spending all day defending a sect of people who literally hate you and want to degrade your life into a point where you are a thrall in a sea of thrall garbage.

>"bu-but op its 4d chess!"

We tried to tell you, but you wouldn't reason. Whenever I tried to warm you people you would always respond by telling me to prepare the bull

white men are now buying more weapons than ever

Maybe he takes every weekend off to play Golf because he's really a deep intellectual who is contemplating how much being treasonous criminal President is like a proverbial Sand Trap.

He talks in so many incomplete platitudes for simpletons like a snake oil used car salesman

That's what the investigation is for.

We knew he wasn't smart. We knew he was insane. But this fucking lazy?
Welcome back to Obama's establishment.
>Russians BTFO

((They)) didn't want an insured public on a terrific health deal.

Well, yeah.

But he made liberals cry.

surveillance under FISA must clear names of US citizens from their records - and yet they didn't. The fact that the records exist with Trump's name on them is, in and of itself, a crime.

Dude, chill.
He's playing 900 dimensional chess.
The Donald has got this.

You're just now realizing this? His book Art of the Deal is 100% about how to con people, of course he's spending his entire presidency conning people and accomplishing nothing. A meme president is only ever going to be just that, a meme.

I'm a liberal too and even I an admit Trump is doing some good.

>I loved the meltdown tho.
It's just the start bro. Just wait until "benefit of doubt" is no longer reasonable and shit goes down the drain.

Did he honk the mack truck because one of his russian commie fascist (fascism means faggotries; bundles of sticks) shills on here said a guy jumped white house lawn trump has left dilapidated to warn him of wire taps? So Britain gets a terror attack. And he replays his 5th avenue memes. He has jumped the shark and is unstable

>why isn't he doing all this shit ton of work in a matter of days

well gee bill I wonder why he isn't rushing through shit and making horrible mistakes just in order to get it done early in a 4 year term.

Muh nuke codes

I am just happy they are deporting spics like a motherfucker and will lock up more Tyrones then ever before. And every time I meet a black person all I have to say is what do you think about Trump to trigger him.

>1 post by this ID
Slide thread
Hide thread

Speaking of golf, his trips aren't cheap because the secret service and coast guard has to be there to defend him.

Also he wanted to cut coast guard budget, or so I heard. Have to double check

Sure is a lot of one post by this ID in here.

Obama's first one?
Trump:
>the govt will pay
>im a republigoy
Did anybody believe that crock? Of course they did. Bibi made the electoral votes and this board

fuck off, you know the original point was complete bullshit so now you're trying to take the discussion off the rails to schizophrenic ramblings about the Biblical apocalypse

won't distract from the fact that you're wrong