HAPPENING CODE RED HAPPENING CODE RED

ALEX JONES DIVES BACK INTO PIZZA GATE

youtube.com/watch?v=LgE2rbrqQoI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCTAmo7gKhY
youtube.com/watch?v=DQM0i0fGovY
youtu.be/xrf7qYRdKRw
nypost.com/2017/03/24/pizzagate-shooter-pleads-guilty-to-federal-charges/
salon.com/2017/03/22/did-putin-use-breitbart-and-infowars-to-help-trump-the-fbi-wants-to-know/
aol.com/article/news/2017/03/22/Sup
alternet.org/james-harris-jackson-alt-right-white-supremacist-youtube
businessinsider.com/republicans-kill-fcc-broadband-privacy-rules-2017-3
pacermonitor.com/public/case/19421595/v_Trump_et_al
archive.is/RawCf#selection-245.0-245.165
archive.is/EewzQ
archive.is/X9tfG
archive.is/MzHH6#selection-533.192-533.304
archive.is/RawCf#selection-319.95-319.194
archive.is/fTmzZ
archive.is/gdVOs
archive.is/59qmS
archive.is/d7T1n#selection-9.7071-9.7204
archive.is/z3anw#selection-227.1-227.63
archive.is/RawCf#selection-319.346-319.439
avs.org.hk/files/hkiov/docs/H Fellows Bio Final _LLF.pdf
ey.com/Publication/vwLUAssets/WEOY-2015-Program/$FILE/WEOY 2015 Program book_LR_15.05.15.pdf
offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/132807
archive.is/xBcnV
archive.is/Hj1Zh
youtu.be/shc2tB9sAhY?t=5m4s
archive.is/RawCf#selection-253.145-253.549\
nytimes.com/2009/07/19/business/19floyd.html?_r=0
deadline.com/2014/10/rudolph-giuliani-klinghofer-opera-debate-floyd-abrams-854586/
archive.is/csZ1p#selection-1185.0-1185.169
youtube.com/watch?v=Rwy0R0SMsxs
archive.is/9mWge
archive.is/DRU1r#selection-2081.81-2081.91
archive.is/ffs5Q#selection-295.37-335.153
archive.is/6fP3U
archive.is/xvaBI#selection-859.38-859.53
archive.is/OiYq#selection-419.79-419.121
archive.org/details/ubu-abramovic_seven
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He bent over to James alefantis. Aka James Rothschild. He doesn't want to have a surprise heart attack like David Brock just had.

wtf jones is now apologizing to the child diddlers and saying its not true wtf

Jones is controlled opposition kike. He is a conspiracy theorist who believed the OS on 911 and Sandy Hook lol what a nigger.

legal move. He blocked comments/votes. This is a red alert. We are on to something and someone big is pissed

>disabled comments and ratings

he knows it would have an 80% dislike ratio and the comments would expose it.

this also confirms that joe biggs and another employee were fired for talking about it.

remember jones saying that wasnt the case? he lied.

rothschilds completely shook

Holy shit...

This is insane. It really is real. Someones trying to shut it down.

He totally pissed out. What else do we have him for? Who's the next true badass that's going to stand up to the pedos now? Anybody that caves it to child fuckers lose respect from me. Here's a plan. Get a sharpie. Write #pizzagate in public bathrooms everywhere. Do it you deplorable fuckers.

Serious shill explosion right now. We're taking flak, and that means we're over the target. Be sure to report slide/shills and bump the good shit. Check out this self help website with a bunch of youtube videos. Notice anything?

James Alefantis threatened Jones with defamation lawsuits thats why hes bitching out. Isn't there a way to word it properly while not defaming anyone? Can't he just talk in hyptheticals and keep insisting that nothing is certain?

i though thats what you do to avoid lawsuits...

We have been on to something the whole time. That 2hr image ban was a power shift at Sup Forums. During that time a shill said we were being silenced because we knew things that "our kind" were never meant to know. That post has been wiped from the archives. Many people remember it though.

B-But why would a conspiracy theorist need to walk back a conspiracy theory?

That 2 hour ban was CIA showing their power.

That necklace

Yes do it, prove how gullible and ignorant you people are. I want Trump to have to answer to why his supporters buy this shit, I want him to answer why he thinks Hillary Clinton is a child rapist who should be in jail.

God damn do I want this shit tied down with you morons. Please take to the streets and yell it as loud as you can. Please God do it. March on Washington. Make flags. Please. PLEASE.

I'm glad Alex finally came to his senses and is acting like a responsible adult. He needs to be more careful and not spread fake news that may rile up you retards. Remember that fool that went into Comet with a machine gun? I bet that guy was an infowars listener.

I hope you all come to your senses and learn to think more critically before spreading LIES and SLANDER about people you don't know. Pizzagate is a myth, end of.

>instantly spot the pedo symbol
Christ Sup Forums, I'm tired of this ride.

Cause Alefantis threatened to kill him or his family.Someone should get rid of that guy

DONT ACT. DONTRELLE TAKE TO THE STREETS. IT'S A TRAP.

Exactly. They also said we were being silenced for our protection. The guy said we were attracting the attention of people we had never met before that would not hesitate to have us killed.

>Pedo symbol
>"Get your ass inspired"

WHAT I LEARNED IN AUSCHWITZ IS....

How can you threaten to kill a bunch of guys worldwide out of nowhere? Even if you are the NWO or whoever the fuck you are.

>inb4 i die tomorrow
well they'll actually make me a favour

Having this shit on Sup Forums is the only bad thing about the election. Ousting the mainstream media doesn't mean /x/ tier shit should be spewed here. I tried to like jones, and I do like some of the people infowars hosts, but I don't see how anyone can think he is credible when he replaces citations with yelling

>have us killed.
Can't kill all of us.

Was that ban b/c of pizzagate or something else related to (((them)))?

>kill thousands of anonymouse posters on the hacker known as Sup Forums

That's some heisenberg level shit.

I bet he thinks the Pizzas are pushing the treason campaign against him and if he shuts up about it before he gets booted it will be forgotten about.
Push the Pizzas at the end so when he dies we'll remember what he talking about last.

If you look at the beliefs of the elite they are even more x-tier than Jones. The most powerful people in the world are heavily involved in the occult. Maybe it's that Reality is much stranger than we think it is.

And what was with the whole alien thing? Everyone stopped talking about it and the mods stickied a thread saying anyone who talked about it would be banned.

why do you even answer him?

The hands of the clock show tell tale signs of judgement. The Beef moo sits at the temple, tap thy forehead 6 times and close your eyes. They burn eternal. Emptiness is essential in times of chaos and one must accept the notion of strings being pulled. Do you understand? Never bite the hand that feeds. The goat was made for slaughter and the juices paint the empty canvas a most heinous portrait hahahhahahahahahaha, you understand? I will devour it all father, may thy punishment pierce my soul and MAKE ME EMPTY! MAKE ME EMPTY! MAKE ME EMPTY! MAKE ME EMPTY! MAKE ME EMPTY! MAKE ME EMPTY! MAKE ME EMPTY! MAKE ME EMPTY! MAKE ME EMPTY! MAKE ME EMPTY! MAKE ME EMPTY! MAKE ME EMPTY!

hahahahhahahahahahha

MAKE ME EMPTY! MAKE ME EMPTY! MAKE ME EMPTY! MAKE ME EMPTY! MAKE ME EMPTY! MAKE ME EMPTY! MAKE ME EMPTY! MAKE ME EMPTY! MAKE ME EMPTY! MAKE ME EMPTY! MAKE ME EMPTY! MAKE ME EMPTY!

ORDO AB CHAO

Pizzagate. It was posted in a pizza thread. We uncovered a huge social media pedo network connected to Manhattan Knights. It is so large that the people involved could not know if they were part of it or cover their tracks.

Sometimes people need to think outside the box. If it was a shill than he already knows what I mean.

youtube.com/watch?v=FCTAmo7gKhY

Be sure to spam the infowars live comment feed with #pizzagate

>We're taking flak, and that means we're over the target.

Dear God that was well written.

ALEX JONES IS
CONTROLLED
OPPOSITION
YOU
KIKES

idiot.

just don't. if he really received threats that's not a good idea at all

> that went into Comet with a machine gun?
> Machine gun

Fuck off you shill faggot.

>this also confirms that joe biggs and another employee were fired for talking about it.
The question is who was the other?

The only person who makes sense would be Margaret Howell since she works for RSBN now.

As long as Lee Ann Rackadoo is still around, it's all good. Biggs still churns out stuff for Infowars though, so it doesn't seem like the door is closed for him to come back at some point.

Dont threaten anybody. We have no proof against alefantis. We have to investigate this kind of thing carefully for all parties involved.

The rothschilds only attack noteable people. Not us shitposters...

perhaps some day...

youtube.com/watch?v=DQM0i0fGovY DONT GIVE UP ALEX THE LION IS AWAKENING

Alex had been cautious about Pizzagate the whole time. He knew the focus on Comet Ping Pong was a bad idea.

I think this is just another precaution.

he looks like master xehanort with a facelift
>dem pointy ears

He really does holy shit

what r the biggest red flags for you with ping pong?
for me off the top of my head its the title
the logo
no recording in a "family" pizza place
jaime l'enfants
and all the weird pictures on insta or kids with money and bdsm jokes

Yeah we have to be careful in accusing anyone of such a heinous crime. It can destroy lives. All of this really scares me and I dont know what to think right now. These things do happen, though, and there are global pedophile rings which are powerful. We have to find those who actually ARE guilty and be very sure of it.

My newfriend here is correct. He was gone Wednesday. Had the old guy hosting. Big shit going down behind the scenes.

alex has made multiple statements that he isn't covering it because its too speculative and...frankly he has to be careful.

It can be used to false-flag his reputation in the MSM. He's very careful and researched about the things he pushes.

Like gay frogs.
its why I support him.

How is Alex Jones seems to be on live video stream more than 24/7?

ching chong bing bong
haaaaaaaaaa
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Doesn't Alex know that Trump will pardon him if anything happens to him for exposing this??

Do you understand what you're saying? I'm not even american but use your fucking brain idiot

When pzg broke I looked into it, for a few weeks. The Panama Papers , the Podesta emaols from WL, and it was apparent, this whole cover up wasn't about pedos solely, it was about the most powerful men on the planet doing what ever they wanted. This was so much bigger than a pizzeria, it is a global conspiracy, of pure evil. TT many people went down the rabbit hole, but stopped when they found a narrative that suited them. The shit further down the rabbit hole, is so big, it could literally cause governments to fall, and civilization to tremble, in revolt against these wicked doings.

Can't we just drone this guy?

Jones has been shifty about Pizzagate since the start.

Remember when he had an interview with a guy who'd been in Comet PingPong when the "shooter" was there?

The interview was awkward, Jones looked worried about what he was saying and intimidated by the guest.

I'd search for it but I'm a lazy cunt

no doubt he was in conference with his lawyers, and hatched a plan.

governments are gonna fall cus some politicians like to fiddle kids..?

This. It's fucking depressing m8

Imagine if Alex finally realized the elite can't be killed. The message seems pretty clear: they can nuke out whoever they want at anytime they want. The NWO already won centuries ago and all Alex has done till now was useless.

Which is probably the real scenario

Quit spreading lies, I see Joe biggs every other day. I actually believe Alex's official narrative, where Joe wanted to do other things.

I honestly think he mentioned the "fired employees" thing multiple times to shut alefanties up, I think Alex walked into a spider nest and need to build up a legal defense/precedent of being impartial about pizza gate.

Pizza gate was a diversion tactic by CIA, there was literally nothing inside it that was 100% incriminating to anyone other than the pizza place and some random photographer. We wasted so much time and effort in it, what even came off from it? We should have dug up info on Weiner or Huma.

Oh fuck it. I found it anyway. The guest is almost warning him to shut up in the video. Not like a usual guest:

youtu.be/xrf7qYRdKRw

Lel he's just protecting his ass. That was completely insincere.

>can't into seeing the big picture, always in first gear
Yeah, you missed everything I said, and implied.

Is there any evidence that James Rothschild is Philippine Rothschild's son aside from a resemblance?

James Alefantis* i meant

I watched a lot of this dude's videos, has some breddy gud things to say. The symbol is mere coincidence
>inb4 I'm called a shill

sure would be nice of him to pardon a corpse

They can't kill Alex after all of this. Would look too obvious.

you target families, you poison them, accidents, ruin their lives, etc.

>depressing
yes, it's like mid-eighties New Order album. Tfw you realize they have won, part and parcel, and there is nothing you can do about it.

Same
I refused to keep any of that shit saved to my desktop though and backed the fuck out and dropped it
Everyone knows the global elite do whatever the fuck they want because they can throw money at whatever doesnt work for them to make it work
But ill be damned if I'd be caught with any form of hard proof, my peasant life not worth the snooping

whats the point of living, senpai??

Reminder that the same day Alex Jones reads this legally required apology...

>Pizzagate "shooter" pleads guilty in federal court, and faces three years in prison
nypost.com/2017/03/24/pizzagate-shooter-pleads-guilty-to-federal-charges/

And yesterday...

>FBI officially investigating Jones and InfoWars for "Russian ties" that helped get our president elected; keep in mind, Steven Spielberg and Meryl Streep are rushing Pentagon Papers movie for release this December (oh the irony; pro-WaPo propaganda)

salon.com/2017/03/22/did-putin-use-breitbart-and-infowars-to-help-trump-the-fbi-wants-to-know/

>David Brock, ex-longtime BF of Comet Pizza owner James Alefantis, has a heart attack; Brock being Hillary's top astroturfer

>Sup Forums widely reported in negative light as having forwarding of London terrorist attack
aol.com/article/news/2017/03/22/Sup Forums-post-may-have-predicted-london-attack-reports/21948284/

>white supremacist who murdered black man in NYC was "member of alt-right" and subscribed to InfoWars on his YouTube account

alternet.org/james-harris-jackson-alt-right-white-supremacist-youtube

>Republicans sell us out, allow Internet providers to share browser data to "advertisers" (or front companies of the ADL / SPLC, bet on it)
businessinsider.com/republicans-kill-fcc-broadband-privacy-rules-2017-3

Reminder that alt-right Twitter user now charged with felony assault and hate crime for tweeting a GIF, setting precedent for "alt-right trolling" as criminal behavior, and not free speech

Finally, user on Sup Forums warns users not to visit site after March 15 for legal reasons, while guy tweets that DOJ investigating alt-right website that is not InfoWars, Brietbart, or Rebel Media.

Sup Forums is kill? I'd say chances are 50/50. They take this place down, the Deep State pedo-protectors win.

well please do enlighten me

>Sup Forums widely reported in negative light
>widely reported
>aol.com

Per chance, /we/ witness their clawed, desperate, unforgiven hands, break the surface of the briny deep, and then forever, they slip into infamy...

That's quite the obvious kike he's talking to. Funny (((that)))

>they take this place down
They do and we will retreat into ever more extreme corners of the Net.

Burst into public like an unstoppable wave.

We will be come deth.

That guy is definitely up to something in the interview.

Why would he take his kids to Comet Ping Pong AFTER he learned about the allegations?

sage shill threads

Not if they go after him for being a foreign agent

>The Panama Papers

I thought I was the only person on /pol to have looked into that

>Why did this judge get married by Jeremy Hammond Judge?
pacermonitor.com/public/case/19421595/v_Trump_et_al
archive.is/RawCf#selection-245.0-245.165
archive.is/EewzQ

>>Why did she marry a guy who's mom owns a crystal shop in HH that's HQ is located in Dubai? (pic related)
archive.is/X9tfG
archive.is/MzHH6#selection-533.192-533.304
archive.is/RawCf#selection-319.95-319.194
archive.is/fTmzZ
archive.is/gdVOs
archive.is/59qmS

>Why is that guy's dad work at a bank that get Tarp money?
archive.is/d7T1n#selection-9.7071-9.7204
archive.is/z3anw#selection-227.1-227.63
archive.is/RawCf#selection-319.346-319.439
avs.org.hk/files/hkiov/docs/H Fellows Bio Final _LLF.pdf
ey.com/Publication/vwLUAssets/WEOY-2015-Program/$FILE/WEOY 2015 Program book_LR_15.05.15.pdf
offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/132807

>>how did that guy learn so much about trafficking?
archive.is/xBcnV
archive.is/Hj1Zh
youtu.be/shc2tB9sAhY?t=5m4s

>Why is that judges Mom, and dad way into art?
archive.is/RawCf#selection-253.145-253.549\
nytimes.com/2009/07/19/business/19floyd.html?_r=0
deadline.com/2014/10/rudolph-giuliani-klinghofer-opera-debate-floyd-abrams-854586/
archive.is/csZ1p#selection-1185.0-1185.169

>>How did the Judge get that gig?
youtube.com/watch?v=Rwy0R0SMsxs
archive.is/9mWge
archive.is/DRU1r#selection-2081.81-2081.91

>(Hint: everyone is either a Lawyer or is married to one that all link back to the same law firm(that links back to stratfor hack), or works with "art")
archive.is/ffs5Q#selection-295.37-335.153
archive.is/6fP3U
archive.is/xvaBI#selection-859.38-859.53
archive.is/OiYq#selection-419.79-419.121
archive.org/details/ubu-abramovic_seven

kurt nimmo? idk how long he's been gone for

Good ovbservation

>Being bald
>Having a shit head shape
Lmaoing at his life

All I've seen was a Youtube video, "claiming" to show his voter registration to a building owned by a Rothschild. Don't know how credible that is, haven't personally found his voter regs to verify

or. OR

Alex Jones was accepting money from Russia to include special meta-tags in InfoWar posts so Russian bot-nets could repost their Fake News all over facebook and other places. The FBI found out and now Alex Jones is trying to give the money back and apologize for PizzaGate.

But it's too late. He's done for.

he's just a kooky conspiracy theorist entertainer but even he knows better to call ((them)) out

pjw :^)

It won't be a surprise for that fat fuck.

>go to alex jones live stream chat
>half the chat about pizzagate

alex is trying REALLY hard to distance himself here kek

lol Brock hired Russian bots, to build up fake opposition to justify CTR's importance, and need for more funding?

David Seaman

kek

Bullshit if they take Breitbart/rebel/Infowars the deep state wins.
All our material comes from there. Without it it's just naziaboo shitpost larping entusiast board. Without constant delivery of redpilled from alternative media we are fucked, NORMIES are fucked.
They would officially shut it down

Looking at MSM, I doubt even most of them have, and certainly not their blind viewers. Tis is reflected in the Trump/Russia hysteria, which is laughable, in light of Podesta, and Hillary's doings.