BOOM! HEADSHOT!

BOOM! HEADSHOT!

edition.cnn.com/2017/03/23/politics/trump-health-care-latest/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

waz.de/staedte/duisburg/duisburg-darf-mitglied-der-metropolregion-rheinland-werden-id209270807.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ahkMA6JPOHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i would give a major blow for trump

>major blow
none of his supporters wanted this damn bill so its a win for us, obamacare will collapse on itself, and democraps will come running begging to fix.

>kellyane conway: "Trump is in a fine mood"

Any loss of Paul Ryan's is a win for the rest of the Republican party to be honest senpai

>CNN

HEY SHARIA BLUE EMPLOYEES, BEING PAID TO FUCK WITH THE OLD SQUAD WILL NOT BE AN EXCUSE.

TAKE YOUR HEAD-PHONES OFF, GET UP NOW, WALK AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER, GO UP TO YOUR SHARIA-BLUE-BALLS BOSS, SAY...

>"FUCK YOU ASSHOLE"

LEAVE AND NEVER LOOK BACK.

DON'T EVEN TAKE THE MONEY.

>THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE IDIOT

t. OLD SQUAD

Drumpftards on Suicide Watch! Impeachment by end of year! SO SAD!

Trump is an escape artist and deflection master, nothing sticks to the Teflon Don.

You niggers have a short memory, weren't you here for the election? you of little faith, why are you so afraid??

Typical fake news spin. Make Trump look bad at all costs.

Like this wasn't a set up to take down Paul Ryan

how much trump tower pays you?

dont worry,your gig and drumpf are going to be finnish soon ;)

>CNN

>you may have won, but we can still insult you
How fucking old are these people?

JUST.

TRUMP JUST ANNOUNCED HE'S GOING TO WORK WITH DEMOCRATS TO PASS A HEALTHCARE BILL, HOLY SHIT

I'd say typical Trumpanzees in denial. The only thing falling apart is the Trump presidency.

breaking.. fbi at the white house

So uh, how long until obongocare bankrupts the nation?

>>you may have won, but we can still insult you
>How fucking old are these people?

Are you stupid? The GOP and Trump just got bitch slapped.

>bill that nobody liked pulled
>trump btfo
I will say that I found it discouraging that trump was such a defender of the bill, seeing as how it was bullshit from the start. He probably didn't even know what's in it

wut

The shilling is really next level rn. I don't understand it either, because we didn't want the bill and neither did they

He's president, and you're not...

>The only thing falling apart is the Trump presidency.

Just like our country?

Damn Trump going to leave the White House in handcuffs

>Germany
>knowing about American politics

Go back to sucking Islamic cock, Hans

why doesn't USA have universal healthcare? even this shithole does

Damn Hans! Burnnnn

Because mine and yours are third world countries, the USA are not.

>The GOP and Trump
you need to realize you're talking about opposing factions here

Its over, Trump will never win again.

>,DONT TELL MUSLIMS THEYRE PART OF THE PROBLEM

Unless you are 60% < white, you don't qualify as a first world country.

The bitch is lying her ass off again.

Shills are trying real hard to make the failure of this bill seem like a bad thing.

It was literal garbage that no one wanted.

>It was literal garbage that no one wanted.
Garbage pushed by Trump. THE ART OF FAIL.

>>The only thing falling apart is the Trump presidency.
>Just like our country?

I don't know what east German project you live in but here in the Rhineland things look fine.

>It was literal garbage that no one wanted.

Except Trump who gave his all for it. Replacing Obamacare as fast as possible was also one of his key campaign promises.

>Trump directly coordinated with Putin
>actual news is that more "unnamed sources" said that evidence possibly exists that might link a small fraction of Trump associates with Russian ones

Giving Paul Ryan false confidence in something that was obvious crap was a good way to get him out of his administration.

Trump stated a month ago that he was more than willing to let Obamacare fail if a deal could not be reached. Mainstream Republicans displayed their inability to cooperate. They will see the consequences of that. Democrats will get the blame because they passed that time-bomb in the first place.

HEY SHARIA BLUE EMPLOYEES, BEING PAID TO FUCK WITH THE OLD SQUAD WILL NOT BE AN EXCUSE.

TAKE YOUR HEAD-PHONES OFF, GET UP NOW, WALK AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER, GO UP TO YOUR SHARIA-BLUE-BALLS BOSS, SAY...

>"FUCK YOU ASSHOLE"

LEAVE AND NEVER LOOK BACK.

DON'T EVEN TAKE THE MONEY.

>THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE IDIOT

t. OLD SQUAD

>Rhineland
>things look fine

Thanks for the giggle shitskin

Obama is the real turd in the punch bowl. Before that shit started with all his slave master hand-outs healthcare wasn't perfect but at least it wasn't overtly medieval. We weren't forced to suck up and bow down to the financial industry. That fucker thinks America should be run like a fiefdom. That shit stain is in Tahiti hiding from the FBI what a gigantic two fac d mother fucker. I hate that gangrenous nut sack.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

That's were you live? Is your name Kevin?

Oh shit, it's getting even better. Trump's about to be arrested and charged with treason!

Am going to tell the truth, prior Trump balloter here. This is frolicsome gazing upon Trump clatter and conflagrate. But in all solemnity we can not let this individual get the ciphers for the doomsday machines.

I think it will be nothing, but what would happen if he was theoretically arrested? New election?

If he was impeached, IPence

>cnn

The relationship is tenuous. Most of Trump's voters are Republicans but are ones that are utterly sick of the RNC, their lies and double talk and promises that they have no intention of keeping. Like the DNC. Like all politicians. But, the atmosphere In the RNC and the election is that if they fucked over TRUMP they were going to pay bitterly because honestly at this point there's no reason to vote for a republican candidate...None. they're the same as the DNC. We have a two headed one party system so if they fucked us we wouldn't vote them back in. So, we're looking at a faction here. Trump is fighting the DNC and the RNC. In my opinion almost anything he does is a step in the right direction.

>Obamacare is flawed
>Trump and Republicans fail to pass an even shittier replacement
>when Obamacare sucks, it's Obama's fault, not Trump's
Seems like a good deal for Trump.

>anally annihilated

I think another president is going to be on the run from the FBI pretty soon. He'll prolly become room mates with Snowden.

what the fuck!!!!!!!! comey never goes to the white house!!!!!!!!! holy FUCK!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS CANT BE HABENDING!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>az.gif already exists. Do you want to replace it?
You have outlived your usefulness to me

>That's were you live?

kek, so the east german project just became the rhineland?

Jesus, why do they keep voting that FUCKIN MERKEL back in???? They're a fraction of the size of the US and they can't get that right!

>Azerbaijan

Isn't that were the planes on route to Afghanistan refuel but the dictator won't let soldiers leave the plane?

WRONG-O

>Breaking: A top Official is talking to the Toppest of Officials

more at 11

>Duisburg
>Rhineland

Retard.

Well if CNN says so

I SECOND THIS, KEK VULT

>germany

isn't that where brown people from countries with no discernible conflicts get let in as refugees, but ukrainians get denied at the border?

The sad thing about Americans is that a German (or anyone else for that matter) probably knows more about American politics than the average American.

You retards don't even know what the branches of your government are and what role they play.

>isn't that where brown people from countries with no discernible conflicts get let in as refugees, but ukrainians get denied at the border?

Exactly. And the best thing is: YOU CAN'T COME EITHER!

Honestly, I don't know how people aren't seeing this
How many times did Trump say, "I ought to let Obamacare run its course so people can see how bad it it, but I can't put that on the people"?(Paraphrasing, obvs)

He's now shifted the blame off himself

>that burn is covered under the affordable care act

It won't be, with the way things are going.

Your leader is a faggot cuck, though.

dam...

well at least we're both in agreement that it's long overdue that the eternal kraut finally ceases to exist

Thankfully, I'm not the only one to notice. CNN is so bad that if that Faggot anderson Cooper or that faggot Don Lemon said that the sun would come up tomorrow, I wouldn't believe them. They are the WORST, most hideous examples of the news reporters.

>linking CNN page.

not even plebbit is this cancerous

>waz.de/staedte/duisburg/duisburg-darf-mitglied-der-metropolregion-rheinland-werden-id209270807.html

Why do I even bother with your unqualified opinion?

It's was a terrible bill, he should have gone with Rand's proposal.

What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun? iI’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.

there seems to be a flood of shills today. Saged

Anyone else start hating Germans after browsing Sup Forums?

>REMINDER TO SAGE ALL SLIDE THREADS
>NEWFAGS TYPE SAGE INTO THE POST OPTIONS BAR TO KEEP A THREAD FROM BUMPING TO THE TOP
>REMINDER THAT SAGE DOESNT WORK ON IMAGE POSTS OR REPLIES

son I have some bad news for you
the republican party is shit, and Trump is only in it as a formality
That bill was shit and I'm glad to see it dead as a trump supporter

ATTENTION Sup Forums: DO NOT REPLY TO SHILL THREADS

>I'm President, and you're not

shitpostin101

Nice projecting
youtube.com/watch?v=ahkMA6JPOHU

>Being this delusional.

>He's now shifted the blame off himself

Why shouldn't he? It isn't his plan after all.

>I think it will be nothing

Do you not know what board you're on?

There is no nothing. There is only happening.

>USA
>Bankrupt.

Ok, whatever Mario bros.

I hope it will happen. I want another shitstorm on par with Trump getting elected.

>2019
>BREAKING NEWS, FBI MEMBER YAWNED AND WALKED BACK INTO THE WHITE HOUSE AFTER STANDING FOR OUT FOR AWHILE TO MEET TRUMP
>Here it comes, he's going to arrest him right now...and...oh, he just handing him some paperwork. Trump signed it and he left. BET IT WAS RUSSIAN PAPER WORK!

> I'VE GOT THE BEST HEALTHCARE PLAN. YOU WON'T EVEN BELIEVE IT. WE'VE ALREADY GOT ALMOST ALL OF IT TOGETHER. NO ONE WILL BE UNINSURED, IT'LL BRING COSTS WAY DOWN. YOU WON'T EVEN BELIEVE IT.

60 days and The Art of the Deal later

>14 million more uninsured. Costs rising. Tax cuts for the rich. 17% approve

A R T
R
T

O F
F

T H E
H
E

D E A L
E
A
L

Thank God Ryancare failed and so will Obamacare!!!

Democrats and the MSM will go down with the sinking ship known as Obamacare!!!

Democrats now have to run in 2018 and 2020 on Obamacare dieing just like the Republicans said it would!!!

Any Democrat who crosses the isle to work with Trump will get destroyed by their own base!!!

>saving any picture of fidel castro

Umm, no sweetie. Drumpf is failing miserably and the ACA is here to stay whether you like it or not.

Why would Comey going to the white house suggest an arrest? A much more likely scenario is that Trump requested a meeting to talk about the whole "incidental wiretapping" thing.

>being mexican

Blumpfkins BTFO forever!

So CNN is doing a blow job?

Trump
Reading executive orders before signing them
Failed
Put Hillary Clinton in jail
Failed
Drain the swamp
Failed
Settle on a location of birth for Obama
Failed
Find evidence of millions of illegal votes
Failed
Find evidence of wiretapping by Obama
Failed
Golf and vacation less than Obama
Failed
Basic grasp of fact permanence
Failed
Not be under federal investigation
Failed
Eliminate ISIL in under 30 days
Failed

>none of his supporters wanted this damn bill
Then why were you completely silent while he praised it and tried to push it through?
Cucked much?