Ready to Apologize?

Ready to Apologize?

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/blogs/editors-blog/2017/03/facebook-live-emojis-distortion-170323112744272.html?123
bbc.com/news/uk-39376643
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sage

>damage control

fuck her

Sage....Also kys op

Fake news

False flag

Fake

fake news isn't fake if it legitimizes my feelings!

Fuck off Canada!

Why is it always a Canadian, German or Swede? What is wrong with them?

Not understanding that this is entirely a metaphor for Muslims response to Western Terror attacks.

They do nothing!

Its a blatant lie

Wheres your apology for shitposting now?

im sorry

the eternal leaf

I honestly doubt they found her.

most vpn servers

What about the pic where she was flipping off the camera?

Lie? Ya right.

Proof?

lets see that?

I'm sure she was trying to protect the dignity of the injured.

>vilified
Damn. Who the fuck did that?

Then who is behind? Canadians is still believable.

Nice ID btw

am i right

This thread again?
Reported
Fucking canadians....

nice try mudslime

I don't know, the monsters desu.

OMG. MUSLIMS DINDU NUFFINS EVER!

>dat face
>"oh fuck, mahmud revealed his power level"

Why would you report this thread?
because the truth does not agree with your feelings?

she looks like she is going to crack a smile

i love how these people are so desperate to help some nigger they'll publish this bullshit

I SPEAK FOR ALL OF POLL WHEN I SAY WE'RE SORRY

what VPN they using? Most nodes on my VPN are banned by Sup Forums.

That's not how it works Ackmed. You prove it's not a lie.

Nigger you can setup your own VPN if you setup your own server. Nigger.

I'm so tired, haven't slept well all week. You must be tired too, so much to worry about. Let's get some rest, close our eyes and sleep.

I have no reason to believe this is true. Like at all.

shes very clearly shocked and saddened by what happened

if you ever stepped outside your basement and seen shit go down in the real world you would understand

Thanks that's all we Sup Forumsmuslims wanted from you Sup Forumsacks.

kek

Well guess what nigger it is true.

Inshallah her father and brothers will beat some sense into her not to feel for the infidels

So many Alt-righters to correct so little time on the clock.

yeah because lying isnt part of the muzzie religion or anything

SAGE
/THREAD

You're literally mentally ill or blind to your prejudices.

We Muslims value honesty.

riiight

SAGE
/THREAD

The eternal proxy you mean

Nope Allah has blessed me with a home in Canada.

btw i am not blind to my prejudices I FUCKING HATE YOU PEOPLE. you have more than fifty disgusting shithole countries YOUR NOT GETTING MINE MOTHER FUCKER. i dont need to justify it, i don't need to '''understand''' why, i don't even care about having a debate. my mind is made up YOU ARE SCUM.

and one more time for good measure:

SAGE
/THREAD

Nice digits I'm glad you like it here its nice and chill, I live across the street from a mosque and I've never had any problems only politeness, and nice singing/chanting/humming at night during the summer

PRAISE

nope

Taqyia

U got dat wright

So much hate! How can you hate with the holy trips Allah has provided me with?

Canadians are using Canadian vpn's desu. We're shitposting ourselves because we aren't smart enough to figure out how to do it to others.

i thought she looked distressed for sure, it was a convenient narrative to push though so im fine with it.

this, fellow based Polish mate

>
Someone needs to phtoshop it into reality.

yeah she helped the victims by walking away

yes i fucking hate you, personally, and your whole group of ''''''''''''people'''''''''. no i don't give a flying fuck about your stupid shit trips, rapist pedo sand nogger.

SAGE
/THREAD

When they apologize to him I'll apologize to her

This

SO much hate. You're gonna regret that you ignored the Peace of Islam during life.

Front page news... As important as the attacks themselves derp.

I bet she was phoning her cell leader to let them know how many people died

Convert to kekism or we will force you to pay higher taxes than non-kekists and then steal your children and raise them as our soldiers.

It is ridiculous that users on this board would turn this tragedy and this poor lady into more Islamophobia.

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."

Sup Forums needs to convert to Islam first.

stop lying, faggot:
Out of 5,200 total reactions, the "laugh" and "heart" emojis were used 280 times. A similar proportion of "laugh" and "heart" emojis to total reactions are found on Wednesday's Westminster Facebook Live videos by the BBC, Sky News and CNN. The average ratio is about 5 percent. One person can also flood a live video with emojis, making it seem like a large number of people is reacting to what is being broadcast

aljazeera.com/blogs/editors-blog/2017/03/facebook-live-emojis-distortion-170323112744272.html?123

She's the real victim in all this

just hoped in here to look at the shit show but fuck, sounds like a threat "Ackmed"

Tell me more

FUCK HER.

can the left leave this girl alone and use her to damage control. fuck her. why you care bout her like her life is worth 1000 more then the average native.

fuck you.

Thanks for this info dude.

Allah will judge everyone after life. Being a bigot isn't something that'll please Allah.

She deserves to be honoured for helping out and surviving this terror attack. Us Muslims are very often the victims of Terror attacks and it happened again the other day.

you reported me you you punk? how pathetic. NO YOU DIPSHIT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO ME FOR NOT FOLLOWING YOUR FAKE ASS DISGUSTING RELIGION. YOU WORSHIP A MADE UP ASS CARTOON STORY. EAT SHIT.

Someone shoop obongo's face onto her

no. allah is a fucking fairytale. and your a fucking idiot for believing that shit

Wow, saw that one coming the minute it was posted Wednesday

your victims of YOUR OWN FUCKING PEOPLE ASSHOLE

I didn't report you. It must have been someone else. I mostly feel sorry for you that you haven't experienced the Peace of Islam.

Still VICTIMS.

ALSO Muslims come from all races, cultures and groups of people on earth. We aren't a single homogeneous group.

fucking liar piece of filth. thanks for proving my point, shitskin.

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO SYMPATHY FOR THAT SHIT. NO RATIONAL PERSON SHOULD.

your homogeneously pathetic, psychotic, backwards, irredeemable and disgusting.

I KNOW THAT.

aint no bigot boy'o but ok, please continue to talk shit, this thread is kinda funny.

(if you think i was a bigot for calling you "Ackmed", whoops, figured the quotes would be a tip that its sarcasm.)

Is it just me or is this picture photoshopped as fuck?

They flipped the image on the BBC website because they're fucking idiots. But even the unflipped image looks off.

Is there money to be made faking photos and then getting paid fees by unthinking MSM automatons to reproduce it?

bbc.com/news/uk-39376643

No I'm sure you're not a Bigot I meant the guy my comment you were commenting on.

She helped them by asking if they could recite the Koran. "No? Well I'll just keep walking"

You know a symptom of Autism is not being able to recognize facial expressions correctly right?

ah, ok senpai

You guys are all either fucking retarded or payed shills. Shes a women walking, maybe in psychosis, obviously texting somebody about the accident, maybe even calling police.

I legit think these threads are antifa shill threads designed to make white nationalists look bad.

No, before the photo she stopped to help them.

Wahada wahada I'm a canadiya apologize for ofendings halal chick for not carings of dirty kaffirs diying because they deserve Allah's punishment.
Get fuck Hassan go back to morroco

i would not be shocked in the slightest fucking bit if this was the case.

>literal fake news

It is ridiculous to make any sort of assumption based on that image though, I'm sure there are photos of other people walking by. It's just good meme material

No you fucking apologist, defeatist leaf. Memes are funny and we do not forgive.

Also, Praise Kek

fucking apologist

'I was devastated, my bomb vest failed to go off'