What will Boogie do now?

Since Obamacare did not get overturned, I'm assuming that now Boogie will view this as a second chance and begin to lead a healthier lifestyle.

As we've seen time and time again, not making people work for shit inspires them.

Surely, he will lose hundreds of pounds by the end of summer.

:)

Do they shut down the buffet just for him when he goes to one?

HAHAHAH SMALL DICKED DRUMPFKINS
I GET TO KEEP MY HEALTHCARE
TRUMP IS A KUCK JUST LIKE /FIT/
>ME CELEBRATING AND HAVING A GOOD LAUGH

>Surely, he will lose hundreds of pounds by the end of summer.

Where, in a crematorium?

Hah good one. Can't wait to see him on TLC.

Usually people who get that fat only slim down after they narrowly avoid death but even then there are many who love staying fat.

didn't he lose like 20pounds in like 4years? that's a great rate. DON'T U DARE SHAME HIM

He's a big guy

well for starters he won't be posting threads about fat fucks that don#t do anything political in a politically incorrect image board. saged.

He's a big guy

PAY

Give me three months with this bastard and you'll be amazed. He won't even have to work out, just eat only what I give him.

No shit. How'd you figure that one out Einstein?

I imagine he's going to celebrate by eating about 4,000 calories a day for the foreseeable future.

Wasn't this guy on a diet? He looks even bigger now

MY

when's his surgery? I'm excited to see how it turns out

He has hidden food in those fat rolls

>begin to lead a healthier lifestyle
He's way past that point.

He'll continue to cry about how fat he is until he dies

How do we know his weight isn't from a genetic disorder? Isn't he getting gastric bypass surgery thanks to Obamacare? Why does this board even care about him? Because he makes videos?

I don't get it.

He just got approved for some surgery that's going to help him lose major weight (so he says) like stomach stapling or something

I dunno why he's crying though, he would have been fine under the new plan

He is wearing a full load of laundry just on his upper torso

>How do we know his weight isn't from a genetic disorder
Because he eat like a fucking pig.

>Why does this board even care about him?
He remember us that there people even worse than us out there

I fucking love this guy man I hope he last longer due to his health issues

He actually got approved? He claimed he wasn't at the target weight the doctors told him to be at to be approved for the surgery, I guess he did lose some weight after all. They said he was too fat to get the surgery originally, man it'll be interesting to see him as a skinny person.

in what video does he say that?

I have had the surgery boogie wants and it is not after many people gain the weight when your stomach expands again. It takes hard work to stay slim from a bariatric surgery

HEALTHCARE

You wont see him as a skinny person. Those surgeries are reversible if you are too much of a fat fuck to change your lifestyle. Even gastric bypass can be somewhat reversed due to the stomachs ability to stretch. Gastric sleeve is harder to reverse, but he would likely have dumping syndrome and other health issues

How far away did they have to take that photo?

for all of you

The question is what James K will do now!

you're a big cuck

Nobody cares about this stupid fat faggot.

w-what do they have blurred out there..?

pop it James

>TLC

TOO MUCH WINNING MATES

> I'VE GOT THE BEST HEALTHCARE PLAN. YOU WON'T EVEN BELIEVE IT. WE'VE ALREADY GOT ALMOST ALL OF IT TOGETHER. NO ONE WILL BE UNINSURED, IT'LL BRING COSTS WAY DOWN. YOU WON'T EVEN BELIEVE IT.

60 days and The Art of the Deal later

>14 million more uninsured. Costs rising. Tax cuts for the rich. 17% approve

A R T
R
T

O F
F

T H E
H
E

D E A L
E
A
L

Fuck off/fit/

Let's all take a moment to commend the builders of that deck which Blobbie stands. Quite the achievement it can support such a mountain of flesh