nytimes.com/2015/06/07/magazine/the-agency.html?_r=1&referer=
pastebin.com/yAAPK1Rh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades
nytimes.com/2015/06/07/magazine/the-agency.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Prove it's russians and not American entities

wew the shills are out in force today huh

cunts still get away with attacks in america after advertising it on the boards

I don't know how things work in Cuckland but in America it's innocent until proven guilty

You're the one making an assertion. YOU prove it faggot. OP eat a dick and kill yourself.

the way people are blaming russians this days, soon we will have all the occurrences of the world "devil" replaced in the bible.

thanks for the trumpet tears guys

>Sup Forums is being subjugated to social engineering by russian agents Anonymous

oh FUGGGGGGGGGGGG

IT IS THE RUSSIANSSS XDDDD X'''DD

>Prove me wrong
Not planning to since burden on proof is always one the one who claims something.

>protip it's you

>pass user since 2017
lol check out this fag

>OP is a fag.
OP is Russian.

Pleshoi Na Hoi, Svolatch!

Cyka Blat!

>OH SHIDDDD XDDD THE GOMMIN ALREADY :DDDDDD!!!!

STOP RESPONDING TO SLIDE THREADS

SAGE AND HIDE

> attacks in America
Elaborate kraut, what Russians have attacked within the US.

No russian doesn't have these technologies or even will to influence the world.
In true, russia just floats in the flux of history, not planing even current moves.

Citation or gtfo fagget

>you cant
Fug.

Any attempt by the Russians to socially engineer Sup Forums is going to be buried in the shitposts, shilling, namecalling, and general faggotry here. Nobody would even notice.

REEEE ITS THE INFAMOUS RUSSIAN HACKER KNOW AS Sup Forums

>implying our pacification isnt completely self-enforced

Pepe posting neets are the true power in modern politics!

>Sup Forums is being subjugated to social engineering by russian agents

WTF I love Russia now?!

Fuck Russia.

They can't meme for shit. I hate how Leftists try to make them into big scary Russia

>REMINDER TO SAGE ALL SLIDE THREADS
>NEWFAGS TYPE SAGE INTO THE POST OPTIONS BAR TO KEEP A THREAD FROM BUMPING TO THE TOP
>REMINDER THAT SAGE DOESNT WORK ON IMAGE POSTS OR REPLIES
>SHILLS GET PAID PER REPLY
>STOP REPLYING TO SHILLS

>ITS LE RUSSIANS!!!
Why does everybody treat real life like some James Bond movie?

OP is a fag
prove me wrong
>protip you cant

The burden of proof lies on the accuser, (((user))).

When you of not know what to do next, enemy can't plan of defence, comrade.

>mfw I'd collaborate with an invasion force after defecting from the (((British))) army because this country is fucking doomed. May aswell try new style of leadership.

Free qt wife and russian language lessons when?

Hey, Is Islam Banned or allowed? I only ask because I read that you people are trying to ban Jehovah's Witnesses. Although more conservative than your run of the mill Christian, Witnesses are still Judeo Christians, much like Jesuits are Judean Christan. And yet, you're banning witnesses while leaving Kebabs? Explain yourselves!

russia has shit research on social issues, and on things like race because of communism. The only thing that they had recently out of my memory is that they did a generic DNA test on their citizens and determined that they had zero negro DNA.

99% of the research around race, culture, evolution theory and more comes from anglo, and other whites.

So this is not a russian thing at all. Even to their dismay. Its completely western nations "propaganda".

So it's the Jews Banning Jehovah Witnesses In Russia while promoting Kebab? Why is this allowed?

>by russian agents

retards don't need to be guided by russian agents to act like retards

is it warm in the bahamas?

Russia doesn't have the means to do what liberals think they're doing, Russia is a shadow of its former self, nothing more.

Prove yourself right.

>protip: You can't.

ooga booga wir wären könige und scheisse

74 F, give or take. Windy. Was in Canada for two weeks and got back last Tuesday. Missasauga is an awesome place. Was cold as ice, and I GOT TO SEE SNOW! You don't know how lucky you are. Still felt great returning home to 84 F and 74 F at night temperatures, however. Our summers are horribly hot, 85% humidity and 97 F days can kill.

No fucking shit
> nytimes.com/2015/06/07/magazine/the-agency.html?_r=1&referer=
> pastebin.com/yAAPK1Rh (embed)

written in 2015
>Sept. 11 last year, [...] hundreds of Twitter accounts were documenting a disaster right down the road. “A powerful explosion heard from miles away happened at a chemical plant in Centerville, Louisiana #ColumbianChemicals,” a man named Jon Merritt tweeted. The #ColumbianChemicals hashtag was full of eyewitness accounts of the horror in Centerville. @AnnRussela shared an image of flames engulfing the plant. @Ksarah12 posted a video of surveillance footage from a local gas station, capturing the flash of the explosion. Others shared a video in which thick black smoke rose in the distance.
>Columbian Chemicals [...] reported no problems at the plant. Roughly two hours after the first text message was sent, the company put out a news release, explaining that reports of an explosion were false.

> Dec. 13, two months after a handful of Ebola cases in the United States touched off a minor media panic, many of the same Twitter accounts used to spread the Columbian Chemicals hoax began to post about an outbreak of Ebola in Atlanta. The campaign followed the same pattern of fake news reports and videos, this time under the hashtag #EbolaInAtlanta, which briefly trended in Atlanta. Again, the attention to detail was remarkable, suggesting a tremendous amount of effort. A YouTube video showed a team of hazmat-suited medical workers transporting a victim from the airport. Beyoncé’s recent single “7/11” played in the background, an apparent attempt to establish the video’s contemporaneity. A truck in the parking lot sported the logo of the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.

Air Canada though is mighty uncomfortable, seats are too close. I'm 6'4", and I was in agony for 3 hours plus each time.

okay, here's the red pill
government has paid shills for Russian sites, that's for sure, not really sure about foreign sites

they're trying to ban it because they're beholden to the orthodox church who wants them gone

but why are they banning Judeo Christians when they're allowing Kebabs to keep on Kebabing, it makes no sense.

You know the Irony of it all, The bible should be the final authority, not some church. If two scientist debated documented research, wouldn't the Documented Research lend its hand to the one who follows correctly the edicts therein?

I'm reminded of how the Catholic Church for Centuries BEHAVED like a bunch of Anarchist Antichrist and did so Despite, what Jesus and His Followers wrote. The only thing they did these last fourteen hundred years I kinda liked was the Crusades, but that's only because I don't like Islam. And maybe the Inquisition because it wrecked the Jews shit somewhat. I know, It's wrong to feel the way I do.

No, wrong, it's me, a Britbong doing the social subversion thankyouverymuch.

> So.. so... so there. Yeah. Told.

fuck off shareblue

syka blat where da american elections at.

And yes, not all Jews and not all Islams.

I whole wholeheartedly agree with you.

you can can trust me tho

> Prove me wrong
You're probably not wrong.

>everyone I don't like is a Russian hacker
>everyone I don't like is a Shareblue shill
When did you realize that Sup Forums empathizes and agrees with the left?

whatever you say, Beб-бpигaды
keep cashing those Internet Research Agency cheques

Sup Forums is an amalgamation of every facet that there is and can be, so Sup Forums both loves niggers and hates niggers, sympathizes with faggots, and wants to burn those degenerates to death, Love Allah, and prosecutes his subjects. Sup Forums is me, and Sup Forums is you, and Sup Forums is some reddit cunt shit posting.

they're paid? how can one become one of them? I'm poorer than shit at the moment and my evil corrupt government has sundered off with hundreds of millions so it's not like there's anything left for the rest of us, being a paid shill seems like a good life.

fuck off shareblue

OY БЛЯTЬ, PINDOS KNOWS!
SHUT IT DOWN!

>Internet Research Agency cheques

Thats Academia, shilling is done by private companies.

Research and Intervention are different things user.
>t. thinks he can get a free wife
Are you a Refugee by any chance?

>Sup Forums
>social
is getting found out a part of your plan, shill?

Seriously some of these conspiracies I see people here ranting about are just too retarded for anyone actually believe in. And it's usually people just ranting in random threads too.

It's usually shit like "this is an elaborate scheme for the corrupt defense contractors to milk the taxpayer for more $", or random "this is clearly the work of the Rothschild/globalistcabal/oligarchs/lizard people pulling the strings" kind of posts. It's literally the same shit you see in RT's comment section.

Also this fag

/thread

It really is the only way to explain why Trump is liked here.

fuck off shareblue

too obvious worse than JIDF desu

>Implying OP isn't a secret Russian shill

>CTR even bought Sup Forums pass for their shill purposes

CANT MAKE THIS UP

It relented greatly after Trump's election. And so what? Their goals were in alignment with my own, at least at the time. Enemy of my enemy.

>t. Russian bot
Shouldn't you be spamming Breitbart articles on Facebook? Or is that not cool anymore ever since it turned out half the shit was written by a pedophile.

The reason for that is pic related

They didnt get the Joke...
were poor, remember?

Even if they were who the fuck cares Putin is awesome.

>is being

I think you need to past tense there, bud.

>1 ruble has been deposited in your account! Thank you for defending the motherland!

You're not working for the Russians? are you red shill?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades

>The pass is suddenly gone

Gotcha!

fuck off shareblue

Your mind is under the control of Russian agents. Prove me wrong.

>protip you can't

You wish you could afford this clover.

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

Trump is a perfect fit for Sup Forums. Russia involvement isn't even necessary. Majority of us love Trump.

I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Amy Schumer does it for me.

>Prove me wrong
>>protip you cant

You are right of course. Particularly /pol but they get less tolerance on /k

However they are not as obvious as you think.

They also manifest as leftists when it suits them.

Here are some

fuck the democrats and fuck putin too

Doesn't work because we don't identify ourselves publicly, nor do we tell the truth. Social engineering only works where identity and internalization of info is present. Fuck off nigger.

prove yourself right kike

>they get less tolerance on /k
They get BTFO on /k/.

EVERY

FUCKING

TIME

fuck off shareblue

PUTIN IS LOVE

PUTIN IS LIFE

GO AWAY

REEEEEEE

YOU ARE MANIPULATING US

REEEEEEEEE

you prove it nigger. your the one making claims

The mods aren't russian agents and Sup Forums isn't one person.

[ ]

>subjugated
Check your diction.

>muh proofs

I've been found out

>WE WANTZ PROOFZ AND SHIETZ
fucking mommy poster, kush! go away!

200mg addies
>nigga u dun fucked

>Trump is a perfect fit for Sup Forums.
>Majority of us love Trump.

Yet Hillary has the electoral votes for Sup Forums

I CANT STOP! Oh no the police are here to get me! Before i go i have to tell you the secret to defeating the nwo. the secret i-.....

You can't handle the proofs.

nytimes.com/2015/06/07/magazine/the-agency.html?_r=0

>article is pre-election because everything post-election has the unmistakable tinge of liberal butt-hurt