Now that Turkey turned into an islamist shithole, is pic related the most based muslim country in the world?

Now that Turkey turned into an islamist shithole, is pic related the most based muslim country in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus_Emirate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Chechen_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_Dagestan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Chechen_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insurgency_in_the_North_Caucasus
bbc.com/news/world-asia-39380041
genocidewatch.com/myanmar-burma
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

I think it is. They're not perfect, but they'll get there.

Isn't Indonesia alright? I mean it has like the 5th largest population in the world, as well as the largest population of Muslims and you seldom hear snackbars blowing themselves up or some other extremist shit there.

I think so

the caucasus is alright

>72% favor Sharia Law
ah, never mind

you don't hear much coming from that area because

1. the population of indonesia and malaysia is overwhelmingly muslim, pretty homogenous

2. their government cracks down hard on crime and terrorism activity, death sentences etc.

3. the most grave conflict in the area is actually buddhists exterminating muslims in myanmar

>turgay
>based at any point in history

Choose one.

No, Armenians should exterminate the mini-roach

Explain the difference between muslim and islamist.
Actually don't, I don't care.

As salaam alaikum brother.

>the caucasus is alright

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus_Emirate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Chechen_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_Dagestan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Chechen_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insurgency_in_the_North_Caucasus

The biggest conflict in the area is muslim separatist/terrorist action in southern thailand
I don't think the word "exterminating" apply well to what's happening in Myanmar, more like violence/ people or being beaten sometimes, unless i'm wrong, if you have a source of massacres or anything like that happening i'm actually interested

Because those mudslimes are fucking things up where they're not the majority. They always do that, fucking muzzies need to stay in the own country.

I've been quite interested in the area and its history since I began playing the "Rise of the Rajas" expansion for Age of Empires 2.

It's just that you seldom hear news from the area other than stuff like tsunamis or missing airplanes.

>muslim
>based
>frog

what sorry ass country is that?
>dipshitistan

Don't care if they're Muslims, they're women are hot as fuck. Met a girl online there, convinced her to become a webcam model, now she puts on a hijab and strips that shit like a Quarian taking off her mask.

>-stan country
>based
>ever

I'm not dead yet. No one is turning this place into a fucking wahabi until I fucking hit the ground. I'll jihad the fucking mosques even If I have to.

nah we're still cool

besides

Azerbaycan Turks are beyond brothers for us. They are the only country we love 101%

i don't get it, what do you want to say?
You know much more than us about the area?
ok
so what's happening exactly in Myanmar and source needed please.

>Myanmar: UN to probe 'killings and rapes' of Rohingya

bbc.com/news/world-asia-39380041

genocidewatch.com/myanmar-burma

>Alert status : Genocide Emergency
>Genocide stage: 9- Extermination
>Afflicted Groups: Rohingya, Kachin, Karen, Shan, democrats
>Current situation:
>Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Aung san suu Kyi democratically elected president in 2015 but remains silent on the plight of the rohingya
>Army, buddhist extremists, and rakhine are attacking afflicted groups listed

pic related they torch them to death

I heard that ex-Soviet muslims (like the ones in Kazakhstan) are a lot more based than in Middle-East shitholes.

I know Chechnya is fucked up, I mean Georgia/Armenia/Azerbaijan, they seem pretty chill.

>Caucasus Emirate

Russia has a timebomb on its hand. One misstep on the Middle Eat and that thing will blow over.

shoo

why? It seemed to me that the ottoman empire only "had" this country for a short period of time.

But it's a -jan country. What's your point?

>most based muslim country
is this like the winner of the special olympics?

Lol. They're crazy Muslim Turkophiles who believe Jesus was Azeri.

they are Oghuz Turks

Western branch of Turkics are Turkish, Azeri and Turkmen

They're like Saxon family of Germanics, close

>the best "muslim" country is over 70% "atheist-muslim"

Literally the only time Muslims are tolerable is when they aren't Muslims, kek

Georgia and Armenia are Christian

George and Armenia are cool. Azeris are fairly moderate Muslims.
Russia should act fast and crack down. Or perhaps just leave and give the ethnic nationalists control just before they leave, and allow the ethnic nationalists and jihadists fight it out, whilst aiding the nationalists. After all, it's not actually Russian land.

They dont like Middle Eastern Muslims

I know. El Salvador and Honduras are christian too, doesn't automatically make it a good place to live.

>After all, it's not actually Russian land.
It is ever since they won it from Turks under Catherine

I mean they don't belong in your ecample of based Caucasian muslims

Georgia and Armenia are mostly Christian.

That'll do, roach.

Their languages are mutually intelligible, Turks find Azeri language funny. And their culture is almost the same.

I'm so tired, haven't slept well all week. You must be tired too, so much to worry about. Let's get some rest, close our eyes and sleep.

Ataturk was alright. Roachistan is trash now though. Needs a good IPM treatment to remove the infestation.

mahmoud ahmadenijad sounds like a Sup Forumsack. of course you guys have never heard about him.

The mos based muslim country is the uk imo

>be UN
>glorify democratic elections to end genocide
>the people democratically elect the one woman (was praised because it's current year) who would not give a shit
>Du30 helping her genocide better
Just another day in SEA

>mostly

I meant the Caucasus region is alright (clarifying: not chechnya). It's pretty safe and peaceful. Some minor drama between Armenia and Azerbaijan, but they still manage to coexist. I mean it's two different branches of orthodox catholicism and muslims living on the same region for a long time. I think that speaks to the moderation of Azeri muslims, better than the t*rks that's for sure.

It has never been Russian land historically, and the Russians have failed to colonise the land like they did Siberia, and so still isn't Russian land. It's essentially Russian occupied. The natives aren't even Slavs, and they don't natively speak Russian or a Slavic language. Russians are just clinging onto imperialism and ignoring self-determination of nations.

Azerbaijan's name's history is neato as well

Some openly islamic countries have less Jihads then Britistan.

Its been Russian land for more than 200 years. Azerbaijan, Georgia and Armenia are all independant nations now.
>arent even Slavs
A lot of ethnic people living in Russia arent Slavs. It's a huge country.
>don't natively speak Russian or a Slavic language.
They all speak Russian

>It is ever since they won it from Turks under Catherine
I think it wasn't the ottomans, but a persian empire which they took it from

What are you on, the North Caucasus were independent once just as the South Caucasus was and now is. When the Soviet Union dissolved, it should've given the North Caucasus nations independence just as the Armenians, Azeris and Georgians gained it. A lot of wars would've been prevented.
Just because Russia controls it, doesn't make it their land, it's essentially occupied territory.
>A lot of ethnic people living in Russia arent Slavs. It's a huge country.
Yes I know that, many of those nations are being wrongly denied autonomy or independence.

>don't natively speak Russian or a Slavic language.
>They all speak Russian
It went right over your head. I'll repeat: they don't NATIVELY speak Russian or a Slavic language.
They all know Russian as a second language thanks to being occupied for centuries.

>North Caucasus were independent once just as the South Caucasus was and now is.
Kek. They were part of Russian Empire
>denied autonomy or independance
Except they dont really want it. They're pretty comfy with Russia and infinitely better off

>Except they dont really want it. They're pretty comfy with Russia and infinitely better off
Several seperatists wars suggest otherwise. It's obvious that the Chechens and Dagestanis were awake ethnic nationalists before Islam infiltrated them.

I wish Turks and Armenkikes would leave our lands

Georgians took ethnically Armenian lands mate. You want them to leave "your" lands? Why occupy a land that isn't yours then moan that there are Armenians there?

I need the -stan and Azerbaijan flags for my collection. We don't get enough muslim country flags for our folders.

Russia isn't a nation state, "russian" is a meaningless term.

>"russian" is a meaningless term.
No it isn't, it refers to an ethnic group we descend from the Muscovites and speak a Slavic language. Russia is a federation, which is basically dominated by ethnic Russians anyway. Russians are having a lot of problems with the North Caucasus, and considering those areas aren't even ethnically Russian and don't belong to Russians, they should give them independence and back the ethnic nationalists. Only then can Islam in that region be extinguished, as it will seem as if the natives are rising up against Islamists rather than a foreign power dictating what locals should do or what religion they should follow.

>based
>muslim

fuck off Mohammed. Take your shitty religion and fuck off.

>Georgians
>lands

You're Armenians little shit of a brother who never accomplished anything so he hates his family.

kys

Are you talking about Javakheti?
Javakheti belongs to the population there now same way as Luton belongs to Pakis.

NIce meme. Now please stop insulting us and calling us Armenian brothers.

Judeo-Bolshevism was just a cover up for Georgio-Bolshevism. Georgians are super Jews and Georgia is the Khazar homeland.

Reminder to all of pol that the refugee invasion and white genocide are both all the Eternal Georgian's fault.

The Jordanians seems okay. For the most part they seem to be the only consistent partner in the region. They'll likely never be as close to the US as the British or the Japanese, but as far as the Middle East goes they'd be my first choice for who we should be dealing with.

This is hilarious beyond measure, on one hand you suck Turk dick like no other, then turn around and say "I wish turks and amenikikes would leave our lands" No, pick one mother fucker, you cant have it both way.

Flag checks out.

> it refers to an ethnic group we descend from the Muscovites and speak a Slavic language
cool story bro

These repeating numbers confirms you're a fag.

Neat alphabet. Where did you get it?

Nope, Pakis are a foreign infiltration from a distant land, Armenians are more native, and nearby too.

>trusting georgians
>ever

absolutely subhuman.

kek. Well you're a Russian, I'm suprised you don't agree.

>Now that Turkey turned into an islamist shithole, is pic related the most based muslim country in the world?
No. That would be France.

Armenians are native like how paki anglos.

Dude your religion is a joke, it will never amount to anything more than a child molesting death cult, your quran stinks, your people stink. Everywhere that shitty religion goes death and destruction follows it, this will not change in 1 year or 1 million years. You are literally the inescpable result of your tragedy, that shitty religion will never be accepted here. It's too bad about France though, fallen to the trojan horse like Germany and Sweden are about to embark on. Enjoy your sectarian violence and car bombings, just like it has all throughout history.

My gf is Azeri, we're visiting this summer

I'll report back

>don't belong to Russians
You can also make the same argument for any other piece of clay. The separatists you are talking about are the islamists. The locals don't have enough resources to control the distribution of religion and that's one of the main reason they want to stay. KSA just has too much influence, even inside some core russian regions.

And the term is meaningless because no one is arguing that they are ethnically russian. They consider themselves to be "russian" as in citizens of the Russian Federation. It's not up to you to tell them what to do. And i don't really care about what you think i should do. If you think that problems of that region can be solved with black and white thinking you are literally retarded.

half*

Their posters on Sup Forums are butthurt faggots tho. Also isn't Abu Sayaf operating there?

I may be confusing it with Malaysia but honestly what's the difference?

I'm fond of Jordan. afaik they tend to be a moderate voice in the region, mostly because they have no resources so they don't have to play the game. that and abdullah and abdullah 2 seem based