>"wiretapping" claims are all lies
>decided we needed increased defense spending for no reason
>failed military raid
>no 30 day plan to end isis like he claimed
We've been fucking conned, folks.

>VROOOM

Eat shit shareblue faggot.

no shit sherlock

Thanks Sup Forums for George W Bush part 2.

>WE ELECTED THIS GUY FOR THE LOLZ HEHEHEHE

You're faggots and I hate you for doing this to me and the entire country.

Impeach that old fart Drumpf

I'm sick of winning as much as the next guy, but seriously, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

Shariablue fags deserve to be lynched.
>sage'd

Shills will not divide us. Your tactics will not work. Your attempts to demoralize and weaken our faith in Trump is futile.

It's only late March, Trump has plenty of time, Obongo is no longer prez, and liberals are triggered.

Things have never been better and Kek has bestowed his blessing upon us. Now be gone, shill. You have no power here.

he's nott full wrong doe

>r-right guys?
>..guys?

>invokes kek
>doesn't even get digits
You are like a little babby, drumpfkin

you forgot
>internet browsing history can now be forwarded to government agencies

And also
>say bye-bye to net neutrality

>Made owning a home more expensive

U literally have no idea what you're talking about

Die, you faggot shill.

Trump is facing very hard opposition. Give him 4 years. If he doesn't deliver we'll just kick his ass out and vote someone else in

>America will be shittier than your country in your lifetime

You already fucked up. Don't vote next time, look what you did this time. You voted in a meme President because you thought it'd be hilarious and now we're suffering for it.

>REMINDER 2 SAGE ALL SLIDE THREADS
>NEWFAGS TYPE SAGE INTO THE POST OPTIONS BAR TO KEEP A THREAD FROM BUMPING TO THE TOP
>REMINDER THAT SAGE DOESN'T WORK ON IMAGE POSTS OR REPLIES
>SHILLS GET PAID PER REPLY
>STOP REPLYING TO SHILLS

>will be
>will

I keep seeing these threads, and they've got the same content in the OP each and every time.

They're paid by the Democrat party to try to convince Trump supporters to come to their side.
Only, they're all terrible at it, and clearly their hearts aren't in it, so they fail miserably, every time.
They always shill exactly the same.

>We
>We
>We

Saged

>yet another thread listing out his "failures" in the same order

Wow really makes you thought

Define suffer

He got a Pali

"We’re going to win so much, you’re going to be so sick and tired of winning." - Donald Trump

>We don goofed
You know how I know you're a shill? Because a Trump supporter would never say that. They're retarded. There is nothing that can be said to change their mind, even subtly trying to influence them. It would be like telling a fundamentalist Christian that God doesn't exist, or that God exists but is not all-powerful and of middling intellect. It's just not going to work. It *never* worked.

>we are suffering
Go back to Pakistan Abd ar-Rahman al-Bazzaz

Would you all rather have Hillary?

No, I voted in a meme president because Hillary has an aggressive imperialist history from her SoS position and I don't want that at a presidential level. It's not America's place to be fucking around in other countries unless those countries are fucking around in other countries

you have to go back....to Reddit.

Deal with it. Ineffective is better than malicious.

Hillary would be well on her way to forced transgender acceptance like our cuckistani neighbors to the north, a proxy war with Russia in Syria, and an attempt at renewing the assault weapons ban if she'd been elected. The better candidate won, which says more about Hilary than trump.

lol

>cucks bitching about ISP selling info
>info has been sold this whole time
> we're already in an Orwellian state
>literally can't get any worse
>get fukt

>where the Nazis can't stand the thought of imperial aggression
Sup Forums, everyone

Reminder that Sup Forums is getting raided by members of the political-and-in-shambles-buried-50-feet-under-the-ground-party known as the dems.
They're trying to paint this failure named Ryancare onto Trump, even though this bill was made when Trump wasn't even running for president.
Just ignore threads or sage your replies.

>Sup Forums's way out of Trump is through Trump

And you all laughed at Jeb.

"Obamacare is the law of the land. It is going to remain the law of the land," House Speaker Paul Ryan admitted shortly after he pulled the bill. "We're going to be living with Obamacare for the foreseeable future. I don't know how long it's going to take us to replace this law." -Paul Ryan

>mfw TrumpFags are BTFO

>And you all laughed at Jeb.
And rightly so.