Its Happening----Trayvon Martin Film

Get your asses in here /pol
JayZ will be producing a film with the (((Weinstein Brothers))) about the
life and death of Trayvon Martin

Extra points for memeing the real Trayvon martin on twitter to Jayz
nytimes.com/2017/03/24/arts/television/trayvon-martin-jay-z-documentary.html?_r=0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=COCHRveDvLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VKAFsiKTwKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how much you want to bet zimzam gets played by a white guy?

Any guesses for the cast?

Go to the movies and receive a free pack of skittles with your popcorn combo

Probably end up looking like a washed out Dolph Lundgren with militia/prepper/white supremacy ties and if they're really creative they can find a way to bring Trump into the mix, some kind of next level kikery

you make me sick you racist hateful loser.

That little monkey was high on pot when he decided to chase down zimmerman and pound his skull into the pavement
Too bad his death didn't take that long

Idris Elba

will they show his lean recipe?

Shaun King as Trayvon

Well niggers are really dumb, so picking the lowest hanging fruit is what they believe is a win.

nigger

Jaden Smith as Trayvon
Joe Pesci as Zimmerman
Nicki Minaj as Jeantel

fuck (((jayz)))

Hey Italian Americans may be the niggers of white people but we aren't equivalent to fucking mexicans.

Wasn't he pants sagging and gun-toting on twitter?

youtube.com/watch?v=COCHRveDvLQ

youtube.com/watch?v=VKAFsiKTwKY

Maybe Blacks are not as smart as I thought.

this film will not be accurate in anyway and will def portray travon as a gud boi who dindu nuffin. nogs will watch it and think the tvbox people are telling the gods honest truth. black on white hate crimes will increase after release. cap it faggots.

you dam italians wish you were as good as Mexicans, your only good for autistic sign language

That's perfectly legal. Perhaps you don't really belong in a free society?

I'm honestly baffled how he even managed to convince anyone for any period of time that he was black... Are blacks really this stupid to fall for this shit??? I refuse to believe it. Can someone explain what is actually going on here?

die you white trash inbred asshole

niggers are pretty dumb

Well, there was that white woman who was an naacp chapter leader, so...

The will 100% use a white guy who can pull off a Latino look.

>(((free society)))
No, I'd prefer to live in one where it's illegal to be degenerate or an "undesirable". I don't mind if other countries want that mess, I just don't want it anywhere near me or my children (when I have children).

WE

can't wait for the video game to come out

PEACEKEEPER
PEACEKEEPER

Leaks from the script

>Zimmerman: Wooooo weeeee I wanna go shoot me a goddamn coon skinned flibity boo nigger jus like mah papi n uncle, who are the same person *hyuk*
>Saint Trayvon: Please sir, l..leave me be. I didn't do anything.
>Zimmerman: [manic laughter]
>Saint Trayvon: You are filled with hate sir, come to church with me and we will show Martin Luther King right! Hate can be overcome. I believe in you, here have a skittle
>Zimmerman: ain't got no damn use for a damn pickanniny nigger boi. Only place niggers belong is pickin cotton.
Zimmerman: VOTE TRUMP
>*gun shots*
>Zimmerman: Heh...another one down.
>*police sirens*
>Cop 1: what's the problem here?
>Zimmerman: oh nuthin officer jus doing a lil late night huntin
>Cop 2: ah *chuckles*, thanks for doing our job for us.
>Cop 1: Don't worry my white brother, we'll make this easy for you. You'll be off free in no time, just got to rough you up a bit.
Zimmerman: Thanks guys
>[all burst into diabolical laughter]

Nigger

Go back to tumblr

Cast Danny Trejo as Zimzam and I'll pay to see it opening night in Imax 4D

checked.

this exactly

ayyy kek

He was 17 years old and had been in legal trouble. Who gave him a pistol? He wasn't old enough to buy one, and should have been disqualified from owning one with his record.

Should've hired Tyler Perry to direct. Half the film is Trayvon's struggle and how he was shot down in the prime of his youf, the other half is some crossdressing nigger telling bad jokes.

They had better pay zimzam a lot of money.

Or be very very careful not to accuse zimzam of anything.

Zimmerman won his case. He is an innocent man. In fact, Zimmerman was the only real victim in this whole affair.

They had better pay zimzam a lot of money or he might have a case should he decide to get litigious on their asses, depending on how the movie treats him.

Or be very very careful not to accuse zimzam of anything.

Zimmerman won his case. He is an innocent man.

In fact, Zimmerman was the only real victim in this whole affair.

It's probably going to cover him as a kid and all sweet. Then will skip his bad years or make it look like white peoples fault, then he will get shot.

Rejoice brothers, they jews and niggers are giving us a golden opportunity to deploy red-pills on normies. We get to share info like pic related since they want to bring up old shit they should have left in the past.

ZimZam pt 2

Jay z is such a washed up Nwo piece of shit. Nigga nearly 50

Zimzam should sue them for royalties

>Are blacks really this stupid

>libs defame zimzam in movies and use his likeness without his permission
>zimzam takes them to court and they get BTFO again
>the world drowns in the salty tears of butthurt libs