I want to emigrate to the USA legally and get a green card with intention to apply for full US citizenship

I want to emigrate to the USA legally and get a green card with intention to apply for full US citizenship.

To do this I need to get a job offer and sponsor from a US employer. Do any of you Amerifriends know of any websites or anything or any particular employer that will offer a white, English man a job? I will do literally anything, I have a college education and work experience in Sales, Business sales and service, warehousing, factory work and have gained a foot in the door of Insurance sales and Recruitment Consultancy.

I will literally be prepared to do any job as long as it means I can move to USA.

Any advice? Good places to look for work? Any Amerifriend want to marry me?.

Fuck off, we're full.

Sorry Mohammad, were full.

>I will do literally anything, I have a college education and work experience in Sales, Business sales and service, warehousing, factory work and have gained a foot in the door of Insurance sales and Recruitment Consultancy.

Pick lettuce and cherries. Or work at a meatpacking plant. Go on welfare. Whole counties have their population replaced by immigration because of these industries.

You really aren't, especially now Trump is deporting beaners en masse.

Come on, help a fellow user out.

>moving to an unsafer, less white, half third world - part """first""" world country that has lost all identity and is on it's deathbed

fucking why

Grow a beard and convert to Islam. Then we might take you. As just a regular, educated, motivated white male that would actually contribute to our society, your chances are slim.

>especially now Trump is deporting beaners en masse.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Even if Trump manages to deport every single illegal, well over 80% of the spicks here are completely legal and the vast majority are citizens.

i will marry u if u will be my housewife and do my bidding that'll be ur job

Are you hispanic? Can you walk here?Will you work on a farm for less than minimum wage? if no to any of these fuck you we dont want u

This reply really shows the quality of american education.

To be fair, the whole white world is the same boat.

This is like moving from Pennsylvania to Missouri. Like who cares, it's just preference.

The climate is better over here though. And we're not as BLACKED as South Africa.

But believe it or not, some whites do still move to SA.

>being a defeatist loser
This is why this country is falling.

So how would I apply for this work from the UK? Would they grant me full immigration visa green card or just a temporary seasonal work visa?

I want full, legal immigration as long as it gets me that status I will do any job for a while because as soon as I have that green card I can apply for better jobs once I have the right of work and residency.

Then it gives me time to brush up on everything I need to pass the citizenship exam.

The Constitution
The First Amendment
The Second Amendment
The better wages
The lower cost of living
The sense of pride in ones country
The love of freedom and liberty
The American culture.

The times I have spent in America as a tourist has been the best of my life.

Does me being there before as a tourist help at all by the way?

Except it really isn't, the UK is still around 86% white and lots of comfy upper 90% white towns and small cities still exist. I mean fuck Cornwall is pretty big and it's literally over 99% white! A little poor, but if you want to avoid poor people why the fuck are you moving to a country that has huge parts that are basically fucking third world?

>acknowledging facts makes you a "defeatist loser"

put a gun in your mouth you delusional faggot

Why leave faggot it isn't any less pozzed over there it's just niggers instead of pakis.

I explained here

>The Constitution
Mostly torn up
>The First Amendment
This is actually something america does right.
>The Second Amendment
This comes with it the fact that everyone has a gun in america, especially criminals. Also if your not a citizen you might not even be allowed to buy a gun depending on your state.
>The better wages
>The lower cost of living
Assuming you actually get a job in america and immigrate, the places you as an immigrant are going to are probably going to be expensive cities (that hate guns btw)
>The sense of pride in ones country
Just no

A lot of these things do still exist in america. But they are in poorer areas that are kinda shit, places where an immigrant would probably have trouble. They are also in places that are hard to immigrate to.

You won't be able to move to the United States legally (without marrying a citizen) if you don't hold a degree in a very in-demand (usually STEM) field and some work experience.

Aside from that you can hope to land a job with a British company that has offices in the US - and then file for a transfer after working for them for a year.

Get the "I will do any job" idea out of your head. Shit-tier jobs will not sponsor a visa for you.

>Good places to look for work?

The jobs sponsoring visas aren't simply available to look for online.

You realize that the demand for H1 Visas is far higher than the number issued each year? Even when finding an employer willing to sponsor you there is still only a 35% chance of actually getting a visa.

(sorry for second post, felt like adding this to what I already wrote)

A few of the companies I have applied for her offices in the US, this is a route I am actively pursuing right now.

I am just trying to find out of there is an easier way to get my foot in the door so to speak and get that green card.

I'm kind of desperate, I have wanted to live in the USA since I was a child. I love the country and it's ways I will do anything it takes to get there legally.

>A few of the companies I have applied for her offices in the US, this is a route I am actively pursuing right now.

Keep in mind though that just because you work for them and they have offices in the US that does not mean that a transfer is likely or even possible. It all depends on your position and may take multiple years even in a best case scenario.

>I have wanted to live in the USA since I was a child

You should have looked into the reality of immigration earlier and study something that would have made for easy immigration then. Sorry to be so blunt but that's just how it looks.

>I am just trying to find out of there is an easier way to get my foot in the door so to speak and get that green card.

There is not - if there was an easier way you would have thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people abusing it.
Heck the H1 Visa System is strict as fuck in regards to who can apply for a visa - and even that is overrun each year.

Something to note, I've found learning the gun laws of each state will give you a general idea of how the state will go. Great gun laws means weak economy but great mostly white people and atmosphere overall. Shit gun laws means communist hellhole with plenty of business but darkness and crime abound.

Gun Laws are nothing a possible immigrant to the US can worry about though.

If he gets lucky enough to find an employer willing to go through the workvisa lottery for him - and then gets lucky enough to get through he won't be able to turn down that offer simply because he doesn't like whatever state that job is in.

When it comes to transfers most of the big offices are in fairly Leftist areas sadly, so immigrants that love the more conservative states won't even be able to fully experience those.

Go there illegally over the Mexican border, get to a sanctuary city and then refuse to speak english. You'll be fine, given freebees and sorted with shitizenshit.

Works for thirds.

I am aware it might take a while, but starting the process straight away seems like the only logical option.

I was thinking with all these hundreds of thousands of jobs due to factories etc coming back to the USA that it might be an opportunity for me to jump on, especially of current citizens are not prepared to do the work.

Isn't this girl Canadian?

Doesn't Texas have a fairly good economy and some of the best gun laws in the country?

Besides, gun laws are something of a lesser priority than simply being in America and having the first Amendment.

I can always move to a state I fit with more after I have got a green card and established myself in the country.

It has a good economy but where good economy happens, liberals follow. As soon as things start getting easy all the young kids growing up in happy land will start thinking liberally and all the commie new yorkers and californians will move there to fuck shit up and reap the benefits.

Go to california. White euros should. Emigrate strictly to blue state to bolster our numbers there. You get gun freedom lite and we begin taking our country back.

>starting the process straight away

There is no "process" to start or line to get into in the US Immigration system sadly.
In some cases you can play the diversity visa lottery, which isn't open to the British, but even that is not a chance on can really plan with.

>I was thinking with all these hundreds of thousands of jobs due to factories etc coming back to the USA that it might be an opportunity for me to jump on

I don't think that would sit very well with the whole idea of "America First".

The way you need to view any Immigration visa to the US (and just about any western/developed country) is: Why would they hire me over a native?
To hire a native they don't need to file for a visa and have less legal paperwork to go through. So the only jobs open to possible immigrants are the ones that you can't find Americans for.
Even though I don't fully support the "STEM" Meme, there is a shortage for stem graduates in the US (and just about anywhere in the world) and these type of degrees will let you get your foot in the door.
Especially if you get a bachelors in your home country and then do a masters in the US (this will make it a lot easier for you to get hired straight out of college).

You want to swap places user? I want to move to the UK.

our government is just as sick as yours, but you should move here because there's so much room you can seperate yourself from the muslim terrorists and violent negroes

meatspin.fr/

Absolutely, I will do it right now.

As a Texan I can say it's kind of lost it'a soul. The oil industry has boomed a lot and the immigration from California has caused all major cities to become liberal tumors Austin, San Antinio being the worst. The most immigrant friendly is Houston. The white part has a lot less industry but oil and ranching are big. The border brings in too many beaners. Gun laws rock.

whites only

You know of anywhere I can apply for a job?

I am a white English native. Both sides of my family have been here for generations.

I want to get away from the kebabs.

Nowhere in the US Immigration system does being white or not matter though..

You can technically apply to any open position in the US.

The thing is that jobs will ask you if you are legally allowed to work in the US - and if you tell them no they will instantly trash your application. That is unless they are willing to sponsor a visa for you which can easily cost up to 50.000 USD.

then pack you bags, you are welcome in burgerland

Try an oil company or a tech company if you want to go to Texas. Exxon Mobile has a HQ in the Woodlands in Houston.Weather sucks it is 38 C during summer. A lot of animals and plants can hurt/annoy you: snakes, poison ivy, alligators, mosquitos

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

To be fair, he's fleeing a muslim country

kike detected

I am talking to a friend in California who says immigrants come to pick grapes and shit all the time, surely it must be fairly easy to get in for something like that?

>kike detected

If I was a kike I wouldn't be living in Germany ffs

>I want to emigrate to the USA legally and get a green card with intention to apply for full US citizenship.

Here you go.

i imagine it is easier with real job related to your background

Idk about grapes. If you want 100% white move to rural Midwest but stay the fuck away from the cities like Chicago or Indianapolis.They make Syria look nice. Rural Midwest white af

>I am talking to a friend in California who says immigrants come to pick grapes and shit all the time

Visas given to seasonal workers are non-immigration visas. They don't allow you to stay long-term and time spent on one does not count towards getting a GC or citizenship.
Furthermore you can't switch from a seasonal visa to a regular/unrestricted work visa without leaving the country.

He'll probably earn more money and can just return whenever he wants to

Why would you move to America?
>Less White
>Identity has been shit on for the past fifty years
>The people are better in Europe -trust me, many Americans are annoying

> pay up to 10.000$ in legal fees

As stated above nowadays the fees are a lot higher than that with amounts two or even three times as high as that not being uncommon.

I have already explained why.

Europe and the UK is lost, put simply.

Go away, USA. Go away, USA.