We're fucked

All Trump has to do is sign an executive order repealing obamacare, but he won't do it.

This is totally fucked, not looking forward to 4 more years of walking backwards.

Is anyone else just sick to death of American politics? Every single politician is a lying fucking shill, and trump is no exception.

When are we going to do something? We need to get a class action lawsuit against trump and demand he REPEAL obamacare, no fucking replacement.

I voted for Trump and have supported him but this is disgusting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uA0YJk5NwkI
youtu.be/b9E33pq28_I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This isn't Trump's fault. He was pressured into this by Republicans who didn't even want this. I imagine this is his way of telling Ryan "we tried your way now fuck off".

literally a retard.

>Every single politician is a lying fucking shill, and trump is no exception

it is his fault, because he has the power to repeal. nobody voted for obamacare, why should we have to vote on its' successor?

Literally you. Let ObamaCare burn!

Dindn't you notice earlier ?

TOO MUCH WINNING

> I'VE GOT THE BEST HEALTHCARE PLAN. YOU WON'T EVEN BELIEVE IT. WE'VE ALREADY GOT ALMOST ALL OF IT TOGETHER. NO ONE WILL BE UNINSURED, IT'LL BRING COSTS WAY DOWN. YOU WON'T EVEN BELIEVE IT.

60 days and The Art of the Deal later

>14 million more uninsured. Costs rising. Tax cuts for the rich. 17% approve

A R T
R
T

O F
F

T H E
H
E

D E A L
E
A
L

14/88D CHESS

I'm a retard? If I were president Obamacare would be repealed

Repeal it, and replace it with what exactly?

Because he campaigned on repeal and replace. He can repeal, but not replace.

More like

>If you want us to support you Trump you gotta pass our shit bill we have been pushing for since Obama was in power
>Ok Paul I'll do this
>Does it
>Fails
>Ok now I can do my own thing since I fulfilled my part

what do you mean? Before obamacare, you either bought insurance for yourself or your employer provided it. Why should it be replaced with anything? Because niggers won't get free shit?

No, he campaigned on repealing it. Only after he was elected did he start in with this replacement shit

everyone is ignoring the fact that TRUMP HAS THE POWER TO REPEAL OBAMACARE. But he isn't doing it. Why?

Look around. We are the only country this stupid about health care, a basic human right. Even the ACA is only a half-measure towards having what other countries have managed.

Yup.The are all a bunch of shills. People vs People keeps us from People vs Shitty Fucking Lobby taking Government.

let it crash and burn
only makes dems look worse

Trump doesn't give a fuck about your health or you. He wants revenge and power for himself That is why you fucking moron. Not repealing. Never does anything he could easily because he is a retard.

>implying Americans want trump care in its current state
This is the best decision

Health care is about as much of a basic human right as food and water. You don't expect the government to give that to you.

This is America, not the rest of the world. Other countries with universal healthcare arent full of lazy niggers and illegals looking to take advantage of the working man's taxes.

I'm glad they didn't vote on AHCA.
Let Onigger take the black for a failing ACA

Shareblue is desperate. KEK

You can't fucking undo legislation via executive order

I'm glad someone here understands this.

That is not what i'm implying at all. I am saying that he can repeal it today, right now and things would go back to the way they were, and things were fine that way. The healthcare system wasn't broken before until a nigger got into the whitehouse.

Apparently there's still a nigger in the white house

This guy gets it. You have a right to health care. It is a privilege to have other people pay for your health care.

>All Trump has to do is sign an executive order repealing obamacare, but he won't do it.
If Donald keeps using executive orders to do everything, he's going to find himself accused of contempt for congress. I don't mean in a legal sense, I'm saying it will ruin his image.

My boss is a "smart liberal", and one of his biggest peeves is how Trump doesn't respect the process.

Until the country got obsessed with welfare virtually every employer provided great healthcare at a low cost. Than government happened and if the government wanted too they could just simply provide care for those that don't work and it would've costed 1/300 of the current bullshit and would've fuck over those that have good healthcare.

Your country goes to shit if you don't take care of it.

If he doesn't go against the congress then why did we vote for him? I didn't vote republican, I voted Trump. We have the most pathetic system of politics, where the president has no power except to fuck everything up

Trump has given up, and ObamaCare is the law forever. Obama must be laughing his ass off.

Do you have any proof its objectively better? As far as I understand, it takes weeks to get any healthcare in Canada, and the taxes are murder. Its why Canada isn't the United States.

nigger in the woodshed

>You have a right to health care.
The right is to medical services. "Care" is what you get when you are mentally incompetent or are owned.

I didn't say it was better or worse than ACA, I think it's a smart move for Trump to let obamacare fail. That way nobody can rub anything in trumps face, and trump can rub it in the niggers face when it fails

What's he doing in the woodshed? Playing guitar?

shut it with the retard-tier obfuscation shilling

>If he doesn't go against the congress then why did we vote for him?
Depends on why you voted for him honestly.

an apt name for the ACA, considering it exists only to give free insurance to incompetent blacks who are owned by the government

He actually can't. You can't unlaw legislation. Otherwise he would have already.

Hasn't it already failed??

The face of failure

Every single hour that he is talking or tweeting he lies more than 5 times. I can't even do the calculation on the total since he declared his candidacy in 2015. You'd need half a year's worth of time on an NSA supercomputer to model it.

The president just enforces the law, and decides the methods of that enforcement. If that enforcement is insufficient or contrary to the law, he is guilty of unfaithfully executing his office. He can't just trash laws he doesn't like. He can limit enforcement, but if there is a law that says "X agency must do this" he has to have his agency at least meet the minimum.

I mean... Did you only take up to grade 3 civics? Even they should have taught you that the President can't act unilaterally. Obamacare is the law.

YOU VOTED FOR A COMMUNIST NIGGER

YOU VOTED FOR JESUS FAGS

YOU VOTED FOR PUSSY

YOU VOTED FOR SPICS

NOW FACE TO BLOODSHED!

Well all we need is for him to limit the law. Nobody gives a fuck about this law, except for the part that taxes us without representation. He has the power to stop this illegal tax, if he really wants to

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

it's fail-ING. hasn't totally failed yet. Next year it'll be done and niggers will be screaming:

PLEASE HELP A NIGGA NEED HEALTHCARE

Obamacare is illegal, and signed by a man who was illegaly holding office You cannot deny this unless you are a retard

No he doesn't. He already has limited some aspects of federal participation in his executive branch, but he can't go further than what he has done.

Are you even American? Or did you just sleep through all of high school civics?

Go away, Soroshill

CBO reports it is stabilizing.

Only way it fails before 2018 (conservative bloodbath in the House year) is if Republicans specifically cut funding for it via tax law revamping.

Which they tried to do today (this wasn't a new law, it was a modification of the ACA, which is why it only needed a simple majority in some steps). They failed.

not a shill, just an american who is disgusted with the fact that we are being taxed illegaly.

This is just like when trump turned around and said that Obama is an american after all,
and do you remember when he got elected? Immediately flipped, "Hillary is a good woman" he's a liar

Nothing sticks to the Teflon Don... it's almost like you niggers forgot the entire election, Trump never does anything for no reason -- sometimes he even takes the self-inflicted wound or engages in intentional false flags against himself to engineer a win. Anons of little faith, surely you haven't forgotten Trumpian Brilliance? He's a master escape artist.

Just wait for his next rally and press conference.

No matter what, irrespective of what Trump does, the economy is going to collapse this year, Trump even predicted this and talked about it during a few rallies throughout 2015/2016 saying, "hang in there folks, in 2017 it's all going down, but we're gonna get through it together" etc etc.

>Trump & Bannon know what's up.... if they passed a TrumpCare bill and acted like it was a success, then the economy collapses in the ensuing months, the blame would be pinned on Trump and he would be derided as a clusterfuck failure, the Nationalist movement would die, and USA would be the eternal laughing stock of all time.
>Trump instead is allowing Obamacare to collapse on its own accord later this year, that way it will be used as the excuse for why the economy collapses. The economic collapse will be pinned on Obamacare failure.
>Trump "the builder" will focus on the construction of the Wall & Infrastructure, almost becoming like a modern FDR kind of figure, who during the New Great Depression, will create huge numbers of domestic jobs to rebuild the USA.
>The whole reason for Trump is to absorb the brunt of the collapse and lead us out of the coming Depression.
>Once the markets collapse, you'll start seeing Trump in a hard-hat holding a monkey wrench, giving rallies from town to town, hyping up the American public and instilling confidence in the working class American spirit

Trump is playing the long game.

Obama is a muslim, born in kenya. We need to impeach him, even though his terms are over

Can't be an illegal tax. Supreme Court found it legal. SCOTUS defines what is legal with their interpretation of the Constitution, laws, and precedent.

But you've already demonstrated you don't know how the government works.

OK, it's unconstitutional

do you really think it's legit just because the court voted for it? It's like obama is taking a shit right in our faces, we didn't approve of this shit but they passed it anyway. Liberals didn't read the shit either

Coming out of my rage
And I've been doing just waistline
Gotta gotta be letdown
Because I want it golf ball
It started out with a piss
How did it end up like this
It was only a piss, it was only a piss

Now I'm falling the polls
And she's calling my flab
While Flynn having a smoke
And Clinton's taking a brag
Now they're going to the Fed
And my stomach is sick
And it's all in my bigly head
But she's touching my arrest
Now, he takes off my 4dchess
Now, let me go
I just can't look its killing me
And taking back control

Trumpery, turning USA into debris
Swimming through sick Allies
Choking on my Russian lies
But it's just the million dollar loan I pay
FBI is calling me
Open up my eager demise
Cause I'm Mr Trump

Supreme court decides what is constitutional.

It's like, their main job man. You really are just retarded.

Single payer healthcare is pure shit from a user's perspective, costly for the taxpayers as it and enables leeching on a grand scale both for suppliers and employees, and delivers belated subpar diagnostics plus treatment
In such a system a pound of cure beats an ounce of prevention

yeah dipshit I know, I'm saying that I disagree and if you think about it you'd probably agree that it's not in the constitution that the government can force us to buy health insurance or pay a penalty

grow a brain

It is in line with the constitution though, as the courts say it is constitutional. You can disagree with it, but that doesn't matter.

Until another SCOTUS ruling on the matter overturns it, you just are wrong by definition.

Not the way it works.

How are we fucked?

Someone didn't pay attention in American government.

Trump doesn't mind Ryancare failing, whether by not getting passed or failing when it does get passed which it will, because it makes Paul Ryan look like an incompetent idiot (which he is) and will give reason for Trump to remove Paul Ryan as the speaker.

Please identify the clause in the Constitution that gives the president the power to un-pass laws passed by the Legislature. I'll wait...

You people are the problem. It's legal, it's constitutional my ass. If we keep letting these people do whatever they want nothing will ever change, and there will be more illegal taxes.

I shill for american values, something that is lost on most.

He can't. Obamacare is a law. What part of this don't you understand.

Yeah, but Obama was not a legitimate president. He wasn't even born in america. His signature on the bill is not valid

>nobody voted for obamacare

Yes they literally did, idiot.

I'm talking about the american people. Why are you defending this shit? You like subsidizing other peoples heath care?

>we should take the word of someone who doesn't even understand basic civics

If there are illegal taxes, you should challenge them in court. If you've had to pay them, that's enough to demonstrate standing. Take it all the way to the SCOTUS if you think you can win. If you can't, then it's legal.

I admire your enthusiasm, but you need to educate yourself on the way the Executive and Legislative branches work.

The majority of Americans do.

Head to some shitty third world country if you want to get away from it man.

That's being polite. Not much is more dangerous than a man set in his ideals with the inability to understand the impact of his actions.

What? No, repeal and replace has been around for a considerable amount of time during the election cycle.

right, because the impact of repealing this law would be so terrible. I'll pay the tax, but I do have the right to complain about it. I just can't believe more people don't complain about it.

>I'm talking about the american people.
That's not how laws work in America.

>Why are you defending this shit?
Defending what?

>You like subsidizing other peoples heath care?
No, I don't. I do however like laws and the Constitution.

>other peoples

Illegal alien's fucking healthcare. One fuck near me went to the fucking ER 435 times in one fucking year.

>I do however like laws and the Constitution

so do I, but this law if fundamentally un-american if you ask me.

Since that has not been proven in impeachment proceedings or a court of law... Trump still doesn't have the power that you've been autistcially screeching that he has. You aren't helping your argument that Trump has the executive power to repeal the ACA.

They did, the Supreme court took the challenge, and they lost.

The SCOTUS ruled it legal/constitutional.

You of course have the right to be an idiot, no one is questioning that.

So it's that easy for Trump to get pressured into shit? I thought he was supposed to be strong.

True, but that's not the way laws are passed. Our system works off of representatives dipshit.

this is the problem. Our representatives do not represent us. We need a fundamental change in the way laws are passed in this country

Not true. He's been saying repeal and replace for the longest.

Here's him at the convention:
youtu.be/uA0YJk5NwkI

Here's even earlier. 11/30/2015. youtu.be/b9E33pq28_I

There are earlier clips than that, but just wanted to quickly call out your bullshit.

>The majority of Americans want to subsidize healthcare
Who told you that, with the election of Donald Trump and his main talking points of completely eradicating Obamacare I would assume that the country is fairly divided on this issue. In fact I would bet most people DON'T want to pay for other people's healthcare.

Not only this but I'm almost 100% certain most Americans don't want to be forced to pay for insurance if they don't want to. Either way OP is an idiot but I don't see how you're right either

This thread is a perfect example of why this board is a joke. Most of you don't even know how government works. You can't repeal something with executive order that was passed by congress. It's not hard to understand. Fucking morons all of you.

There are 1,442 "Secretary shall"s in the law. It's barely a law. It's a 2500 page Enabling Act. Trump can do away a fucking ton of it via executive order.

>but this law if fundamentally un-american if you ask me.
The laws that prevent the President from having dictatorial control of legislation, or the ACA?

If you are calling the ACA "un-american," then I don't see the point of your argument, because I don't think anyone here, myself included, is proposing that the ACA is a good thing. It will be removed, but Trump can't just wish it away.

SHILL THREAD SHILL THREADSHILL THREAD SHILL THREADSHILL THREAD SHILL THREADSHILL THREAD SHILL THREADSHILL THREAD SHILL THREADSHILL THREAD SHILL THREADSHILL THREAD SHILL THREADSHILL THREAD SHILL THREADSHILL THREAD SHILL THREADSHILL THREAD SHILL THREADSHILL THREAD SHILL THREADSHILL THREAD SHILL THREADSHILL THREAD SHILL THREADSHILL THREAD SHILL THREADSHILL THREAD SHILL THREADSHILL THREAD SHILL THREADSHILL THREAD SHILL THREADSHILL THREAD SHILL THREADSHILL THREAD SHILL THREADSHILL THREAD SHILL THREADSHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD

Someone understands how this works. Good for ya man.

okay, but I do remember several times that he called for total repeal, even after 11/30/2015

>Hurr durr I wub my waws
>The ACA is just a grant of power to the executive?
>I don't know anything about the ACA?
>HOW CAN THIS BE?

This user gets it.

>All Trump has to do is sign an executive order repealing obamacare, but he won't do it.
Well, no.

That's not how it works.

I understand it's different in Russia, where you're posting from under very strict orders and with the possible risk of death if you disobey, but in America we have a system of checks and balances for a reason.

So you don't actually care about whether something is constitutional or not.

You want a new one. To overthrow the government.

this retards it could be done

> Trump really won!
> ObamaCare was repealed, I tell you!
> Anything else is a SHILL!
> FAKE NEWS!
> LEFTISTS!
> TROLLS AND SHILLS!
> SHIIIIIIILLLLLLLSSS!!!!!!

>Our representatives do not represent us.
Yes they do. That's why Obamacare is staying.