Current year

>current year
>sending your kids to public school

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/life/the-hot-button/study-links-low-intelligence-with-right-wing-beliefs/article543361/
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0956797611421206
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

I actually dislike christians only a little less than muslims because I believe that all religion should be banned. Both are nothing but cancerous brainwashing techniques full of fairy tales.

right on. radical centrism is the gold pill.

This. If you aren't goldpilled, you ARE the enemy.

>Soccer mom foaming at the mouth over the fact that little Timmy is being indoctrinated into Semite Cult 3 instead of Semite Cult 2

Real education should take place at home. Send your children to school because they need higher education for a good job, but redpill them at home

But, Islam is the most peaceful religion user.

double kys

Jesus christ what a whiny little bitch.

Teaching children about the different religions is not some new thing. I learned about islam when I was in school as well.

Jesus is an avatar of Brahma. He was a Hindu.

Tfw two smart too be part of a religious cult

>literal Sup Forums shitposting

RELIGION OF PEACE

good 1 m8

*Tips Fedora*

okay.

Show off your white privilege and send them to a private school.

gay

>Right wing
>Brains

You got me loling user

'merica wtf

classic

Their argument would have been alot better if they hadn't went full christcuck.

Facts are right winged.
Feelings are left winged.
This is an undebatable fact and if you disagree it shows how stupid you are.

Really? How old are you? I didn't..

Considering the current alt-right( or whatever you want to call the current counter culture movement) DESTROYS leftist ideology on a daily basis, I would say it's pretty accurate.

Of course there are retards on both sides, but the amount of them on the left is stunning.

Muslims are less intelligent Jews. Your public school student attends six million Holocaust study units because of massively wealthy "philanthropic" propaganda contributions. Guess what other hostile Semites have oceans of cash to donate to school districts in exchange for ensuring that their programs get taught?

They should have taught you how to mix acids and bases in an enclosed area without PPE.

21 years old here, I learned it too

>not knowing your enemy
Goy is so wrong on that one.

What does this even mean? If you're centrist you can't be radical by definition

>I actually dislike christians only a little less than muslims because I believe that all religion should be banned. Both are nothing but cancerous brainwashing techniques full of fairy tales.

You'd be speaking Arabic right now if it wasn't for Christianity.

Christianity has changed throughout its entire lifetime to fit AROUND society. Whether its changing laws about punishment, laws for marriage, interpretations of the teachings, etc. Bottom line is that Christianity can always work within any society as it can adapt to fit.

Islam cannot. Throughout the thousands of years of Islam, it has never changed. It is written that because the quran is the direct voice of allah and recorded as such, any alterations to the quran or the teachings of Islam is punishable by death - you cannot alter Islam in ANY way. Which is why all societies that follow this ancient cult become severely damaged, riddled with war, child rape, barbaric punishments and oppression.

Islam is living ancient history. You cannot go forward if you are forced to live in the past.

The ONLY answer to Islam being successfully integrated into western culture is to break it into a more liberal version of itself and throw out the archaic ruling that the quran must not change. If they refuse this, then Islam must be banned as it simply infringes on the western ideals of human rights.

Because of muslim conquests which wouldnt have happened

Why are Canadians the worst?

if you are going to learn world history it is important to understand all major religions

when I was in school we had a section learning about Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism and Confusion-ism

some of these idiot parents are so blind they can't see the difference between learning about a religion and worshiping that religion

parents like this just love to fain their indignation and make as big a stink for the school as possible

>not raising your children to be smart enough to think for themselves and to question what they're taught in school

It's so easy these days for bad parents to shift the blame to the schools

Whoa, I didn't either unless it was about the great crusades.

Alright, Styx.
>muh Christian barbarism which only lasted 500 years
>Muh Muslim jihad......
>going on for nearly 2,000

>which wouldn't have happened

like the moorish occupation of spain, right?

That should come after studying and understanding the religion that is the norm.

Just doing the religion-of-the-month study program results in bland eyes and uncaring attitudes.

education should be abolished. Only liberals care about being educated. I dropped out of school in the fifth grade and im now a billionaire with a hot model wife and im a body builder just like trump.

Wins the argument every time.

>This is an undebatable fact and if you disagree it shows how stupid you are.

Except it's not. Last I checked it wasn't the left encouraging bullshit religions like Christianity or leading a war on science by vehemently denying established scientific facts. The left is about rationality and humanity. The right is about greed and hatred. Tell me which are more emotional.

The truth always prevails.

Shhhh dont tell him that , he was told it was a peacful muslim migration but evil spanish christian murderd them all. Also the Ottoman conquest of eastearn poorupe never happens and the ottomans never enslaved and murderd those poor people and they never attack vienna.
But they were slaughterd like dogs by evil based poles , thats why the poles deserved WW2.
Islam is a relgion of peace and they deliver it by truck in all Euro countries .

>I have no strong feelings either way

search and destroy these isis fuckers . any bolschewist fuck supporting isis should be exterminated

it's not the schools job to teach kids to worship Jesus

infact it is illegal in a public school

that is the parent's job if they want to raise their kids religously

You fuckin' liar.

That's good. Top Kek!

But I didn't imply that even remotely?

Understanding religion that the current society has taken its values from is far more important than some bland buffet of 'study of religions' where no real appreciation is given to any of them.

It's really a checklist of questions at that point:
>Who started it
>Does it have some holy scripture
>Does it have one god/many
>What kind of afterlife does it have

And voila! Repeat this for every major religion and you've got yourself a curriculum!

You're a fucking liar. When you were in school you did not learn about Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, or Confucianism. You're a fucking liar.

You go on to say Fuck off you fucking faggot.

This sort of faggotry should be banable

that planet was one of the few funny things that came out of Futurama
that show could've been so much better than it was

They weren't allowed to teach any religion at my school.

And this is why your country is such a shithole of faggotry.

Why wouldn't an education system educate us on various religions? Especially one of the most popular in the world? I'm glad ours does, otherwise we would probably turn into America and elect a Trump.

Ur a reatrd and i can prove it

Who needs an informed public when you have ideologue dictated hysteria? #MAGA #TheResistance

Don't know if I'm reading a fedora o a sand nigger.

i hate these filthy neutrals

theglobeandmail.com/life/the-hot-button/study-links-low-intelligence-with-right-wing-beliefs/article543361/

((centrism))

Two dubious, biased reports. Intelligence is difficult to quantify and likely has no correlation with political ideas

T. Radical Centrist

yes we did learn about all those

why would you think that is some kind of lie? why would I have any reason to lie about that?

as far as a religious education, we have separation of church and state, you can't fund religion with tax dollars

stop being so triggered

I'll take your word for it over the peer reviewed published study.

Hey man, at least I don't have Christian Sharia Law brainwashing kids when they can barely even read yet.

> when I was in school we had a section learning about Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism and Confusion-ism
It says right on the sheet that questions about Christianty were never asked.
You either do them all or someone is fucking around for political reasons.
And you do need to ask about Christianity. No-one in this fucking county has a clue what Deacon is.

Religion of "pieces". It's a common typo.

I remember being 15.

>questions about Christianty were never asked
my guess is that this is the paper that came home first, you know they spend one day on one religion then the next and the next

this parent just got all pissed off that they saw the Islam paper first

that's fine that they want to opt out of their homework.

meanwhile, non-fundamentalist christians and others are going to be educated on world religion so they don't live in ignorance.

>a fucking leaf

Day of the rake is coming faggot
Dudeweed cannot save you

It says right on the sheet that this is the second year and no Christianity sheet arrived. "this year or last!".
The evidence is in front of you. Dispute it if you want, but you can't simply reinterpret it at will.

lol. You're a fucking retard.

At the most what you learned about was Islamic regions or history of what happened/what they did.

I guarantee. I absolutely guarantee you did NOT learn about the 5 Pillars of Islam. Guaranteed.

Now stop being an autistic retard.

"Hurr durr we have separation of church and state in this country and it would be illegal but I was definitely taught the 5 pillars of Islam and had to write essays on the Islamic beliefs and practices..."

Get the fuck outta here, moron.

How would Sup Forums answer the question of the 5 pillars of islam?

Taqcya
Jizia
9 year old spouse
Jihad
Peace

What a fucking idiotic cunt. This is why we stray away from Christianity.

You don't need to learn the details about the religion and its moral values to learn world history. Nor do you need to learn how to practise it.

You don't go to a school for those, you go to a mosque.

Your kids would probably turn out semi-retarded if they didn't play sports, tbqhfamalam.

>call our lawyer
is teaching about other religions really this controversial? I'm guessing this is from some deeply christian but still, same god

>Intelligence is difficult to quantify
This is why we have IQ tests, idiot.

nice website faggot

Wow. This is literally what my friend back in high school used to say.

She went Catholics are okay cause I was Catholic. But she just hated Christians so so much and she never had a reason! But she was a Satanist, didn't even follow it.

Greg SmithSan Francisco
In '98 flying back from Moscow, I met and evangelical couple who planned to adopt one child, but that he told had them he had four sibling he wanted to stay with. After praying , they were on their way back with all to rural Georgia.
At one point, the mom was showed me a tape box and asked "Do y'all read Russian? What book of the Bible is this?” “I made out that it was the Daniel. Later, she came up with the eight year old and asked my colleague, who speaks Russian fluently, "Ma’am, my daughter has to go to the bathroom, but she's scared of it. Could you show her how it works?" Pnina, smiled at little girl and took her.
When she got back, she asked "Greg, she didn't know her sister’s’ name. they aren't related.” To which I smiled and said "It's a conspiracy between the kids, the orphanage staff and the Holy Spirit. Things will be just fine."
A few hours later I stretched my legs and met a gay couple from upstate NY with a 20 month old boy. "This is Nikita, soon to be known 'Nick' in our neighborhood." one dad said. The child had strange wild eyes and a weird look. The other then said “The little guy's had a rough time in life. We've got him set up with a program for special needs children at the Cornell Med School." My best guess is that he had fetal alcohol syndrome and they adopted him knowing it.
Whatever the political grievances, real or imagined, the Russian Federation has with our country, to use children and saintly adults as pawns is unconscionable

The point is if they're allowed to teach religions in school they should teach all of the popular ones or just teach none of them. In college a good example are courses like "Comparative Religions".

In early grade school they're all going to be new anyway.

Islam and SJW can fuck right off.
Hate for idiots.

kek

Religion is a necessity. The vast majority of people cannot handle reality. it's why in the wake of the atheist bloom over the past 20 years that we've seen the rise of alternate religions like the "social justice movement."
We atheists have to accept the fact that religion may be an evil necessity.

>swede cuck
Christianity > Islam
Why would you even bother teaching that Islam shit?

What? It's one of the biggest news sites in Canada. And it's just reporting the study that was published.

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0956797611421206

Tax payer funded indoctrination

it's easy to be a Satanist, "do what thou will."

Fuck all Abrahamic religions but fuck the kikes and sandniggers the most.

Christians and all other Christfag denominations are cancer too but in a different way.