MEXICAN IQ

I believe the median IQ for Hispanics has never been accurately calculated before.

I can't see how DNA from East Asians (IQ of 87) and Caucasians (Roughly 60% of their DNA on average) (IQ of 100) can produce an IQ of 88. I believe we're seeing the effects of poverty and malnutrition on a large scale. The true genetic potential of Mexicans should be around 93-95 in terms of intelligence, and I've met a relatively fair share of American-Mexicans that align with the genetic baseline. It's enough of a gap to provide the illusion that Mexicans are "dumb", but the average white doesn't fair much better.

I believe we're seeing the Irish IQ gap time-line in another place and another time, but this time there's a slightly lower IQ.

It makes no sense to brand Mexicans as intelligent as Negroids. They're not even biologically close. I expect to see a rise in Mexican intelligence throughout the coming years as their economy grows.

What are your thoughts on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

cambridge.org/core/journals/journal-of-biosocial-science/article/div-classtitleethnic-and-racial-differences-on-the-standard-progressive-matrices-in-mexicodiv/8C9D2C1A845C38D30C0577730177EF49
lagriffedulion.f2s.com/hispanic.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Drone them all, John.

>I expect to see a rise in Mexican intelligence throughout the coming years as their economy grows.
>Mexican economy growing ever

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

You would think that if they were actually genetically intelligent, they'd be able to create a country or two that aren't complete dumpster fires.

Stop buying drugs and corrupting our gov you pieces of shit.

Yet the average man has no control over the politicians that lord over him.

You can't blame an entire nation.

It's like saying everyone in the Soviet Union loved communism.

How can one calculate something that is non-nonexistent?

this
When you're ready to leave the 1850's and the Phrenological Society, OP, the rest of us will be here waiting for you.

It's really hard to get average IQs, IMO. How do you design the samples? Schools? Who picks which schools, and which students? I take all measurements with a grain of salt.

I'm the OP though.

>stop buying drugs
stop selling drugs

They cant be saved. Too much indio in their genetics.

source or fuck off, faggot

>Leave the 1850's

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or whatever, but there's a definitive biological IQ gap between black Americans and white Americans despite similar nutrition and even wealth.

My IQ is 116 and my psychologist said I'm very bright.

So the medidan mexican iq must be 90 or something.

>East Asians (IQ of 87)
nigga what

>Too much Indio

What about the 60% European?
How does that account for nothing when its been shown that intelligence generally strikes an average between racial groups?

>Hispanic

Stop using this word you anti white kike

Stop blaming non mestizo hispanics for the actions of mestizo mexican hispanics

Hispanic ain't a race you dumbfuck

You think it's the hispania genes that makes beaners brown and shitty?

You have a low IQ motherfucker. Any race could be hispanic

If you use the geographically term hispanic in any racial way, then you have an iq lower than shit you stupid fuck.

If you a pure spanish man like Andy Garcia has to be a "White Hispanic" then guess what fucker, hispanic is then a meaningless word.

Stupid nigger.

But yeah, Mexicans are fucking stupid.

Not only too much indio we're also about 10% nigga

little unknown fact

those europeans are a tiny fraction in a sea of indio

Idk man I think they might just have low IQs

I've never seen the 88 estimate, I've seen 92 which is must closer to your prediction.

What I've never really had a satisfactory answer for though is why is the Indio IQ so low? NE Asian IQ is 100+ - Indios should be smarter than whites. What is this 'east Asian' population you keep talking about? Are the Siberians dumber than the Chinese or something?

>A sea of indio

I can't help but disagree.
You're making an assumption on the premise of phenotype, not genotype.

Genetic studies have already revealed the average Mexican is 50-60% ethnic European despite brown skin and black hair.

Native American DNA

According to this paper, Mexican Mestizos have an average IQ of 94:

cambridge.org/core/journals/journal-of-biosocial-science/article/div-classtitleethnic-and-racial-differences-on-the-standard-progressive-matrices-in-mexicodiv/8C9D2C1A845C38D30C0577730177EF49

>Are the Siberians dumber than the Chinese or something?

Well, their IQ are lower then the average Chinese, although Arctic people tend to have IQ in the 90s, which is pretty high compared to the majority of races on Earth.

You forget that the Amerindians descends from ancestral Siberians. These guys are also the ancestor of East Asians, so perhaps he thinks Amerindians are "east asians", although they aren't.

>complete dumpster fires.
Chile and Costa Rica are pretty nice and easily outclass any African country as well as most southern Asian and Middle Eastern countries.

>le mexian is a race
>le mexicans are le saem
>le mexican rook same

Those a re Bolivians you piece of shit balsero.

As much as Mexico and most of Central America sucks, it is pretty obvious, that even among the shittest Latin American countries, they are still far more developed then most African nations.

Well, we aren't fucking niggers.

seriously though, this, NAFTA screwed us over and given the political elite here is unwilling, like their counterparts in other countries, to change things so people don't get fucked that much, this place will remain as it is. Also, the alternative is a wacko no one takes seriously...
>but he's gain momentum
that's because of Trump's rethoric and the fact that with NAFTA getting scrapped the other jackasses have nothing to work with (if they ever worked that is)...fuck my shit up lads.

politicians selling your country out to make their wet dream come true (be acknowledge as whit northern americans) to then get kicked out by trump's new vision of the world doesn't help much to creating a country more or less stable. Also, you have to take into account the bullshit both mex and US political class have been involved (NAFTA is just part of it, the drug issue is the other part with the former turning a blind eye to the matter and the latter arming those dipshits). Since mexico is also within the sphere of influence of burgerland these morons have to gie in to their commands from time to time or ELSE

>that ain't true
yes, and the other countries who got bombed aren't the embodiment of what happens when you don't want to do what they want, the military complex ...damn

>Mexican Intellectuals

Also I don't know why this site is so obssessed with IQ when it's a rather outdated measure of intelligence considering there's several type of intelligences. If you're all about being top tier and also white, jews and asians have everyone else beat.

All politicians must be hanged. It's up to us user.

>I can't see how DNA from East Asians (IQ of 87)

What? East Asians have a higher IQ than whites. Generally around the 105 mark.

>le mexica
>le iq
>>>/reddit/

Hispanic crime rate in America is likewise vastly exaggerated:

lagriffedulion.f2s.com/hispanic.htm

The left refuses to use the arguments in the article above because while they make Hispanics look good, they also make Blacks look extremely bad. Pointing out that the Hispanic crime rate isn't that high means the "poverty" alone can't explain the very high Black crime rate.

>(((ONU))) and (((Unicef))) run this shit
>They need money to help """""poor and uneducated childrens""""" of South American kids
>Do IQ test only in public school in the most forsaken part of our country
>Test are made based on (((common core))) (people here are teach in the old way)
>????
>Profit

Can confirm. One of the schools I went to as a kid deliberately botched tests to get more gibs.

Do whites think they're generally more intelligent than every non white?
I'm Peruvian and if there's one blessing I've been given in life it's intelligence. Through proper education you can achieve a decent average but there are people who are just naturally gifted with great brains, genetics passed on etc
I know this is a hugbox for loners but I certainly wouldn't say the majority of whites I've encountered in life are more intelligent, really don't think it's a race thing
I will say I find most Central Americans pretty stupid and intelligent blacks are not something I've ever encountered but surely there must some
Oh and posting in this shithole doesn't make you an informed intellectual, this is just a safe space for certain types
Inb4 spic, pics of those very indigenous types, guinea pig (which your average person from there has never eaten)

>(which your average person from there has never eaten)
BUUUUUULLSHIIIIIIIIIIT

what about pic related?

Chinks

Not a single person I know has ever had it, and I know people in very poor areas
It's something the indigenous eat and suddenly you found it everywhere because the tourists all want to try it
Chicken, beef, pork and fish are all abundant in outdoor markets
So no, and my father grew up in la victo

Very very poor kids will try and catch to eat them if their families can't afford to buy anything, but it's nothing you can buy in a normal market. It's like saying all Mexicans eat maggots, insects etc. I know people who vacation in Mexico and want to try the insect dishes
Reminds me of two Mexican kids I knew, one from Jalisco (normal) and the other from some place where he talked about how delicious snake smoothie was

>stop supporting the cartels with money and guns.

relatively speaking the average run of the mill LATAM country with the exception of maybe El Salvador and Guatemala are way more advanced and have a higher standard of living than most SEAsian/african/middleeastern countries

It's been my experience in selling auto parts that the ones that look like Indians are generally stupider than the ones that look like Spaniards.

Maybe that has something to do with it. Mexican politicians, business leaders, and generally powerful people are all usually Spaniard looking.

Based on my interactions with them in California I guess it's about 57

Everybody is dumber in California

>Mestizo Populace
>Not the vast majority of Mexico

>Yet the average man has no control over the politicians that lord over him.
This is why Mexico is such a shit country, this is the attitude that give away your lazy mexican genes.
>It's like saying everyone in the Soviet Union loved communism
The russians brought it upon themselves just as mexicans have. Again, you are showing your mexicano-genes.

If your country isn't truly democratic (Mexico isn't due to corruption), the wealthy, powerful elite will control everything.

You're completely unaware of how extremes can devastate human beings. Do you think Cambodians wanted a genocide of their own populace?

Fool, idiot, absolute retard.

You live in Denmark, but you've the audacity to proclaim you know Mexicans. Half a world away. Ignorant through and through, and stupid too.

what me worry

>If your country isn't truly democratic (Mexico isn't due to corruption
Mexico has gotten more corrupt after you got democracy, because the average mexican is a lazy, corrupt piece of shit that just throws his arms up in the air and say.
">Yet the average man has no control over the politicians that lord over him.

>Malnutrition
>Constantly trading places with USA for most obese nation.

AY DIOS MIO!

I am of primarily Mexican ancestry save for one of my grandfathers marrying a white woman. I was raised in the US and have had my IQ tested a few times during my life. It currently sits at 125 from the last time it was tested but that was several years ago. I am sure it is a bit lower now XD

It was never a democracy outside of paper.

>XD
Please never do that again

>backbone of American labor
>making small business great again
>some angry kid on Sup Forums shitposts about fake IQ stats because of his overwhelming inferiority complex

Wew lad, stay out of the internet

Jalisco fag reporting in, snake smoothie is fucking delicious , stop making fun of my culture REEEEEEEEEEE

As white-mestizo relationships improve we will see more castizos with very high european admixture. They are capable intellect even greater than your average anglo white.

>Angry kid

I've seen 88 paraded around as the official Mexican IQ in various racial studies. It's an absurd number, and it really makes no sense.