/pp/ — Portuguese Politics: Friday Night Edition

Time for another /pp/ thread, lads! As always, Brazilians, Spaniards, Brits and Poles are VIP. All others are invited to join us and participate. As always, post rare Salazares, conspicuous codfish macros, sexy Portuguese cuties, dank Pepes and Portuguese-related imagery.

Thread theme:
>youtube.com/watch?v=BHsKYG-Cs60

>NEWS:

>Man kills four people by slitting their throats as revenge for domestic assault charges:
observador.pt/2017/03/24/quatro-pessoas-mortas-a-facada-em-barcelos-uma-delas-gravida/

>Traditionalist, Neo-Reactionary and Monarchist websites:
biclaranja.blogs.sapo.pt/
portadaloja.blogspot.pt/
novoadamastor.blogspot.com/
portugalcontemporaneo.blogspot.com/
o-povo.blogspot.com/
totalitarismouniversalista.blogspot.com/
accao-integral.blogspot.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/sa2nbbs
observador.pt/2017/03/24/quatro-pessoas-mortas-a-facada-em-barcelos-uma-delas-gravida/
youtube.com/watch?v=nI7lmfOeUlM
youtube.com/watch?v=NmlDjghuTsw
youtube.com/watch?v=5g-nniO1WN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Portugal is not white

>Portugal: 2.1%
>African American: 77.2%
>African American
>African
>AMERICAN
>77.2%

Why are you so dumb and disonest burger?
That nonsense called berber caucasoid as subsaharan,

Ia ser giro se houvesse posse legal de armas em Portugal com a quantidade de malucos que mata à faca por cá.

NÃO IRÁ SER INFRINGIDO.

>not wanting guns to defend your property
>not wanting a gun to scare away gypsies from time to time when they try to steal your cattle during the night
>not wanting to bond with your significant others through firearms

broas

mais Pepes

Not ONE drop of nigger blood in me.

toma ai
cumps

toma
cumps

já tenho esses. Cumps.

t. coleccionador

And anything like zero point something is genetic noise.

k

tens este?

change the eye color to green

Why the hell are poles VIP?

guardei
cumps

toma
Verifica estes digitos já agora
cumps

e este?

Qual é o unico partido capaz de salvar Portugal e porque é que é o PNR?

Não. Obrigado Anão.

There was a based Pole who used to hang around here and discussed politics of both our countries, was very friendly and aided us in fending off the "you're not white" (((trolls))).

holy shit saved
anões, o que acham sobre o assassino de Barcelos?

Fantástico.

Venham para o discord.

discord.gg/sa2nbbs
cumps

O PNR é memetier mas voto neles.

Deviam era de meter um pepe, na cara do maquinista nesta foto da MocidadeP em 38 na chegada a Lisboa. lol

Não temos outra solução nacionalista Infelizmente

They might kick out the 9000 muzzle and some niggers in our country,but then what?You let those fucking retards run our economy,education healthcare etc?They would turn this into a 3world shithole

Pessoal: sabiam que o "Major Tomé" (Mário António Baptista Tomé), que agora é do Bloco, mostrava fotos de pretos que tinha decapitado e espetado em estacas nos carros no Ultramar durante os treinos no Exército?

Há muita gente que sabe disto?

Não. Parece um excelente caminho para redpillar normies.
cumps
Right, but we need to kicked them out as soon as possible.

>observador.pt/2017/03/24/quatro-pessoas-mortas-a-facada-em-barcelos-uma-delas-gravida/
>uma delas grávida de 7 meses

quanto é que apostam que ele vai "tropeçar" na esquadra?

based

aposto estes digitos

>(((Observador)))

Where were you when Mário Soares was kill? Did the user whose father had a bottle of wine stored for the occasion pop it open? At my house we celebrated!

Believe me,I want all those people fucking kicked out but we got way bigger problems in this country than immigration

At my house nobody except me cared
Dude was literally Soros controlled

not posting the best song by them:
youtube.com/watch?v=nI7lmfOeUlM

Worse. He was URSS-controlled. Much worse than Soros. There were the kind of people based Yuri warned us about. God bless Frank Carlucci for keeping things balanced.

raro

based Sétima Legião. Were they red pilled?

comin right up

>D. Afonso Pepes na conquista de Ceuta
Pepe anacrónico

Their best one by far:

youtube.com/watch?v=NmlDjghuTsw

deixa passar por favor
Pepe Adamastor

Só vale a pena votar neles no círculo de Lisboa ou outro distrito carregado de deputados.

I agree, that one's my favorite. Although I love the bagpipe part from the OP song. All in all I love their songs.

Amazing Pepe, even more amazing digits.

O PNR tem tantas boas ideias mas os cabrões só fazem merda impossível levá-los a sério como força política

Just made this off this image just 4 u guys. what do you think?

He was a puppet of Frank Carlucci and Kissinger in PREC. Thank God for that.

We would turn into PSR Albania of Western Europe, be intervened by NATO or we would be annexed by Spain in highly implausible scenario.

That's only part I thank him.,

youtube.com/watch?v=5g-nniO1WN4

the entire video is fucking great 2bh

kek what a madman

Criminalidade em Portugal por nacionalidade - pic related

I don't understand Portuguese but I'm guessing niggers are the most overrepresented?

and argentines, italians, and gypsies

Cape Verde and Guinea-Bissau especially

Why are Poles VIP?

Also I am alberto barbosa in disguise pls no memeing me

Yeah if you look at Argentina especially

see

where is that drawing from?

I don't normally like Sam Hyde, but this one slew me.

How do we defend against the "you're not white"? DESU I'm starting to doubt it myself, all my IRL british friends >constanza.jpg me when I say I'm white and I've been called poo in loo/half black before

>tfw father had blue eyes and wasted his genetics on my mother

Tiagovski, is that you fucking faggot?

foda-se 3 Russos presos?

tenho que ir salvar os meus manos

Hello everyone.

So, I don't know about Salazar and Estado Novo and I would appreciate any red pills you guys can feed me.

Any information about that time will be appreciated but I'd especially like to know if the misery of poor people at the time was as bad as they say AND more importantly if it was actually Salazar's fault of just due to the circumstances and resources that we didn't have at the time (for example: the fact that Europe was at war which fucked up the economy, lack of technological advancement in the world back in those days, dealing with the colonial war etc...)

Any stats or interesting justification for the regime's (supposed) faults would be an interesting read.

wow it's like as if xPeke stopped caring about his hair

Em 2011... até aposto que agora há mais.

Because some retards think that only blue eyed euros are wihtes, and of course the non-euros always play to divide and conquer europids.

I don't know, I got it from here. I love it tho.

New Samuel Couro meme fresh off the oven.

You look fine mate. Hit the gym, get a better haircut, a nice dress and you're good to go. And when the (((Americans))) come bitching about whiteness, post the >le 56% maymay and remind them how based Iberia was during the Age of Discoveries.

You have black curly hair. Thats one of biggest nigger features after skin color. Also south european facial features differ from nordic, so people who have nordic/anglo faces see your face different. I'm quite sure you have some arab blood in you.

Im not here to divide and conquer.

>no chin
Typical espanhol

EU QUERO UM NAMORADO Sup Forums, FODA-SE!

SERÁ QUE SÓ HÁ PANISGAS DE ESQUERDA?

We should focus in the future, democratic nationalism and identity just like all Europe is doing.

The repression was mostly hiperbole by historians. You could live normally in that time.

>How do we defend against the "you're not white"?
usually its obese muritards that say that so just tell them the truth about jewmerica

Nice larp

this

But democracy doesn't allow you to kill communists and feminists and I very much like that idea

Idk, democracy seems kinda cucked

No, I have a beaner name I don't like so I'm changing my name to Alexandre because it's acceptable in more places.

I cut my hair, I shaved it all off to not look like a fag.

My father had blue eyes and I have a FEW ginger and blonde hairs in random parts of my hair and beard. My eyes are also actualyl really really dark green with bits of brown, kind of like in the policeman pic.

I've been working out for two months now, I know its not much but I've hit 2pl8 diddlys and nearing 2pl8 squat, too.

I don't think its likely I have arabic blood. There weren't any arabs in Iberia IIRC, the moors in Iberia were of Berber descent. Besides, lots of other races have curly black hair. Or I could have gotten black hair from one source and curly hair from another, it doesn't necesarily have to come from an arabic source.

I'm fat as fuck so my features are hard to see anyways.

user please I'm not a nigger...

Eu sou Portugues. And I'm fat.

>namefag
>Replying to every post
Newfag get out

>Argentina
>Itália
>brancos

>hurr durr gay men can't be right-wing

Manda tetas.

Tens sangue Mouro
cumps

Are you a sissy?

I'm not a girl.

oh fuck I didn't realize I had a name on, that was honestly accidental, I appologize.

I replied to every post because I want to be polite and acknowledge everyone.

>gay men
wew lad, nice bait

We got economic sanctions (UN sanctions and decolonisation , money spent on war effort, bank robbery and extreme-left terrorism) and demographics change because escape the regime, escape the war conscription and wanted better economic life.

One of the greatest problems was the private money was all concentrated in big families / oligarchs whom the regime had easier time controlling them and benefited them - Lello, Espírito Santo, Champalimaud,...)

2 million still live below the newer threshold of poverty in Portugal, which the third Republic had 42 years to change that.

you look somehow gypsy, maybe is just a bad pic

I had a long discussion with a relative about it today. He told me he never once felt he lacked freedom in the country. He said that as long as you were an honest worker and kept to yourself, the state would leave you alone. He also told me it was not uncommon to have just one policeman for a small town or for a few neighborhoods because crime was negligent and vigorously fought. You could kiss and hold hands in public (something which school told me you were forbidden to) and you could have a lighter as long as you paid a tax for it (because of the protectionist policies).

He also told me that, unlike we are taught, PIDE was not LITERALLY EVERYWHERE and spying on everyone at all times. He said that they only went after communists and revolutionaries, and that was because they were being financed by the Soviet Union and radical communist parties.

He told me that after 25 de Abril the communists besieged many properties and estates through the country and that in a palace or home which was owned by the contender for King the communists tore from the walls and ceilings a very rare and expensive fabric that was from the Discoveries period. He said the communists sliced it to little pieces with scissors and then ransacked the estates, distributing among them the spoils.

Regardless, you'll always have a weak jawline. Learn how to live with it.

Homossexualidade é algo repulsivo

Vai arranjar um comuna degenerado para te sodomizar e chega de paneleirice nestas threads fachavor

>want to be polite and acknowledge everyone
>on Sup Forums
nice meme

I can't do anything about my shitty genetics EXCEPT live with it. just gotta deal with the bad hand I've been dealt.

goddamnit I fucking hate communists

Just be a hard-working person and focus on succeeding in life. Don't listen to those "hurr durr you're not white kys" Sup Forumsacks.