This place is getting raided HARD today. Who did we piss off?

This place is getting raided HARD today. Who did we piss off?

Is it bad I'm seeing memes appear in that image?
Also, everyone.

pretty sure that fucks up ur vision if u stare at it

There's a secret redpill hidden within that gif.

Jews, feminists, Muslims, blacks, hispanics, democrats, low T men and cucks.

Everyone.

Yeah but what's happening as of right now is too organized and spontaneous. I'm guessing some plebbitors are raiding us rn.

Sup Forumstards losing the meme war

Who did we not?

the entire World

you see the swastikas too?

low energy bait,many such cases
sad

Too many redditors. Catalog is 90% kekistan and e-celeb shit.

>be Sup Forums
>Who did we piss off?

i just came here for some nice memes

why are they fucking up the memes

Image SAVED.

its friday nigga,
got to get in those quotas before the sabbath

And the shills are starting to get desperate. Your turn.

your a bunch of boring, clammy skinned, moops.

i see pepe

This is no meme war. Waging one on Sup Forums is fucking pointless, you stupid fucks.
The meme war goes on outside of here, and preys on the minds of the unaware or uninterested. This is just another shitposting day like the others. If you had browsed here for more than a week you would know.
In a couple days you faggots will somehow assume to have won, retreat back to your own shithole community and get sleepy for all the hard work and time lost. Meanwhile the world goes on, unaware about this temporary temper tantrum on Sup Forums

Trump has been hyping up how easy Obamacare would be to repeal and replace. Paul Ryan has been campaigning on the same thing for 7 years. So now Ryan and Trump propsed the American Care Act to replace Obamacare but it's been shot down. Republicans own all seats needed to vote. So this is pretty humiliating as it shows that they haven't worked it out properly together and just pushed out a joke.

So this is seen as a sign of both Ryan, Republicans and Trump being inept.

As you can figure, people have been waiting for every possible moment to come here and gloat.

That shit physically hurts to look at, what is this witchcraft op?

It was the pizzagate shit from this morning that trended on twitter. Libtards concerned about the missing black and hispanic kids in D.C.

Lol. Getting flooded with shills means we're making them panic pretty hard. It's not like the shilling has any real effect here.

My husband just got put in an ambulance due to a seizure because of the pictures on this site you fucking monsters! You're the goddamn scum of the Earth.
calle zone

the bill failed to pass for healthcare and dems are trying to pass this as a win but for us pol its a win cause now it only helps trump and rand in the future quick run down help?

Away SHILL!

That sucks. It made my eyes twitch