Trump gets BTFO again

>Trump gets BTFO again
>muh it's 8D dimension chess
When will Trumpbots fuck off back to r/the/donald?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YOPyjfiRB-4
twitter.com/senatormark4?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck Drumpf and FUCK white people

These drumpfkins need OUT

Fpbp
Finally, some sensible people on Sup Forums...

"When you let your enemies checkmate you, you win!" - Justin "fruity ass mc faggins" Trudeu

Fpbp
Right on!

sh-shut up, shill!
hehe
h-how much are they paying (you)??

hmmm

>Trump
>Btfo
Pick one shillbofaggins

I've actually decided it isn't jews at all it's american republicans. I just don't know what your motive is.

Most american republicans are jews but, thats besides the point as im pretty sure they dont set the policy for europe. Like you could have just said fuck off niggers and sand niggers.

>REMINDER TO SAGE ALL SLIDE THREADS
>NEWFAGS TYPE SAGE INTO THE POST OPTIONS BAR TO KEEP A THREAD FROM BUMPING TO THE TOP
>REMINDER THAT SAGE DOESNT WORK ON IMAGE POSTS OR REPLIES
>SHILLS GET PAID PER REPLY
>STOP REPLYING TO SHILLS

I see (your) trickery

youtube.com/watch?v=YOPyjfiRB-4

twitter.com/senatormark4?lang=en

Just watch that and see the twitter profile and tell me this cunt isn't the creepiest thing you've ever seen. He is like 65 posting that britain is done for and full of cucks while wearing a union jack burka lol.

You guys are weird just accept it

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Reminder that Sup Forums is getting raided by members of the political-and-in-shambles-buried-50-feet-under-the-ground-party known as the dems.
They're trying to pint this failure named Ryancare onto Trump, even though this bill was made when Trump wasn't even running for president.
Just ignore threads or sage your replies.

>1 post by this ID
>saged and hidden
get necked faggot

when will the vodkanigger fuck off back to 2ch?

>implying it shouldn't be the other way around

Not gonna lie. Former Trump voter here. When he backpedaled on his promise to legalize waifu marriage I threw all my Trump-wear in the trash.