Is he the best joke president ever?

Is he the best joke president ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades
track-trump.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>does more in the first 60 days to move forward agenda than most do in their first year
>failure

This shit ain't checkers.

>Solve world hunger by feeding the hungry negroes liberal tears: Success

Worth I say.

>has done nothing in 60 days

Got a joke for you, might be a little too smart for you sweetie.

>How many times does a shill have to say Drumpf before Hillary is president?
>I lost count

both are shit

imagine being so devastated that you voted for the wrong candidate that you have to pretend that trump hasnt fucked up at all

>Didn't get it.

oh sorry you're not quite the triple digit IQ

I got an Amy Schumer special you might like.

He really hasn't, but hey Blue, you still get paid.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades

At lease I can practice free speech. If you don't shill for Trump they'll throw you in the gulag.

>random bullshit

Good job Blue.

He hasn't fucked up. All of the accusations against him have reasonable explanations. You're not interested in them though because you are a shill.

soros only has $20 billion to shill with
Putin has over $200 billion plus the backing of an entire nation. He has a literal army of internet trolls working for him.

To put that in perspective, for every 1 soros shill, there are 10 Putin shills. Statistically, every time someone shouts "share blue shill" there's a 90.9% chance it's done by a putin shill.

So this meme admits the Russia narrative is BS and you're still just salty America didn't choose a shriveled corrupt cunt? K

He's done jack shit. Useless fake president put on a pedestal for no reason.

How do you have a Republican majority in both the House and the Senate and STILL fail to repeal a bill that's as wildly unpopular to Republicans as Obamacare?

That's not true. Why are you lying?

Fake news.

Here's a list of all the promises he's been keeping:
track-trump.com/

>trying to push russiabot narrative

Sad.

Sorry bro, but he literally did nothing.

What exactly did he do? All I can think of is proposing a budget which was honestly a pretty shitty budget.

REEE HASN'T DONE EVERYTHING IN A FEW MONTHS REEE.

Honestly liberals should just neck themselves

Name things plz

Exactly. He's shown us how dead set against him the establishment is. Take for instance the Travel vetting. Version 2 was crafted using the courts own recommendations on version 1. Yet, we still had activist judges that stopped version 2 even though it was crafted properly this time. No this healthcare bill, no democrats were going to vote for it. He needed all the republicans on board for this. "Some hard-liners from the influential (republican) Freedom Caucus" weren't on board" because this new health care bill wasn't gutted enough.

Maybe they are talking about his many failed attempts at doing the useless shit he promised he'd do.

>That joke
>Funny
Pick one

Did Obama even try?

That website shows how little he's actually done

>Obama fights tooth and nail against republican majority
>after 16 months of grueling battles he finally gets his bill passed

>Trump has republican majority yet still fails
>gives up after 1st try

This has gotta be the laziest president in the history of America.