www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/24/exclusive-discussion-gop-replacement-paul-ryan-speaker-house-intensifies-white-house-congress/
youtube.com/watch?v=7F2pGAhaiSI
twitter.com/breakingnlive/status/845391249263808512
youtu.be/f82mHHAt6yI?t=6m5s
youtu.be/0IEQmuaJeew
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/845392175152185346
youtu.be/zs3sx7wiQ9M?list=PLnUp9JNxbvu9hhbZvfl3kidBHU50INEgu
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/terror-fears-lille-many-wounded-10094869
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is a movement.

AWOO~

A bowel movement.

The bill sucks and the GOP deserves everything that happens to them.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/24/exclusive-discussion-gop-replacement-paul-ryan-speaker-house-intensifies-white-house-congress/

>It has gotten so far along in the process that alternative names are being thrown around—anyone from House Freedom Caucus chairman Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC), to former Freedom Caucus chair Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH), to House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy, to House Appropriations Committee chairman Rep. Rodney Frelinghuysen (R-NJ)—to Reps. Darrell Issa (R-CA), Marsha Blackburn (R-TN), and Peter Roskam (R-IL), according to one senior House GOP aide.

>That list
HOW HORRIFYING

SO MANY FUCKING SHILLS TODAY
IT'S LIKE THE ELECTION ALL OVER AGAIN

AWOO

>watching alex jones
>100% redpills on fluorida

at last i see

What do you shills get out of coming here?

nth for Ryan couldn't pass a bill with support of the president, Tom Price who is very well respected among the Freedom Caucus, and a majority in the congress and must resign.

PRESS S TO SPIT ON HIS GRAVE

Where is all the high energy in here?

anyone else getting tired of winning?

I mean we're just winning so much...

What are people watching right now?

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

JUST

Whys it horrifying?

Remove shills.

jordan is pretty based, i don't know the rest though

youtube.com/watch?v=7F2pGAhaiSI

Is this the worst shilling of all time? This compares to the astroturfing after he first debate. Whenever leftists are prematurely declaring victory you know you're in for a serious fucking win. Leftist livestock are the dumbest demographic on the planet.

IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

twitter.com/breakingnlive/status/845391249263808512

Awoovement

who are these people for non americans

AWOO AWOO AWOO

100% gay edition

is that finnish shill gone

All those morons who are quoting the AotD right now, but never read it, are in for quite a surprise

The entire senate and the entire democratic party is about to get trumped

Here is from Trump's press gaggle today

> I've been saying for the last year and a half that the best thing we can do politically speaking is let Obamacare explode.
> It's exploding right now

Seems like crashing was really part of the plan.

1) gets rid of Ryan smothering him with support
2) lets democrats to completely own their healthcare fuckup
3) is able to move on from healthcare for a year without taking flak for that

Seems like it works overall

It is nice to have fucked Paul Ryan over, isn't it?

kimberly g has her boobs out

I always assumed he was trading political favors with Paul Ryan, who is a disgusting neo-con shill. Part of the old guard who must be destroyed.

This embarrasses Ryan, but Trump held onto his word and stumped for it knowing it would fail. Now Paul Ryan owes T.Donald for mega political favors, and is in a weaker political position after flubbing this major healthcare bill.

We are losing the meme war

What's Trump planning right now?

Cuckservatives through and through

>implying Drumpf won't take 100% of the blame for this

FREEDOM IS THE ONLY FUTURE FOR THE WHITE RACE

part 1: youtu.be/f82mHHAt6yI?t=6m5s
part 2: youtu.be/0IEQmuaJeew

SOURCE.

o fuck

why was he wearing a tux?

HOLY SHIT YES, JIM JORDAN PLEASE!!!!!

>france
Zero fucks given

Leftist like to pretend that they won. Remember when they pretended that they won the election on nov.8th?

NO

DUMBER

DEMOGRAPHIC

Even fucking WaPo isn't blaming him.

*TELEPORTS BEHIND RYAN*

hehe nothin personnel kiddo

is that from the Thomas Payne collection?

HOLY SHIT

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/845392175152185346

Kek

AWOO BTFO

That's not Momiji.

This is fashion NASCAR at this point

WE'RE GOING TO WIN SO MUCH YOU'RE GOING TO CALL ME UP AND SAY "MISTER PRESIDENT, WE CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! STOP WINNING SO MUCH!"

Seriously though, TrumpGen, I can't take all this winning.

I need to go, do we have a capable OP in this dark hour? Be ready for splits and such, I'm looking for tripfags

Just keep helping Le Pen you dumb head choppers.

>implying the opinions of programmed communists (literal livestock on the level of farm animals) matter at all

We've been outmeme'd. Im with her now.

God damn

>a black and yellow ball has a pink hand

Any german anons can tell me if this is blocked in your country?
youtu.be/zs3sx7wiQ9M?list=PLnUp9JNxbvu9hhbZvfl3kidBHU50INEgu

How will we ever recover

I can take for a few threads , then people will have to figure it out

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/terror-fears-lille-many-wounded-10094869

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

just give in

I just realized that i am worried about the time after trump.

In 4-8 years, when he is not longer President, our future is going to be very grim.

The liberal media will never again mention anything bad about muslims. After trump is gone, the entire world media is going to make sure to completely destroy white people and fully enforce islamic propaganda all over the world.

The next president will make sure everything trump has done will be undone, and i am sure he will try its best to ruin every white person life.

These are the last 4/8 years of freedom that we have, the last years where a few people can speak openly about the reality. After trump, if you get called a nazi, i am absolutely sure you can get killed for that and nothing happens. its clear that the judges are against trump.

In 8 years, the world will need a global civil war or a libertarian leftist utopia will be created.

The top rated comment on the Breitbart Ryancare article calls for single payer. This fucking timeline.

Nothing sticks to the Teflon Don... it's almost like you niggers forgot the entire election, Trump never does anything for no reason -- sometimes he even takes the self-inflicted wound or engages in intentional false flags against himself to engineer a win. Anons of little faith, surely you haven't forgotten Trumpian Brilliance? He's a master escape artist.

Just wait for his next rally and press conference.

No matter what, irrespective of what Trump does, the economy is going to collapse this year, Trump even predicted this and talked about it during a few rallies throughout 2015/2016 saying, "hang in there folks, in 2017 it's all going down, but we're gonna get through it together" etc etc.

>Trump & Bannon know what's up.... if they passed a TrumpCare bill and acted like it was a success, then the economy collapses in the ensuing months, the blame would be pinned on Trump and he would be derided as a clusterfuck failure, the Nationalist movement would die, and USA would be the eternal laughing stock of all time.
>Trump instead is allowing Obamacare to collapse on its own accord later this year, that way it will be used as the excuse for why the economy collapses. The economic collapse will be pinned on Obamacare failure.
>Trump "the builder" will focus on the construction of the Wall & Infrastructure, almost becoming like a modern FDR kind of figure, who during the New Great Depression, will create huge numbers of domestic jobs to rebuild the USA.
>The whole reason for Trump is to absorb the brunt of the collapse and lead us out of the coming Depression.
>Once the markets collapse, you'll start seeing Trump in a hard-hat holding a monkey wrench, giving rallies from town to town, hyping up the American public and instilling confidence in the working class American spirit

Trump is playing the long game.

M8, we need France to crash the EU.

They didn't pass it though

fuck off you sperg

sure, it's all yours

Haven't heard anything of this. Media must be keeping it buried.

Its the truth

Never trade a lime for a lemon

After this Drumpfcare fiasco, I bet his approval ratings will drop into the negatives.

This is just plain embarrassing for America.

HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING

kevin mccarthy is exactly the same as paul ryan and eric cantor. i think he was one of the three amigo fags who wrote that 'young guns' book years back about how they were cool republicans. they'd be like boehner.

You aren't special. You aren't clever. Since the beginning of /tg/, we have seen -quite literally- THOUSANDS of leftist shills (just like you) enter these threads armed with clickbait narratives and an air of smug superiority, certain that they could outsmart us. Every last one of them was shit out the other end of /tg/ having made no impact whatsoever.

You WILL fail, just like the rest. This is not a prediction; it's a statement of fact. You won't change any minds. No one will remember you. These threads are still going strong, which speaks volumes about the ineffectuality of past shills.

You can't argue against this, all that you can do is sarcastically dismiss it. Whether or not you choose to admit it, we both know that I'm right. No matter what you say or do, you'll be getting fucked for the next 8 years while we laugh at you. Go fuck yourself.

P.S. this post is pasta - I wouldn't waste any real time on you.

France getting enriched again

EU is already death, who gives a fuck about some 3rd world african islamic country?

Ooh, what do you think he'll tweet tonight? Every time he's shown up as an utter cuck he tries a distraction tweetstorm.

Let's get down to what really matters now.

The Republicans tried to repeal and replace Obamacare and not a single Democrat came forth with ideas.
Obamacare is now the law of the land, passed with only Democrat support.
What's the ETA on premiums and deductibles reaching unsustainable levels?
When Obamacare implodes, it'll be pretty clear who's at fault.
Hell, the Democrats may even come to the table early with the shit we're about to see.

Art of the Deal.

not blocked

They think they won, when they lost....so I guess you're right

Trump has to change how the world thinks about and breaks down problems, or I agree, it's over.

Normies think this too now. My mom pretty much said to me "Next time there's a Democrat in the WH, I'm jumping ship". Pretty shocking desu.

Do you think our dictator/Emperor posting is ironic?

>every joebro is the same person
lmfao... you're going schizo here dude

when will we finally purge islam from evropa

I wonder who could be responsible?

You won't get single payer, bitch boy. Randlet doesn't like it and Randlet now controls the GOP