Brit/pol/ - What Did He Die For? Edition

>Farage derides Khan’s 'part and parcel of life' terror remarks after London terror attack
express.co.uk/news/uk/782701/London-terror-attack-Nigel-Farage-Sadiq-Khan-Westminster-parliament-attack

>FOUR people are dead - including police officer and terrorist - and 20 more injured - after killer mowed down pedestrians on Westminster Bridge before killer is shot attacking police in Parliament grounds
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4338998/Police-open-fire-outside-House-Commons.html

>'Hero' MP Tobias Ellwood tried to save stabbed officer
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39359319

>Dramatic videos captures the moment three shots are fired and people run screaming for their lives as a car mows down pedestrians on Westminster Bridge in London terror attack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4339472/Videos-capture-moment-London-terror-attack-unfolded.html

>Shock moment SNP politician MOANS about terror attack delaying Scottish independence vote
express.co.uk/news/uk/782658/london-terror-atack-snp-minister-meltdown-holyrood-suspension

>Isil supporters cheer Westminster attack as 'revenge' for British air strikes on Syria
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/22/isil-supporters-cheer-westminster-attack-revenge-british-air/

>#WeAreNotAfraid: Londoners start a Twitter trend as they defiantly proclaim the terrorists haven't won
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/22/wearenotafraid-londoners-start-twitter-trend-defiantly-proclaim/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39380606
youtube.com/watch?v=1Ydto3Iyzic
examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/24-huddersfield-men-2-women-12787499#ICID=sharebar_twitter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imperial Leather

Virgin men shouldn't be allowed to vote or own land

PART

AND

>implying I'm ever going to leave my flat other than to go to work

yes. but how to test them? do you volunteer to suck every mans cock to see how long they lasts?

Happening in France lads

Crackers about cheese

>What Did He Die For?

Multicultural globalism

nah they need a signed note from your mum

I started working from home.

I might be the creepy guy that kids cross the street from when they pass his house. Curtains closed all the time.

I only interact with takeaway people and might start doing a Home Alone, asking them to just leave the food on my front step.

hwat do you do from home?

THEY C͉̜̤̣̜̝ͨͣ͝A͉͕̻͍̜̺͇ͤ̿N̫̾͋ͫ͛ͩ͌'̝̮͎̟̱̘͈̓͐͗ͩ̆̓̚T͖̙̗̜̊̑̓̒́̓ͣ K̺̯̟̟͍ͧͮ̿͛ͪ̈̀̚ḚË̺́͌P̈͋̏ G̶͇̟̀̐̃̈́̆ͣ͗̾̊̕E̢̩̭̝̮ͤ̄̃̔͡T̮̟̟͔͛̔̽͌̏̏̀́T̨͉̮̦ͮ͝I̱͎̙̐̓ͅN̞͕̬̝̳͇͇ͬ̐̀̃̿͝G͔̪̪͉̖̫͈̥̾͒̄̔̎ A̸̢̧͎̜͔̣͉̻̥̖̮̗̫̍̉̿̍ͤ̃ͤ͑ͦ͑ͨ̒͋ͯ͆̐̒̀W̸̢̛̰̱̥̜̟͖̼̭̱̎͂̌̅ͩ͑̊ͪ̄̀̓͒ͦ͘Ą̼̪̝̰̱̪̦̯̭̠̹͚͖͔͂͗̂̃͗ͤͩͣ̑ͯ͗̽Y̨̪͉̻̪͕̹̲͙̗̭̝̼̱͙̗͓̍̽̿ͬ̾ͧͪͭ̈́̒ͪ͋ͮͬͨ̏͂̽ͧ͟ ͖͈͉̟̹̲͍͚͎͚̙̬̓̐̐ͩͧ̓͊ͦ͌̇̅ͫ̀ͩ̒ͨW̷̪̥̭̝̳̝͆̈́̋ͤ̔͂̑ͨ̀́͘͜͟Ȋ̷̴͎̬̥̬̘͍̻̩̪̜͓͚͔̰̮̹̺͇̈̃ͯ̊͒̾̍ͭ̈́ͤͤ̔ͮ͗ͦ̿̋T͓͕̰̥̤͚̹̯̈̌̄͊͋̂̂͐̈̑ͦͫ́͟͡H̴̺͈̯̣̫̟͖͉̗͈̪̻͈̳͙ͪ̓̓͋ͩ̾̌̓̄͑ͤ͋̒̊̇̾ͨ͗̕ͅ ̶̱̞̩̟ͦͤ͂ͣ̾̏ͫ́̚Ḭ̸͍̖͕͉̗̤͚͕̣͋̄ͣ̍͠T̶̸̨̡̘̼̘̲͖͚͈̟̣͔̩̪̘̯̜̠̅ͪ̆ͬ

>Legendary

IT Consultant.

One day I accidentally turned on my camera in Skype and I was sitting in my pants with a beard to my feet.

Hi lads, I'm Sinn Féin Lad, your new tripfriend.

Looking forward to the many discussions and memes we will share in.

Slán leat!

I really want to dick Sophie Raworth.

Second Northern Ireland election soon, possibly.

How will it go?

find a purer example of peak liberalism, i fucking DARE you.

We all do my lad

FRANCE HAPPENING

(again)

YKTD really needs to calm down. He's putting his energy in the wrong places.

Sinn Féin are going to make massive gains again.

Prottycucks are being bred out of existence, and many have started supporting SDLP. Sad!

I doubt that they'd make any gains if it were held again, as SF are the ones stopping the formation of a government.

Idiots.

One step closer to the inevitable disintegration of our fair land

Smash the taigs. Smash them all, Paisley.

I think I've got one.

SF are the ones who are being arseholes, so maybe they'd make gains.

We're stopping the formation of a corrupt government. DUP are hemorrhaging support, whereas Sinn Féin are surging.

According to what?

I know.
But working for the council gives you options to apply to other places with that on your CV.

Too bad Paisley's son is a massive cuck. Sad!

Ireland will be unified soon, and all the prottycucks will be genocided.

Nothing on the BBC yet

Sleep well, Commander McGuinness. Tiocfaidh ar la.

The West is wicked, lads.

APOLOGISE TO QUEEN

Alright lads? I'm in the middle of courting this girl at my work through NLP sexual suggestion subliminal messaging, and it's working.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39380606

>Brexit 'clears way' for German domination claims Heseltine
>The UK is handing control of Europe's destiny to Germany by leaving the EU, Lord Heseltine has claimed.

>McGuinness passes away
>one day later, London gets attacked

BASED MARTY DO IT AGAIN!

>Are Nige will never lead Britain to freedom

>What Did He Die For?

Crimes against photo manipulation. Those eyes look totally skewed. Is anything on the news real?

Genuinely couldn't give less of a shit about some dead shitskin fagboy

lol really

Give us an example of this neurolinguistic programming then

Yes, after all that was what my post meant.

>actual spastic

Just ordered a meme pizza

But at least he wasn't RACIST

Brexit begins next week. All aboard. Choo choooooo.

Why the fuck isn't the BBC mentioning the attack in Lille?

>Brexit 'clears way' for German domination claims Heseltine

Man is jealous he didn't get invited to max Mosely's parties.

And don't forget this on Monday.

France 24 isn't either, to be fair.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ydto3Iyzic

>article 50 1 day before my birthday
I couldn't have asked for anything better.

> David Davis

'Dis gonna be good.

Memes aside who would vote for corrupt dipshits like DUP?

WOAH WTF MOLLY THE DOG DIED?!

We'll be on lunch break talking, and if it's raining outside, I'll say

>"It's so wet outside today, gonna be really hard to get home on time"

Or just in casual conversation you can say things that can subliminally mean other things in the sexual part of your brain

>Yeah, i think the company decided to take a new direction (nude-erection)

And just things that don't really stand out in conversation

>I love YouTube

Body language and posture is important too

And other things I'm looking into. And holy fuck it's working. I've never had someone this interested in me before

actual dipshits, clearly.

That's the spirit, Mr Portillo.

lmao

ew that looks so racist
reminder that in the hymn Jerusalem (which is a rightful muslim city btw) it's about mohamed traveling our fair isle

Memes aside who would vote for terrorists like like SInn Fein?

>

>ireland is a place of sectarian violence, where terrorists become national leaders
Literally Somalia tier

Lol got any more?

Aye, hopefully he gets a new dog for this week.

Fuck off subhuman anglo. Being a citizen of the (((UK))), I'm entitled to post in brit/pol/.

Stay cucked.

Do you know you grew up on a Council Estate Mr. Davis?

How does one argue/redpill with someone like this lads?

Nah, no way?

>

Why does it keep asking if I want the page translated when I come into here? I'm not getting this with any other other thread.

She got her baps out for some D-Grade director in some E-Class film.

permanent sabbatical :(((

You can objectively win an argument against them, but you can't really convert them to your side.

>RIP.

Based

>What other reason would he have for employing techniques recommended by ISIS to maim and kill dozens of innocent people and a policeman?

Can any of you Northern monkeys verify this:

examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/24-huddersfield-men-2-women-12787499#ICID=sharebar_twitter

I thought this would be getting more coverage even in spite of laaahndahhhn

>come to british threads
>surprised when your browser want to translate the arabic for you

>being this much of an inbred subhuman anglokike

neck yourself pal

Really what film?

Going to need a name lad.

It wasn't an attack. Sandwog gang related violence, which is business as usual for France now.

THERE IS A DISTINCT LACK OF COMFY BRITISH COMEDY MEMES IN THIS THREAD

KYLE IS KING

She's in wrong turn 6 gets raped by inbreds senpai.

With regards to posture, despite what Sup Forums and the internet likes to meme, masculinity is still what attracts women to men. So never cross your legs, it's a sign of insecurity and weakness. When sitting down, man spread the fuck out and reveal the groin area wide open in her direction, close.

When it comes to female responses it's a science too. For example if she is sat next to you with her legs crossed, if her knees are pointed towards you, it's a sign of attraction as she's drawn to you and wants you to pay attention to her body.

If she touches her hair often whilst talking to you, she's into you. If she talks with her hand over her neck, she's trying to look more attractive by hiding a double chin. If she's attracted to you, her nostrils will flare. That's just biological and something she can't control.

younow dot com website and his username is wardawgthegod_19308

straight up, this guys on meth while streaming, troll him

Anymore Brasseye gifs?

You dont. I meme there are other ways. Play chess and agree with them.

>british "comedy"
Too bad it's literally 99% leftist panel shows

>What Did He Die For?

He died so that we could be an inclusive and diverse society that welcomes people of all races and faiths.

Come and get your black bin bags