She sucked a kids dick

fox4news.com/news/243793757-story

When will these stacies learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

fox4news.com/news/243796229-story
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice

Why do we pretend to get upset about this? Why do we turn into egalitarians every time a teenager gets lucky? A 13 year old me would have fucked anything with a pulse, let alone an attractive adult woman.

lucky

Nice. No crime was commited.

Nice

More from her fagbook.

I would've kept my mouth shut if I was fucking this Stacy. God damned dumbass kid didn't know he had hit the dream.

Cool

Nice

>that moment when you realise she has posted pictures from Comet Ping Pong on her instagram

>tfw you will never be a minor and get "molested" by an adult woman

Feelsbadman

Guys are arrested no questions asked.

If a bitch is a pedo, she should be treated as equally as guy pedos.

Hope she gets a loooooooooooong sentence and her life is messed up for good.

If she was ugly or obese you'd be demanding her incarceration. Stop excusing female pedophiles just because you find them hot.

seeing it in the news so much has made it become like a dormant fantasy in the teachers minds god i wish i could go back to high school I couldnt have pulled a teacher but maybe i couldve jacked off to the idea of other kids doing it

Nice.

Degeneracy

Let's just admit that it's ok if the adult it hot?

i would impregnate her, raw and hard. I would let me sperm erupt out of my body with maximum force whilst my dick was as deep as i could possibly go inside of her, if u can understand what im trying to put down

>A 13 year old me would have fucked anything with a pulse
>implying [current year] (you) wouldn't fuck anything with a pulse

Looks like Joanna Newsom

Would bang

wow what a misleading pic you used faggot

shes average

Sounds kinda gay

nice

nice

i feel bad for the young boy. no more blowjobs from his teacher.

would

You guys are so pathetic jesus christ.

No the law doesnt change if you like the criminal offense.

yeah fucking her in the ass would be less gay

I could tell she swallows, I feel it in my loins. Lucky kid

Yuck. Very average.

Why is your flag a construction worker's reflective vest?

I know, but it should.

Molested by hot teacher:
"Nice"

Molested by ugly teacher:
Get the rope

Seems like I read one of these, about a female teacher, ever day. When I was a kid I had to constantly google image Debra lefevre to jerk it to this fantasy because there were so few options, so few cases. Also, why are they ALL in Texas? This female-teacher-pedo-Texas has psy-op written all over it.

What do they mean by this?

T H I C C
H H
I I
C C
C C

Nice, I'm jelly actually.

I don't know how I feel about this. I kind of don't want my sons to bang their teachers. That's the kind of shit that will ruin their outlook in relationships and can lead to degenerative activities such as cheating and multiple sex partners when they are in their early 20s.
>father of 2 boys

So what you really want is to fuck young girls and because you're butthurt that you can't you to spoil someone else's fun? Fuck you. You're like the dickhead who asks for his coworker's wages to be cut when they find out they earn more rather than ask for a raise.

T H I C C

confirmed.

fox4news.com/news/243796229-story

This pedo is way hotter

looks like a tranny

what's up with all the child abuse stories recently? is something cooking up?

>child abuse

Fpbp

13 male bangs a 40 year old female teacher
>nice!
>awesome, lucky dude
>wish I was him
>I would never had told anyone

13 year old female gets banged by a 40 year old male teacher
>fucking fag!
>he deserves the rope
>kill all pedos!
>fucking scum

Seriously if the coins were turned we'd all be angry about it, minus the edgy Sup Forumstards

nice!

Post more pics

You are not marring her you are having your dick sucked by her.

That is because it is a radically different situation to have:
1) Your 13 year old son fuck an attractive older woman
2) Your 13 year old daughter violated by a middle aged man

the adult is in the wrong in both cases, though. It's very poor judgment.

It's a form of sexism.

Not as hot as Debra Lafave

fuggggg
top quality milf

this

My My

>tfw no thicc mommy gf

Of she was ugly he wouldn't have let her stuck his sick. A 13 year old is almost as strong as an adult woman.

Fuck off you primitive ape its death penalty for either.

To be fair the kid was black.

White women just can't resist the temptation.

shit, Canada have mercy on his ashy ass.

source please

who dat?

Because if we didn't the totally hypocritical attitude society towards men would go unnoticed. Unfortunately, you can't get up and say '13 year old girls enjoy sex just like 13 year old boys do; the pedophilia hysteria isn't to protect them, it's just a witch-hunt against men', and if you did your credibility would be destroyed. So we just have to make use of it as best we can.

Dude why are you cock blocking kids? don't you have a busy day of not getting BJ's from qt thicc mummies?

nice

I'm
Some of us actually have kids and don't want them to grow up with impaired judgement on women because of this.

Wrong.

>female teacher has sex with student
>they get married, have 2 kids and lived happily ever after
Look at them

Exactly, we just need to keep calling it out and using it to shame feminists.

girls and boys are different, period

egalitarianism is nonsense

This is normal in texas older women fuck teenage boys cause teenage girls fuck twenty years old men who live at home with their mom. Its our way of life dont judge us.

Thank you. Finally, someone with some measure of good sense and decency on this thread.

omg i would do anything for her lord help me

/thread

I dont care about human happiness I care about enforcing the law. That hebe cunt should be beheaded.

How is it imparted judgement? Teenage boys will fuck anything that moves, can you not remember being this age?

Only the hebephile is killed not the student.

a black kid you should add

THICC
H
I
C
C

No one cares your feels have no sway to laws retard.

She likes them young

I was molested as a child and this attitude just pisses me off. Stop putting women on a pedestal you sexless cucks, you have no fucking idea how much damage a woman can do to a boy's mind when she treats him like a sex toy. The majority of Sup Forums believes that letting a single mother raise a child is a bad idea, so why the fuck would anyone here believe that letting an older woman have her way with one is any better?

>She sucked a kids dick
Wish I was the kid

Fact: The only people who are upset over this are the ones who never got their willy sucked in school.

>I was molested as a child
No you weren't.

Yes I do, I remember being 13 and no you are not fully cognitively developed at that age. This was in middle school not high school. I remember I was actually bullied at one point in middle school and had death threats. I can't imagine actually having a teacher (figure of female authority) having sex with me. That's the kind of early on issues you'll first experience. The lack of trusting an authoritative figure which leads to degeneracy. If it were a senior in high school I wouldn't be so intolerant of it since they are nearly adults anyways.

This board is infested with virgins who will do anything to get a woman to notice them, just pathetic honestly.

Don't fucking start with me, you filthy spic.

>being jealous of a teenager
Some life you got.

see

You weren't, stop lying.

Makes you wonder how many guys in high screwl are smart enough not to tell anyone. Many such cases I'm sure.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, CHAD!

kek they aged at the same rate

It's kind of a shame that we have to deny objective truth in order to make our political point. We're just letting the feminists drag us down to their level. On the other hand, telling the truth simply wouldn't work. So, greater good and all that.

tyrone or chad

you do realize that girls with asses like that are always coal burners?

he was, I know him

Kek, it was you who molested him, right?