Why can't the Trump government get anything done?

Why can't the Trump government get anything done?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/03/24/politics/paul-ryan-health-care/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because it's a failure. Really hoping he gets impeached

They removed Obama care, did you expect anymore within his first 6 months? Realistically that's 80% of his political capital right there, it was a brave, libertarian decision.

>They removed Obama care
No they didn't.

They don't even have plans to do it anymore.

They gave up.

I've always wondered something. Here, only %47 of "muslim" woman population wear hijabs or some shit. There, it seems like %85-90.

Why would you cover yourself up when you are in burgerland or europe, if you are not doing it here?

And also, hardcore muslims consider make up a sin too. And some of those hardcore muslims have reeally strong influence over people here. Yet covered women apply make up too.

God damn I hate inconsistencies like this.

Also, Trump is good.

>They removed Obama care
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
cnn.com/2017/03/24/politics/paul-ryan-health-care/

Anyone who claims his presidency is a failure, at a mere 2 months in, is a literal moron.

You should be ashamed of being so incredibly stupid.

Because not getting anything done and fucking up the little that they try to do is what their Russian handlers want them to do.

>tfw no Muslim gf to roleplay as a crusader raping a Muslim woman in Jerusalem

too afraid of looking like a facist, doesnt want to start civil war. I just wish he would roll out the rwds already an expedite the return of american values and the nuclear family.

hate to agree with a roach when but I see a muslima wearing a hijab, a ton of makeup and skin-tight jeans I can't help but laugh

It is a bit premature, but can't say he's off to a roaring start.

Incompetence?

her mouth is weird

Democrat obstructionism. The Party of "No"

Turkey had a huge culture war revolving around the hijab over decades that's a major contributing factor to why you have a sultan now

here it's just a sign that you're foreign really, the people who care wouldn't be happy to know you're named Fatima Ahmed anyway

>someone will bite

If you hadn't have flunked Civics you would know that our system of government was intentionally designed to not get things done quickly.

Maybe you woke up with they said something about limited government, checks, balances, anything?

>control presidency and legislature
>lose anyway
>"it's the opposition!"

Never change, Trump.

Why is that whores face not covered.
Haram.

Because the person leading them doesn't understand anything other than how to rip people off and stoke his own ego. Donald Trump has always been a shady fucker, he was known for his scheisty business tactics for decades. Now that man is our President.

This will be one of the most historical presidencies in the history of the country, and not in a good way. It's fucking 3 months in, and everything he has done is a disaster. The GOP is a fucking joke, and has been for years.

>There, it seems like %85-90.

It probably just seems that way, since they're more obvious here.

But there's a lot of second gen girls and women who aren't devout and wear hijabs to be counter culture or play up victim status. They're usually the ones in makeup.

Traitors.

Why are Americans so rapey

Awww

I bet she gives the best hugs

>sourcing cnn

Did you say rape?

What are Irish so drunkey

>adminstration falling apart, resignations left and right over lying
>both muslim bans failed, before large protests across entire country
>healthcare bill failed
>still no proof over obama wiretap claims which will be coming back to bite him in the ass in the next coming weeks
>all in 2 months

>cnn.com/2017/03/24/politics/paul-ryan-health-care/

Source doesn't change what happened.

You're right central Americans are pretty rapey

>Donald Trump has always been a shady fucker

what? Compared to other rich people, he's fucking pure.