ALEX JONES SAYS 'PIZZAGATE NOT REAL' YOUTUBE IMMEDIATELY PLACES IT IN THE TRENDING ALGORITHM. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

ALEX JONES SAYS 'PIZZAGATE NOT REAL' YOUTUBE IMMEDIATELY PLACES IT IN THE TRENDING ALGORITHM. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/03/24/pizzagate-shooter-pleads-guilty-to-federal-charges/
salon.com/2017/03/22/did-putin-use-breitbart-and-infowars-to-help-trump-the-fbi-wants-to-know/
aol.com/article/news/2017/03/22/Sup
alternet.org/james-harris-jackson-alt-right-white-supremacist-youtube
businessinsider.com/republicans-kill-fcc-broadband-privacy-rules-2017-3
ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2016/12/06/pizzagate-coverup-strange-behavior-by-alex-jones-milo-yiannopoulos-and-the-firing-of-joe-biggs-have-the-internet-abuzz/
thesun.co.uk/news/3139642/sex-slave-sold-at-birth/
washingtonpost.com/politics/labor-nominee-acosta-cut-deal-with-billionaire-in-sex-abuse-case-involving-40-underage-girls/2017/03/21/d33271a8-0d85-11e7-ab07-07d9f521f6b5_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LgE2rbrqQoI
youtube.com/watch?v=OxnwhW8WVss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alex Jones paid sergey brin 800 dollars

Came to the conclusion listening to info wars arguing with Eddie Bravo over dinner that they're payed opp. Trust only in your own intuition

Pizzagate is the Russians! meme of the alt-right.

Neither can be stopped now.

>Came to the conclusion listening to info wars arguing with Eddie Bravo over dinner that they're payed opp. Trust only in your own intuition

Hi shareblue.

I don't care what anyone says about AJ, I do know he was integral in getting Trump elected. His subscriber base jumped over 800,000 in like 6 months.

It wasn't Russian bots, they were real people who got on board the meme.

Now that I think about it, the first ever instance of "fake news" in media vernacular was a CNN article denying Comet Ping Pong pedo connections. The pedogate exposure really got dem anti-Trump gears rolling.

Alex has a family to think about. We all know the truth.

>Russians commenting about fake news

Thanks comrade, your input is duly noted, and ignored.

AJ got me on the definitely opened my mind to some wild stuff, but to me it looks like a honeypot. His constant shilling for the cia, claiming they are being reformed and that there are some really good guys in there doing really good work kind of confirms it for me.

Reminder that the same day Alex Jones reads this legally required apology...

>Pizzagate "shooter" pleads guilty in federal court, and faces three years in prison
nypost.com/2017/03/24/pizzagate-shooter-pleads-guilty-to-federal-charges/

And yesterday...

>FBI officially investigating Jones and InfoWars for "Russian ties" that helped get our president elected; keep in mind, Steven Spielberg and Meryl Streep are rushing Pentagon Papers "MSM" movie for release this December (oh the irony; pro-WaPo propaganda)

salon.com/2017/03/22/did-putin-use-breitbart-and-infowars-to-help-trump-the-fbi-wants-to-know/

>David Brock, ex-longtime BF of Comet Pizza owner James Alefantis, has a heart attack; Brock being Hillary's top astroturfer

>Sup Forums reported in negative light as having forwarding of London terrorist attack
aol.com/article/news/2017/03/22/Sup Forums-post-may-have-predicted-london-attack-reports/21948284/

>white supremacist who murdered black man in NYC was "member of alt-right" and subscribed to InfoWars on his YouTube account

alternet.org/james-harris-jackson-alt-right-white-supremacist-youtube

>Republicans sell us out, allow Internet providers to share browser data to "advertisers" (or ngo's like the ADL / SPLC, bet on it)
businessinsider.com/republicans-kill-fcc-broadband-privacy-rules-2017-3

Reminder that alt-right Twitter user now charged with felony assault and hate crime for tweeting a GIF, setting precedent for "alt-right trolling" as criminal behavior, and not free speech

Finally, user on Sup Forums warns users not to visit site after March 15 for legal reasons, while guy tweets that DOJ investigating alt-right website that is not InfoWars, Brietbart, or Rebel Media.

Sup Forums is kill? I'd say chances are 50/50. They take this place down, the Deep State pedo-protectors win.

Alex Jones bent a knee to a DC pedo ring after likely legal pressure.

Youtube trends the video and exposes the world to Pizzagate.

Has pizzagate ever been debunked or investigated by law enforcement? I get why he had to come out against it. At this point is it real or fake. With all of us on pol I am sure we could figure it out.

Honeypot? Jesus christ. Jim, get the intern the lingo manual with the definitions list. Honeypot, fuck me. Back in my day we used to take shilling very serious, nowadays brock will just hire anyone.

Its getting pretty scary desu senpai free speech is going down the drain and shitposters are going to start getting lynched.

Except the ones with the guns are right wing.

has the james interview happened yet?

he is so fucked.

lol you fat fucking white trash faggots. God I fucking love this cesspool of idiocracy. Do us all a favor and kill yourselves already and make the world a better place.

Nationalism is for faggots lol fucking little pieces of shit

He's being hammered hard behind the scenes.

The ad ban, now this obvious legal statement drafted by lawyers proves they're gunning for him.

It's obvious bullshit, he just is trying to fend off litigation.

Anything else is just concern-trolling by Shariablue fags.

Alex is NOT a honeypot. He was clearly compelled to change course abruptly. Remember how he backed off the story abruptly in the beginning of December, the same night Milo was going to give the big talk on #Pizzagate and then cancelled it after a "phone call?"

Alex is a patriot but there are many forms of leverage from extremely powerful people.

ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2016/12/06/pizzagate-coverup-strange-behavior-by-alex-jones-milo-yiannopoulos-and-the-firing-of-joe-biggs-have-the-internet-abuzz/

I'd r8 ur b8 bismuth/edgy

Fuck off faggot, your demoralizing doesn't work. Manlets never learn.

It's fucking happening, they are in panic mode. We're about to see some major acts of desperation in the comings days/weeks.

When you got those tattoos did you want to look like a Machine Gun Kelly rip off or did it come to you after?

Pizzagate was never real.

agreed. i think legal threats are the cause of all this.

They're going all out. They're twisting his arm, hardcore spamming on Sup Forums, somethings happening.

ALEX JONES CONFIRMED FOR SHAREBLUE PUPPET

Thanks for the bump.

Yep.

They're in Burn the Evidence mode right now. That's why shill activity is increasing today.

David Brock is just the start.

This, 100%

He's either been threatened with lawsuits or worse - If any of you who have read any PG stuff even realize how high up the corruption goes, you'll understand that they've probably threatened his family and his life.

The crusade will march on without him.

fuck him he just gave a giant middle finger to the conspiracy world.
he is bowing down to alefantis afriad of being sued. what a cuck. alex jones = dropped on Sup Forums

why are you giving us leafs a bad name, shill?

i sage every thread i post in.

... OR MAYBE BECAUSE HIS CHANNEL HAS A LOT OF SUBSCRIPTIONS AND EVERYONE ON Sup Forums IS WATCHING AND SPREADING THE VIDEO EVERYWHERE

WHAT THE FUCK

he also is not racist in any way and thinks jews are just fine. and he thinks hitler was evil

Every man has his limits. Alex is a good soldier.

Thanks for everything he has done and will continue to do.

Maybe he did it for this reason. Maybe something is going to break and he wants to knock the big players off guard.

There's no way he's being serious. So what gives?

I'm anticipating a shut down here, I fucking hope not but I'm worried about Internet free speech.

Also, we should remind everyone here, this is the same week that Dr. Phil airs episode with former child sex slave flown worldwide on "elite private jets" ---as tweeted about by Michael Flynn's son (and Sam Hyde, obvs)
thesun.co.uk/news/3139642/sex-slave-sold-at-birth/

That airs right after the WaPo runs big exposé on Trump's Labor nominee, Alexander Acosta, about his job *overseeing* the limp-wristed charges against billionaire pedo Jeffrey Epstein! Epstein being the owner of the private jet, the "Lolita Express," and owner of "Pedo Island," where both Clintons and his Harvard-elite attorney Alan (((Dershowitz))) logged flight hours/visits.
washingtonpost.com/politics/labor-nominee-acosta-cut-deal-with-billionaire-in-sex-abuse-case-involving-40-underage-girls/2017/03/21/d33271a8-0d85-11e7-ab07-07d9f521f6b5_story.html

Say what you want, doubters of #Pizzagate, but everything this week has erupted due to Comet Pizza being ensnared in rumors and intrigue on the likes of Sup Forums, /conspiracy, Voat...even the interest of Michael Flynn's son was cited in his resignation

Where there is smoke there is fire.

Funny how Hillary Clinton decides to "come out of the woods xoxo" the same week all of this breaks open. Remember: Chelsea is "smart and cool" - Vice.com

He said that forever ago you daft cunt. In essence his argument is that the public interest detracts from actual pedophiles.

he may be from russian land but I remember it too.

wow, hiding like the little cuck he is

((((((((((TRENDING))))))))))

the trending algorithm is optimized for you. surely you spend your evenings watching alex jones and obscure pizzagate videos

This is EXACTLY what kicked off the buzzwords 'fake news'

Its not like there aren't other websites liek this one.

DC police did not conduct an investigation, they outright dismissed any thought of investigation. Some one filed FOIA suit to find info about any investigation and found none was ever started.

No it's not

>1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU DO NOT RETURN MY AD REVENUE

Forgot to turn on your proxy, shill faggot.

whelp, time to unsubscribe to infowars

This desu. People never fucking said "fake news" until Pizzagate broke. It became a huge talking point literally overnight. How did the normies not fucking notice?

That plays into my narrative then, he has spoken many proven truths over the years, but if he is being held ransom hes just controlled opposition and in my opinion that makes much of what he says as valid as honey from a mother fucking pot. If anything this makes me think there truth to pizzagate. heres to you to x

Alex Jones is our gu-
woah no way a guy shilling male vitality pills and water filters is full of shit?

I thought it came to prominence referring to facebook news stories before pizzagate

Someone's been ODing on the Tangy Tangerine.

He said the guy who's pseudonym translates into "I love children" in french isn't a pedophile..

Okay Alex

fucking shills pushing this shit. he was threatened. It just shows how desperate you are.
also scaphism for you and your pedo friends

Alex Jones comes off as the type who would sooner die then give in desu.

>ratings and comments disabled

So much for freedom online, are all libertarians kike sellouts?

No it was just around the shooting at CPP. 'Fake news' started with pizzagate. The term I mean.

I don't see how this helps cover up pizzagate, it just makes it even more obvious to most people. (((they))) really are in full damage control lately, and they're losing it

Alex Jones is getting his assed sued off for calling people pedophiles with no evidence.

This video is clearly a response based on his legal advice.

Alex always talks about suing people who make false claims about him now this fat fuck is getting a taste of his own medicine.

>dropped on Sup Forums
>implying Sup Forums ever "held" him

Pizzagate is real, isn't it.
Infowars was the site they were accusing of treason yesterday. The next day Alex Jones comes out and makes a statement that Pizzagate is fake.

> believing cooky conspiracy theories
> not believing Trump isn't part of the machine

It's obama all over again. When will cuckafricans ever learn?

Link the video faggot

>he was threatened
was he threatened at gunpoint to disable the comments and ratings too?
nu-pol has to give up worshipping their kike overlords, all e-celebs are the same

youtube.com/watch?v=LgE2rbrqQoI

I'm telling you guys Alex is getting chess lesson from Trump.

GO BACK AND LISTEN TO THAT SHIT AGAIN!!

THE MADMAN BOOBYTRAPED HIS YOUTUBE APOLOGY WITH REDPILLS.

NORMIES EVERYWHERE ARE SEEKING THIS SHIT

Haha, of course it works. It's not like incel beta alt-right redpill faggots like you had much morale to begin with.

>YouTube
>comments

worth anything

really hope alefantis goes on to sue this retard into the ground. alex jones has literally contributed in making the world stupider, some people just dont deserve a voice or platform

>THE MADMAN BOOBYTRAPED HIS YOUTUBE APOLOGY WITH REDPILLS.
>claims everything is under his control
>doesnt even provide specific examples from the video

Who did he accuse exactly?

Mike Savage makes a thinly veiled allusion to Pizzagate and he got litterally assaulted a few weeks later.

McCain (whom runs a similar charity organization through ASU) is freaking out that the NWO is anout to collapse.

fuck AJ, 10 years ago he never would have prostate himself, and threw his own fucking employees under the bus.

time to unsubscribe and stop listening to him

Yeah people seem to forget all about it. Liberals especially, trying to pretend Trump coined the term or something. But it was originally applied and made up first by Facebook but it was most heavily used against Pizzagate. That's the first time the media really tried to label something as "fake news" and now it's blown up in their faces.

It could be that the guy who went in Comet with a gun was charged today. So it's about pushing the narrative to ignore this story and it's just one crazy guy.

they got him guys

>worth anything
>oy vey, no public criticism or opinion, goyim! keep buying my super jew vitality!!!

I'm glad Alex finally came to his senses and admitted he was wrong. He should have never reported on pizzagate, it was a careless mistake on his part. The MSM labeled pizzagate fake news for a raisin.

Anyways im getting kinda sleepy and my eye lids are getting super heavy. I think it's time to sleep, what do you guys think?

Is Philly D, dare i say it? /our/ Guy

HAHAHAHA
HE TRICKED THE SYSTEM

OH SHIT

>Alex we are going to sue you for millions
>>No please I'll do anything
>Alex no
>>Everyone Pizza gate not real just commenting no one asked me to do this.
>>Did I does good boss?
>Alex no

InfoWars has fallen

pizagate isn't real. it has never been real. it was a disinfo campaign right before election to distract Sup Forums. it blew up. the newfags at cripplechan then continued to spam it. early on it was obvious that it was shilling since all the "evidence" was made up

Well OP you said it yourself, youtube places it in trending.
Youtube is owned by Google.

It means that Google Inc. wants Alefantis to be above all doubts concerning child trafficking rings.

You seem to under-estimate greatly the nature of what you're facing.

Pic related

>prostate himself

lol, you people really are fucking retarded

>SPACE 20TH DIMENSION VAMPIRES FROM ANOTHER SPACETIME ARE EATING YOUR SOOOOOOOOOUUL
>no, pedos don't exist. are you fucking nuts?

the interdimensional shapeshifting child molesters have taken the form of alex jones!!

youtube.com/watch?v=OxnwhW8WVss

they day after Steve Pieczenik blows him the fuck out

steve even named the jew which seemed to annoy alex even further

Either AJ pulled a trump and forced redpilling people via that video by negative assessment, or he's being threatened and sued by some extremely powerful people

One of those two scenarios is happening right now.

He has a habit of interrupting people and finishing their thoughts, or tries to steer the conversation in a way that it doesn´t go off into mega redpills

I wish he let them talk, like that vietnam veteran who just straight up continued talking after alex tried to stop him, you could see it visibly on his face that he wasn´t comfortable not stopping someone

This video trended on youtube, probably the only video ever from him made it there.

If someone never heard of pizzagate before, they probably are on to it now.

Alex jones has been compromised

probably got offered a ticket to l0lita express

Nope Alex just redpilled a ton of people. Right now they are watching pizzagate videos on YouTube.

It's all part of the plan.

Alex Jones isn't a shill, he's a respectable man. In fact it takes tremendous courage to admit when you're wrong. I'm glad he corrected the record and told his audience the truth about pizzagate being a hoax.

Why does a career broadcasting veteran like Alex get silenced but a literal nobody like David Seaman is allowed to tweet accusations at people all day, post daily videos claiming Pizzagate is real, and speak at a protest in DC tomorrow morning about pizzagate being real?

#pizzagate