A message to shills

serious question here.

do you guy's know how counter productive you are being?

>obvious shills get called out
>start petty bickering
>normies, uninterested leave to never return
>purging the weak
>post falsehoods about trump
>provoke anons to explain in great detail why you are wrong

You know you guy's are working for pedophiles and murderers right? That you do nothing but follow orders all day like hitler SS drones? We not only identify you as shills but we know why you are shilling. Do you even know what your job description is? Freedom of speech suppression. You are not fighting the enemy. You ARE the enemy.

fellow anons please bump until one replies and to get as many shills as possible to see this.

tags to get your attention

Donald Trump
Pizzagate
CTR
FBI
CIA
Podesta

This. Shills dont care though. Too busy chasing a carrot on a stick

Bump

Bump.

bump :)

you know, a year ago i would have told you that no they are hard worked kids locked in an office somewhere being worked to the brink but in the last 3 months i have witnessed a new generation of shills that seem to be more focused.

Even if the shills read this whole thing they are literally being paid to be here. No matter what they believe they will stay because money

Based user

Libtard are the real fascists and war mongers

drumpf poster here. not a shill, just an autistic NEET (like many of you) and enjoy the (you)'s. shall I post my anti-drumpf folder full of "shareblue_sample_pepe_32(deletebeforeposting).jpg" names? it's funny watching spergy Sup Forumsacks cry out shill. sometimes I'll roleplay as a fervent trump supporter that loves israel. other times I'll proxy as a leaf and just shitpost obama stats to get obama leaf (you)'s.

thank you for all that you lads do for my entertainment.

there might be some truth to it call me crazy but as a man of music you can almost feel the hate or feel like in these latest post especially this new raid ongoing that they probably believe in meaning i think these new shillers are true believers in the sense sorta like An Indoctrinated Bunch maybe this is just speculation but doesn't it seem like to anyone else here that a lot of these new recent shillers and with this raid only seeming to further prove the point that these are now fanatic shillers going on the offense ?

checked.

Its strange because at one point I considered myself more liberal... my principles haven't changed but I want nothing to do with liberalism anymore.

Have you seen the Thomas Sowell quote about that?

Someone's feelings get hurt because not everyone bends over for Trump? :(

Oh sweetie, it'll be OK. Just a few more embarrassing incidents like this an you'll be able to drop the whole charade and join the rest of us in calling Trump and his ilk out for all their bullshit. :)

Actual shill here. If we keep shilling, we continue to live well paid. 25 an hour with no qualms about it, I am fighting for the good guys.

will gore get rid of the shills?

>implying most of the shills aren't just larping Sup Forumslacks to purposely enrage the hivemind
join us brother

So you're saying you were only pretending to be retarded?

Bump. Have a free Pizzagate rundown, on the house.

WHO IS KILLING US?

I'm shareblue and I fear for my life.... WHY DID I TAKE THIS JOB?

Fuck.... I need starbucks.

Do you think I would lie to someone over the Internet?

bumping for freedom.

spoken like a true professional shill

i don't deny the fact that there is a percentage of pure shitposters but it doesnt change the fact that we are being raided right now.

>calling other people shills
>shilling for a failure
Never change Sup Forums

saved, thanks. havent seen it before.

i know there new tactic stay vigilant. they are turning us against each other encouraging shitposters to post shit. like

Don't worry family, shills will slowly but surely be charmed by Sup Forums. For the next 8 years the Jews and Molesters will be paying for their most devout members to slowly be indoctrinated with left ideologies. Why consider it anything more than a slight inconvenience. They will be back shit posting on Sup Forums in their spare time, I guarantee it. They always come back

ITT: Everyone who triggers me is a shill. Reality itself is a shill.

it's not about personal opinion or triggering it's about intent of message conveyed. not only that but shills tend to break rule #1 thou shall not commit logical fallacies