Paris Syndrome

Japs may be sleeping but can anyone explain why so many Japanese people regaulrly fall foul of 'Paris Syndrome' please?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

> Paris syndrome (French: Syndrome de Paris, Japanese: パリ症候群, Pari shōkōgun) is a transient psychological disorder exhibited by some individuals when visiting or vacationing to Paris, as a result of extreme shock resulting from their finding out that Paris is not what they had expected it to be. It is characterized by a number of psychiatric symptoms such as throwing yourself into the path of lorries driven by Muslims, asking Muslims to sexually assault you in a public, asking Muslims to shoot you in crowded places and asking Muslims to behead you underneath the Eiffel Tower.[1] Similar syndromes include Jerusalem syndrome whereby sufferers may constantly repeat false claims relating to fictional accounts of genocide [2] and Berlin syndrome whereby afflicted males may ask the nearest person of the same sex to repeatedly pleasure their wife. The condition is commonly viewed as a severe form of culture shock. It is particularly noted among Japanese travelers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Man, recently no one goes to paris...

Japanese people have an atrocious understanding of other countries despite having internet access.

Think of it like you're a weeb, you want Japan to be like your animes
But then it's full of niggers

Paris looks like a nigger shithole from Brazil nowadays, does it not?

Life is constant "Paris" syndrome to the varying degree that we believe it is ideal.

This is the perfect analogy. Bravo.

Japs are very autistic, every day is the same and everything runs on time. When they go somewhere else and something like a train is running late they have autistic melt down.

inb4 the en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_syndrome joke comes up

It does, trust me. Some of the architecture are gorgeous though, but mostly you'll feel right at home.

Paris is a Muslim city now shit ain't like the films, novels, tv shows, portrays it as she ethnically white French romantic getaway it once was.

I went to Paris as a school trip roughly 18 years ago now.

My lasting memory if of a black guy who charged every idiot there 10 francs to write their name on a grain of rice and put it in a necklace.

My only other memory is of a girl who winked and blew a kiss at me under the Eiffel Tower. I assume she was French and I sometimes put that scene from Home Alone on repeat, the one where the girls says "Les Incompetents" and I wank off pretending it was is sexy French memory girl saying it.

Sort of.

Honestly, even I was disappointed when I went 5 years ago.

I expected it to be the Paris of 60 years ago, and it's not.

It's just as dirty and full of blacks and arabs as New York is, and it was a huge let down.

>so many

I think all the french women over in paris are probably messed up in some way

And this happens even before they come to 18th district.

>Mostly old mangas and such portray Paris as a wonderful and beautiful place
>Want to visit such wonderland
>Be faced with crude reality of 2017
I'm surprised I've managed to befriend few pale looking french girls, too bad they are obnoxious as fuck but agree their country is a shithole thanks to the dark skinned ones, and want to move far away asap.

When I went to Tokyo, it got me a fucking Tokyo syndrome, too.

It can be nice if you navigate from one tourist place to another, preferrably by subway. Many people don't visit northern parts of Paris, where it's the worst, but, unfortunately, this is where Monmartre is, so this experience is guaranteed to be spoiled.

They go to Paris expecting to see the lovely romantic French life, and when they arrive they are walking in crowds of sandniggers and africans all trying to """sell""" them garbage such as plastic effiel towers, bracelets and other non-French garbage.

And by """sell""" I mean they put it in your hands and demand you to pay for it OR ELSE!

When in Rome, do like the Romans.

>hear fairytales about Europe
>save up to go on vacation there
>it's full of brown people [algerians] and muslims, no handsome blond-haired white people in sight
>eiffel tower is surrounded by bulletproof glass to try to prevent islamist terror attacks

c'est la vie