Blue Lives Matter flag deemed 'racist,' ordered to come down

Blue Lives Matter flag deemed 'racist,' ordered to come down

foxnews.com/us/2017/03/24/blue-lives-matter-flag-deemed-racist-ordered-to-come-down.html

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/03/24/blue-lives-matter-flag-deemed-racist-ordered-to-come-down.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>they had received a complaint that it was considered racist, offensive and anti-Black Lives Matter
>being anti-BLM means you have to be racist
fuck this gay earth

police are racist, therefore by supporting police you are supporting racists, which makes you racist. why is that so hard to understand?

>foxnews.com/us/2017/03/24/blue-lives-matter-flag-deemed-racist-ordered-to-come-down.html

buy stock in the made in USA flag manufactures that make this flag

At this point, a meteor would be a blessing.

>2017
>not hanging an obscure whitenat flag out of your window

NEVER own a property that is part of a homeowner's associations, no matter how good the deal seems. If you think your city government has too many frivolous retard ordinances, just wait till you see these power-trippers.

i just wear it around my neck

My mom always told them to fuck off and never got in any trouble. How are they bad?

there are about 30 of these flags on my street and nearly every person has their porch light replaced with a blue bulb

I am kind of sick of it but it's better that nigger lives matter flags

>foxnews.com/us/2017/03/24/blue-lives-matter-flag-deemed-racist-ordered-to-come-down.html
All of this

Homeowners associations = insectoid assholes

This

Not only are the association fees fucking retarded ($350 a month for mine, and I lived in a lower middle class town home that was smaller than most people's living room) but the association is ran by literal bored housewives and fucking sketchy mafia types.

The last president of our own homeowners' association got arrested for fraud and spent 10 years in jail for siphoning nearly half a million from the association fees. And he made people pay rental fees for putting patio furniture on their own fucking lawns.

A highly geometric and symmetrical white on black flag isn't really "obscure". It's obscure in the sense that people won't know exactly what it is, but they'll definitely make the connection to some sort of "Nazism" or "white nationalism".

As a pendant on a necklace you'll actually get away with it. As a flag, no way.

You got lucky.

They can evict you and fine you for anything they want. They tend to be comprised of tightly knit groups of FRIENDS in the neighborhoods.

They're basically tiny little DNC groups, in charge of YOUR HOME.

You got really lucky.

my neighborhood has at least 10 of those flags flying

What are they gunna do about it? Call the cops?

>they can evict you

Last I checked the bank owned the mortgage and the bank doesn't give a shit what a bunch of neet house bodies have to say.

I wonder who could be behind this.

Go look up how HOAs work. You sign their contract when you buy the house.

BUT IT'S JUST A PIECE OF CLOTH, RIGHT!?

*burns american flag*

i pray for it every day

>fox
fake news.

Who are you responding to?

HOAs suck
You're probably right, but it reminds more more of Anasazi art.

Make a symbol inspired by those pots that has vertical, horizontal and rotational symmetry. Then make a flag out of it with any combination of white, black or red.

The resulting flag will be perceived as crypto-nazi, I guarantee it. Particularly if the symbol fits into a circle in the center of the flag.

yay my county

i saw this on facebook earlier this week

they already have other symbols and cultural themes that match that description
I couldn't easily find a clear depiction of it on a real artifact, but here is man in the maze woven into a basket.