Chinese in Africa

Has anyone seen the documentary empire of dust? Why is the chinese man such an asshole to the africans? Seriously. Wtf ? Hes asian. I understand theres a tight schedule but he doesnt have to be so mean about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's Chinese. They're blunt.

He's Chinese talking to a nigger and about niggers.

No, nobody here has seen it.

Thank you, Lao Yang

Saged.

He tries to "work" with niggers. I can't really blame him.

video link anyone?

First post is correct post.

hey now why can't we all politely get along in the multicultural rainbow of tolerance and accepting people for who they are, shame on you all for being so rude

you have made me chuckle.

It's all just some kind of tire

He's just straight forward and the niggers are constantly fucking him. Even his translator nigger fucks him over by telling people not to do business with him and outright sabotaging deals.

The chinaman has no cultural ingrained guilt about the plight of the negro so they feel no need to walk on eggshells. They quite literally call a spade a spade

Chinamen aren't afflicted with white guilt and treat niggers how they deserve to be treated

But why?

oh wow that has to be illegal to post on the world wide web, terrible, I'm calling the online R.C.M.P. right now

Just search for 'empire of dust' on youtube. But here:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

The spicy bit is the last 5, 10 minutes of the film. But the rest of it will show you his troubles and frustrations in getting his job done.

Who knew that Chinese don't fall for the "You wuz oppressors and shiet we wuz kangs" meme. Also, who knew that white guilt doesn't work against chinks?

Oh wait, anyone with a brain would already know that, OP confirmed low iq faggot

Careful leaf, make sure you don't mention anything bad about Islam otherwise they'll arrest you

These The people he had to work with were shit-tier human beings, and any rational person treats shit-tier people like shit.

Neither white guilt nor white paternalistic "white man's burden" attitude. Just presumption of equality. For all that, the Chinese guy is an ok guy.

>Another faggot shilling Empire of Dust
>Probably the same faggot as before

It isn't a credible documentary. Anyone interested in the topic go and read "The Dragon's Gift".

Hey now there friend Ill let you know that all you Muslim-Islam haters are wrong because they do not want to take over, I'm part of a Queer-Gay-Trans Islamic group, these people only want to take over the dance floor to sweet Arabic homo-techno trance, you catch my drift

What do you mean? In the film they where discussing how they where higher above the Africans. They also said they feel sorry for them.

>It isn't a credible documentary
STOP THE PRESSES, user SAID IT'S NOT CREDIBLE

p.s. that was sarcasm

I had a teacher from Zimbabwe. You can tell by the way he talks that he has a longing in his heart for the place, but at the same time is thankful that Canada, for all its flaws, is nowhere near as fucked up.

Last I heard, his plan was to one day return to set up a business there and potentially improve the situation, but I'm having doubts that he'll be going back anytime soon.

Read the context. By equality he meant as in equally responsible for their actions.

Well he is fucking right. Africa hasn't progressed a day since the colonials left. It might actually be a decent place by now if they would have stayed.

>The people he had to work with were shit-tier human beings, and any rational person treats shit-tier people like shit.

Chinese will bring their own people in, this will cause resentment, niggers will chimp out that they don't get enough gibs, Chinese will become more assertive, will just fucking take the stuff..

I swear, if the west stops the chink from doing the world a favour and removing nig, i'm done with the west.

>blacks going back to africa from the first world
>ever

Its not like if your black you just love white people, snow and lack of b vitamins because of deficient sunlight. What they love is all the free welfare money and a relatively safe society they can live in. The only way blacks willingly move back to africa is if outsiders improve the place (ie. Colonialism Part Duex: Chinese Boogaloo)

>Chinese will bring their own people in, this will cause resentment, niggers will chimp out that they don't get enough gibs,
That doesn't sound right. Aren't the gibs on business conducted in their country their right? If they chimp out, fuck 'em, leave 'em be in their own filth and let them die.

Thank you Lao Yang

>lack of b vitamins
You get B vitamins from food. Lack of sunlight causes vitamin D deficiency.

t. Guy with pernicious anemia.

The guy isn't on welfare, either. He works at a private institution teaching an actual marketable skill.

Why? Don't they want to make money?

Zambia miss the white man already.

>go to pick up gravel
>nobody there
>after five hours they get there
>"we have to grind it up, might be ready in a few days"

Some times it's just to get the africans more money and the chinese dude is trying to get better prices but in particular the chinese dude frequently inquires about the actual source of gravel so he can skip the middle man and the nog tells his fellow nog straight up.

Zambia got their whites.

Have you ever worked with niggers?

Straight up laziness, complete incompetence, and utter disdain for the job.

China is raping africa right now, for the european sloppy seconds. Africa cant do anything right, they only care about themselves/their tribe.