Alex Jones apologizes to Alefantis, invites him on the show, and calls for the debunking of p-gate

Was he sued? Threatened? Did he totally sell out? Or is this a ploy to get Alefantis on the show?

youtube.com/watch?v=LgE2rbrqQoI

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/03/24/pizzagate-shooter-pleads-guilty-to-federal-charges/
salon.com/2017/03/22/did-putin-use-breitbart-and-infowars-to-help-trump-the-fbi-wants-to-know/
thesun.co.uk/news/3139642/sex-slave-sold-at-birth/
aol.com/article/news/2017/03/22/Sup
alternet.org/james-harris-jackson-alt-right-white-supremacist-youtube
businessinsider.com/republicans-kill-fcc-broadband-privacy-rules-2017-3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect
youtube.com/watch?v=ssxEvQNa16E
youtube.com/watch?v=bCs79KwmTlI
youtube.com/watch?v=P6Lcf_HlmUM
youtube.com/watch?v=Hpaat6VDNwM
youtube.com/watch?v=YePhhbLJpGM
youtube.com/watch?v=erDxW-zTxNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought Sup Forums would have found this more interesting

Controlled opposition. Take the narrative, run with it. Then try to crush it.

This whole speech was written by his lawyers, you can tell. If he's not being sued, it's being pushed on him.

My theory is that Alefantis is guilty as fuck and he know's he's about to be exposed. The pedo elite are in panic mode threatening anyone prominent who has discussed pizza/pedogate.

Alex knows he cannot win a legal battle with the elite, the law is not about justice, it's about who has the most money, and Alex does not.

He's covering his ass for now until the dust settles.

we don't need two threads, next time chick the catalog you cuck

An interesting idea

If true, must have killed him to read that

this is the only scenario that is happening

>As if there aren't already garbage or repeat threads

He sold out a long time ago. Some people on Sup Forums have been trying to tell everyone, but it was too close to the 'JQ' so no one wants to believe it.

Alex Jones is a confirmed shill. Good water filters though.

he never covered pizzagate in the first place. ((they)) want to shut him down so he's covering his ass.

>Was he sued?
Almost certainly.

Alex wants his ad revenue back

I think its just a ploy to get his google ad bucks back.

He never talked much about Comet PingPing specifically, but he did talk about the global elite being demon-worshipping pedos and he discussed the recent p-gate investigation with Joe Rogan not too long ago.

This.

This is like when prisoners of war are forced to recite propaganda to a camera. He's been threatened with legal action and he did a stilted apology but also qualified it by saying they do not believe Alefantis has a case - which implies he has filed legal action against alex jones.

fuck it was painful to watch...he even said they had great pizza

Now that he blew the thing wide open with Kindle we need to get Dr. Phil on the case.

Forget about Jones, he doesn't have it in him. The pizza party pederast elite will kick themselves and squeal when they know that it's for real, when Dr. Phil comes after their asses.

This. Alex probably had very serious threats against him and his family.

It's called a cease and desist

Didn't Dr. Phil have a special about pedo elites recently? Interviewed an escaped victim? I heard something about that.

Reminder: The same day Alex Jones reads this legally required apology to viewers...

>the Pizzagate "shooter" pleads guilty in federal court, and faces three years in prison
nypost.com/2017/03/24/pizzagate-shooter-pleads-guilty-to-federal-charges/

And yesterday...

>FBI officially investigating Jones and InfoWars for "Russian ties" that helped get our president elected; keep in mind, Steven Spielberg and Meryl Streep are rushing Pentagon Papers "MSM" movie for release this December (oh the irony; pro-WaPo propaganda)
salon.com/2017/03/22/did-putin-use-breitbart-and-infowars-to-help-trump-the-fbi-wants-to-know/

>David Brock, ex-longtime BF of Comet Pizza owner James Alefantis, has a *heart attack*; Brock being Hillary's top astroturfer

>Dr. Phil airs episode with former child sex slave who flew worldwide on "elites' private jets"
thesun.co.uk/news/3139642/sex-slave-sold-at-birth/

>Sup Forums reported in negative light as having forwarding of London terrorist attack
aol.com/article/news/2017/03/22/Sup Forums-post-may-have-predicted-london-attack-reports/21948284/

>white supremacist who murdered black man in NYC was "member of alt-right" and subscribed to InfoWars on his YouTube account
alternet.org/james-harris-jackson-alt-right-white-supremacist-youtube

>Republicans sell us out, allow Internet providers to share browser data to "advertisers" (or ngo's like the ADL / SPLC, bet on it)
businessinsider.com/republicans-kill-fcc-broadband-privacy-rules-2017-3

>alt-right Twitter user now charged with felony assault and hate crime for tweeting a GIF, setting precedent for "alt-right trolling" as criminal behavior, and not free speech

Finally, user on Sup Forums warns users not to visit site after March 15 for legal reasons; DOJ investigating alt-right website that is not InfoWars, Brietbart, or Rebel Media

Sup Forums is kill? I'd say chances are 50/50. They take this place down, the Deep State pedo-protectors win.

The FBI is running with the narrative that we're the russians. Look at network news they're talking about our twitter presence as if we're "russian bots". Comey alluded to people like jones being tricked into a narritive by russian bots. So basically he was told that the pizzagate thing was a russian narrative and possibly Alefantis is suing. Look what happened to Ben swan. He completely deleted everything he owned off the internet. There's someone powerful behind this and I think it's the FBI.

Also anyone saying "controlled opposition" is shareblue taking advantage of this.

Honestly this all just makes Alefantis look even more guilty, maybe Alex is playing 4d chess

Yeah, but good luck finding it.
Apparently it wont air again, and YT and other sites pull uploads in minutes.

It's over for Jones.

As well as for Infowars.

He will receive the letters that tell him what he's allowed to say on what topic from now.

Fuck.

Good info, although I think the user warning people not to visit Sup Forums was LARPing. Would be difficult to charge people for posting on a rice-growing website. And there are other places where people are investigating the pedos, not just Sup Forums.

This was what I got out of it. The other thing was that I think he didn't want people to think it was just one instance of a pedo ring in one pizza shop. This is a sick practice that goes on regularly.

The problem is in the way news stories are consumed. People tend to think of them as isolated incidents. That's my guess as to why he avoided it in the beginning before getting threatened here. He still should've talked about it anyway.

Notice how all of a sudden Alex Jones is on youtube's trending page.

time to unsubscribe to infowars

>They take this place down, the Deep State pedo-protectors win
No they don't.
We'd just move somewhere else.
It's not like it's difficult.

Nigger PIZZAGATE has 2 halves.
one half is Alefantis bullshit
The other is Podesta.

he never denies Podesta.

Why are you pushing this shit everywhere.

Its almost like the 8 threads we've had on this today are being used by shills to make us feel...like we're losing?
But shills wouldn't do that right? Just go on the internet and defend pedos?

Alex Jones is not just shitposting on Sup Forums. He has a business to run and is willing to bend a knee to a elite DC pedo ringleader to save the business.

Ales Jones just did two things:
1: He exposed that if anyone has a problem with what he is saying he can be forced to stop with threat of lawsuit.

2: His video is trending on YT so normies get exposed to PG. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

He always maintained that Alefantis was not involved in it, he thought the pizza place was a false flag to shift the focus off of wikileaks and the real pedo shit in the higher circles.
He's 100% involved obviously, but there's no real proof just yet, so he's probably picking his battles.

aka bending a knee to save the business

>Good info, but there are other places where people are investigating the pedos, not just Sup Forums.

Bringing a lawsuit against one or two Sup Forums users for defamation/libel of Alefantis and Comet Pizza would 1) send SJW media into a frenzy, as Sup Forums is considered the head of the dragon, with Pepe, Shia's HWNDU, and alt-right trolls are synonymous with this place ---Sup Forums is the user hub equivalent of InfoWars 2) would set an anti-piracy precedent online for "trolling" 3) would eliminate the strongest pro-Trump threat to MSM, among young people

This isn't solely about Pizzagate. And people are sadly mistaken in believing Jones's apology somehow cancels a lawsuit. He's playing along because he's going to court.

(((TIME))) Magazine Cover (March 2017): Is Truth Dead?

Same month that "corporations are pressuring" YouTube to eliminate their ads on "hateful content." The month after (((they))) make Maker/Disney cut ties with Pewdiepie for "alt-right content."

We're in the eye of the storm.

Jewish Alex Jones has always been controlled OP. It's tha illuminati space alien Nazis!

pizzagate was always retard tier

remove /x/ from Sup Forums

He's guilty as fuck desu

Sources: you know it, I know it, everyone knows it

Daily reminder that, above all else, Infowars is a business and fat old alex jones isn't gonna risk losing potentially millions in a lawsuit against some two bit supposed pedo locale owner

is that all you got you jew faggot

Alex Johens is a faygala? Oy vey iz mir!

youtube.com/watch?v=ssxEvQNa16E

youtube.com/watch?v=bCs79KwmTlI

youtube.com/watch?v=P6Lcf_HlmUM

youtube.com/watch?v=Hpaat6VDNwM

youtube.com/watch?v=YePhhbLJpGM

youtube.com/watch?v=erDxW-zTxNo

Or maybe he's being slandered and he's now threatening to sue over it. Believe it or not, if you are someone like Alex Jones and own some type of media organization, you can't defame people for no reason.

He is probably trying to cover his own ass in the event of threatened legal action or something. It doesn't tell me anything about his guilt the same that Tom Cruise suing a magazine for implying he's a homosexual doesn't mean Tom Cruise is gay.

But this board is full of fucking retards, so there you go.

I love how Alex jones rants and raves about MUH FREE SPEECH then disabled ratings and comments on his latest pizzagate video.
What an idiot, zionist shill. Always had a soft spot for him because he seems so goofy but this is just a major L on his part.
Idk if a redemption arc is even possible now...

Anti semitism and homophobia is a joke

That was fucking weird.

Something massive happened for this to have happened. He's can't shake the feeling he's attempting to signal something this whole statement.

Alex Jones might be a fucking moron, but he's a stubborn, hard headed moron and I take him as someone who would burn down his studio before being forced into an apology like this.

After seeing him on the Joe Rogan podcast, there is no way he believes what he's saying here. He, his family must be in great danger.

>I'm going to listen to it now.

ALEX "TINFOIL" JONES ADMITS PIZZAGATE WAS BULLSHIT AND APOLOGIZES AUTISTS BTFO

He was always a phony

bump for Sup Forums tears