twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Blood Libels.

He is a Space Marine?

From an unsuspecting donor.

By defeating bosses

Haiti

Genestealer

The children.

(((They))) stole them. I read a thread about kikes stealing organs on 8ch. If you ask me, I knew that before coming to that threaf.

the stereotypical jew

heart

>I-it's just art, guys!

Why the fuck do I keep getting stop sign captchas with no stop signs

But only UNTERMENSCHEN live in Haiti, did he really want an organ from them?

Dead Palestinians most likely.

Not even memeing. The Jews literally kidnap and murder Palestinian children and harvest their organs. Look it up. The kikes are literally demonic.

Ukraine

If it's good enough for the chosen people...

youtu.be/OmIlqjVtqnU

Orphans

Thanks, didnt knew about this.
Certainly the jews always suprise you with something even more cruel to mankind.

murdered children

This. It's sickening.

In the United States, we have this thing where, when you get a driver's license, you can select whether or not you want to be an organ donor.

If you select "yes," you get a small heart on your driver's license. This means that when you die, your organs will be harvested and used to save lives.

Me too!!

Yeah but that wont explain why you get multiple organ donations at an advanced age. Your guidelines state that the receiving person should be in a good overall health conditions and no older than 70years.

idk man maybe he killed some kids then. I thought the organs just went to whoever needed them

>get in a car crash
>arrive at hospital with survivable injuries
>get heart torn out of your chest to prolong the life of rich globalist
>WHILE YOU'RE STILL BREATHING

OH SHIT I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT IT LIKE THAT

HOW DO I GET OUT OF THIS ANONS I DONT WANT MY ORGANS HARVESTED

Remove jewy out of America maybe?

You're already dead

Noone wants a fat liver, rest easy

Good question

There is actually truth to this. Some hospitals were actually found guilty of letting patients die to get those million dollar organs. The hospitals all clean up with that shit.

israeli human trafficking also does organ trafficking

This is why I didn't check that box. Fuck that. Organs go for too much for greedy (((opportunists))) not to take the chance if they're able to get away with it.

Rothschild is next.

>HOW DO I GET OUT OF THIS ANONS I DONT WANT MY ORGANS HARVESTED
Don't be an organ donor.

Nowhere. That bullshit came from satirical website.

Seriously, like two minutes of Google would tell people this. Why keep posting the fake meme when the truth is bad enough.

Well, I'm not giving your kidney back.

Well done Mateusz.