What happened to Sup Forums

It seems like shills are literally everywhere now. I'm not talking about the common debate, that's always been there, but generic shillposting and Reddit tier shit is everywhere.

I don't even feel like it's organized. The influx of posters from the 2016 election brought in a whole new demographic of self-loathing degenerate cunts, who don't understand what Sup Forums believed. There are posts genuinely calling other posters racist as an argumentative piece. Where did Sup Forums go?

>Where did Sup Forums go?

Up your FAT smelly American asshole.

It's not shills.

lol coning from a leaf

Reddit/SA are raiding and the mods can't be fucked to do anything about it.

>The influx of posters from the 2016 election brought in a whole new demographic of self-loathing degenerate cunts, who don't understand what Sup Forums believed.
>Posts Trump

>The influx of posters from the 2016 election brought in a whole new demographic of self-loathing degenerate cunts, who don't understand what Sup Forums believed.

>Stormniggers are mad that Sup Forums is growing into something bigger than a shitty imageboard version of stormfront

Go cry about it and convert to Islam, you fucking edgy cuck.

I know, it feels like since January or February the entire nature of Sup Forums changed. I think the r/The_Donald migrants changed everything, we don't have holocaust redpill threads anymore, all the natsoc threads have left the board, and we can't even have a nigger hate thread without some faggot going "muh based black man". It's fucking terrible.

Hey poltards, how is obamacare repeal working out for you guys? Hahahahaha. fucking cucks
Fuck trump and fuck you

The ShareBlue / Reddit / Tumblr shills are having their monthly hissy fit. Just report shill threads, don't reply to them and move on

I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about the Asian woman threads, the people who legitimately call people racist on this board. Pic wasn't entirely related

people are tired of Sup Forums spamming other boards so when trumpcare bombed everyone took their chance to revenge spam

let them blow off steam, they think they're doing damage to us but they'll get tired and distracted by something soon enough.

Sup Forums is eternal because our beliefs are rooted in the truth, and the truth never goes away.

Sam Hyde and I are plotting something BIG, something to scare the pants off of leftists so they'll fear us just as much as they fear Muslims.

Stand by for updates.

cry me a river, poltard shit
memes are fine but trump is just too fucking much
it is a wake-up call

Fuck off leaf

waaa this is my board
stop liking what i don't like
waaaa
ahahahahahahahaha
fucking generates

This post, regardless of whether or not it is satire, is what I'm talking about.

It's in every thread, no matter the subject.

wat

we have always been at war

we have always had to deal with shills

there were always newfags and retards coming here

Nothing has changed.

Well one thing has changed though. We are fucknig winning. There are more of us who are sicked and tired of it all and also outspoken than there were before.

That pitiful 40 million wont cut it. They need fucking 5 billion to stop us now. Basically need to employ a small city to try to outpost us.

>muh fee fees are hurt stop it guys
>pol used to be my safespace

Hey, why don't you get a life?

There's a concentrated effort by them to change Sup Forums
Just ignore them and continue on, they'll eventually get bored.

want a safe space, burger?

It's not about Trump dipshit, the entire nature of the board changed overnight because of Reddit The_Donald softies migrating to here because they didn't like it there. Also "generates" is not an insult.

>spend time on a white supremacy board
>don't actually contribute just posts bait
>tells me to get a life

Visit other boards. Visit boards that have nothing to do with politics. You will see the recognizable Share Blue writing prompt templates with minimal adaptation to their new targets. It's the whole site.

if it was posted here, the newfags would follow. Are you retarded?

Old Sup Forums was colonized by Redit - /r/the_donald. As you can see the whole board is flled with Trump shills now who are literally being paid by Trump to continue to defend him

>Sup Forums is eternal because our beliefs are rooted in the truth
You couldn't be more deluded.

this
Trump fags should get back where they came from

quick rundown, mayhaps ?

It's done. It's over. Image boards are over.
Kids everywhere. Barely any good arguments for anything at all.
It's all '''ironic''' religious worship and still supporting Trump.

I agree with this, there are some sheep like people who just constantly agree with Trump, but Trump isn't what this board has been about. Sup Forums has been around a lot longer than that

lol are you actually advocating reporting posts that hurt your feelings?

He can't keep getting away with it.

last time i checked Sup Forums is a board about politics and recent events. just because white supremacists think it is their board, doesn't make it so. if you don't like it fuck off to stormfront or wherever

waaaa stop liking what i don't like
i was here first!!! this is muh board
it is against the rules to not post about gassing the kikes

I heard a day or so back that there going to be a new imageboard with almost no rules. Apparently it's supposed to be started up next week. People could be preparing for an exodus to there.

>pure fucking cancer

Niggers acting like niggers

Glad to know that I'm not the only one who feels like this. I hate what the 2016 election did to this board.

But a lot of people are fed up with this Trump Trump Trump bullshit. I can see how they want to derail every such thread simply out of spite. Slide threads work, too.

I'm not a stormfag though.
Sup Forums was a lot of what I believe, but I don't think that all niggers should be killed and the like, just doesn't make sense to me.

I'm talking about right before the election brought r/the_donald fags over.

It's happening because you Trump loving faggots are easy to troll.

I like this pic Jordan! XD

The board is literally called "politically incorrect"
It was created to keep the racist stuff out of /news/
It's close to how the old Sup Forums used to be in regards to niggers

Shills stack comments and use shitty memes. They think they can compound and pile on together to exponentiate their effect. You can't emulate us. You can feel there heart isn't in it. They stick out like sore thumbs. You don't see legitimate lefties here, very few. They don't like going into hostile territory and being the minority. No pun intended.

what's wrong with being call racist lol.

:^)

>I don't even feel like it's organized.
this
i came here from Sup Forums
i never posted here before
shit i didn't even care about dems vs republicans
but i hate trump and i hate his shills

Trump is a fat poo poo head

Post JQ and racial redpills in their threads to kill them.

It needs time to die down and relax. Also, you need to find certain hours when most quality discussions are had. I've noticed these to be times of late night and very early morning in NA timezones

Thanks pham!

To add, back in the old days everyone who posted here had a swastika flag by their post.
Then at one point the flags were random.
They used to randomly throw in a swasi flag too after proper flags came.
It's no fun anymore

>trumpfags getting triggered

>Germany
>White
Pick one, friendo

The major US elections always being in a wave of newfags, and sometimes they stick around

>I don't even feel like it's organized
It clearly is.

I'll try that. All of the newfags pretty much make me want to try and find another site, but it's hard when your not quite a stormfag, but still understand the ideas behind (((them))). Sup Forums was that, but I feel like a lot of the people around now don't even understand the simplest of things, and are just here to post 4d chess and drumpfbtfo

Reddit is raiding us. Allegadly i should add. The screen shot i saw might have been fake or an elaborate ruse. Anyway have fun.

the problem is that we dont spam the others. people are just assholes and Sup Forums is the current boogyman

When all of you nu/pol/ faggots willingly invited redditors and newfags galore here last year.
>oh but they'll be just like us
>they won't go back to the cancer they are when this is over
It's no different than immigration. Invite shitheads from elsewhere into your home and watch them shit it up because it's in their nature.

Sup Forums only has itself to blame.

Xx

Fuck off Australia

Your under the impression denizines of your board can't become Sup Forumsocks.

Ya I think it's time to wait out the noise
Let them piss on themselves till they get bored
I'll be back

Deus vult Sup Forums

I don't see much wrong with Trump achmed/hans, but I agree. The Sup Forums-lite that has shown up from Trump is one of the problems here.

It's important to recognize the other problem though. All of the slide threads that say stupid shit like Drdumpf btfo XD. They both are ruining the board.

The shills! The shills! Stop not validating my bandwagon trumpcuckism! M-m-maga? They're all shills. Ctr shareblue shill deep states!!

LOL. Yet another Trumpcuck meltdown day. Pretty much how every week ends now. Trump deals with it by going on another weekend trip to Florida for the 50th time and golfing all weekend. Maybe you should go to one of your safe place "edition" threads . Brought to you by your beloved Putin, totally not posted by paid Russian shill spammers with a round robin of copypasta to keep Trumpcucks to keep on cucking.

Get in the fetal position, rock yourself back and forth, chant 'shills' and tell yourself Trump will one day deliver on his promise to make your uneducated trailer trash beta white cuckmale ass some king of the world as you imagine you were supposed to be but was stolen from you by those secret deep state jew ctr mexican black muslim shill conspirators who also stopped that white girl you stalk from noticing how special you are and sucking off the black guy. Oh noes, the shills!

Your reaction is a wake up call. Physical removal is nessacsry for the us to survive

kek
>germany buttmad about their ethnicity

Exactly. They didn't assimilate whatsoever, this entire board has turned into another r/The_Donald. After the CEO got caught editing people's posts the Civic Nationalists from The_Donald came over here and fucked the entire board up. When I first came here you were shunned for saying jews weren't that bad, everything's changed.

I like this image

you taking this board too seriously,,, you are the problem my friend.

Fuck off, leaf

Yes, bean free please.

this

we're being brigaded by a shit ton of different places.
just read and attached, and you'll be fine.

All the more reason it is further from the truth whenever someone say Sup Forums is an echo chamber. FAR FROM IT.

Then why the lefts only option left to silence opposition?

>quality discussions
>Sup Forums
niggers kikes
kikes kikes gas the kikes

You're far too late.

>pushes discussion board onto the political stage by attempting to influence election
>gets angry when newly publicized discussion board becomes inundated with new users
What did he mean by this?

take your (You), but I'm going to use this to prove a point

The sad part is this doesn't even look like a pasta.

Mindless Trumpfags are part of the problem. You're the other half. We have people who can't deal with what Sup Forums thinks and only support Trump. I voted for the guy but he isn't the living definition of my politics nor is he always going to be right in my eyes. No man is infallible.

All these fedorafags from r/the_donald who call out racists and always pull a 4d chess angle piss me off almost as much as you do little marx. That's why I made this thread, and regardless of you getting your (You) I made my point.

All of those still pop up daily.

Those do pop up but Sup Forums is such an active board now with slide threads it's hard to keep them visible.

They are fucking everywhere and it must be the Healthcare bill deals going on. Pro Islam pieces have been flooding the board too. Usually they post the dumbest things I've ever seen and don't answer specifics. Just report and move on or remember to sage if you do reply. There are a few of them you can draw out to make them waste an insane amount of time typing for very little effort. Again, just remember to sage. The annoyance will have you typing and posting and forgetting to sage, but it must be done.

I have no clue what they are doing. There are idiots here but no one is that fucking stupid. Not sure who they think it will work on.

*They* are starting to take this board more seriously. We must (shit)post red pills harder and faster then ever before against this new menace.

no they don't, that's a lie.

>calling people racist on my Sup Forums
Bullshit, I haven't seen this blasphemy
Also
>not being redpilled enough to own up to it and admit that you are racist.
What's wrong with you OP? Fresh off the summer boat? Fucking faggot.

>A leaf

>create racist image board
>image board promotes hate and intolerance, and is basically evil
>expect to left the fuck alone

Evil attracts righteous people to fight it.
We are never going away.. deal with it racists