Can anyone tell me why Trump supported the LGBT? For what reason?

Can anyone tell me why Trump supported the LGBT? For what reason?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8
youtube.com/watch?v=bafvfd41dWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Can anyone tell me why a populist presidential candidate supports a rising trend

He shouldn't have done that... I mean, being gay is wrong!

Keep your friends close, and your enemies in a closed circuit.

That's debatable. There are varying levels of gayness like. You can't compare holding hands with another guy to pinning you down, whisper lewd things into your ear as I fuck you like the whore you are.

Because there's nothing for them left to change on their agenda. They're off the left's agenda since they're now past those few letters so might as well go Right.

wtf I might as well be a hilldawg now!

3pbp

>>Can anyone tell me why a populist presidential candidate supports a rising trend
/thread
not saying he doesn't believe in "homo rights" to a degree but this is not a hard question.

To make the leftists heads blow up

Most people don't give a fuck about gays and lesbos and bisexuals. Most people think transfags are mentally ill. Attacking that group is just giving them power. Let those degenerates do what they want, they kill themselves in record numbers compared to the rest of the population anyways.

Just because you are secrect faggot and are afraid of other faggots it dosnĀ“t mean everyone is a faggot.

Are you that Spanish trap?

I'm not a whore! It doesn't matter if you try to seduce me, I'll never ever be gay!

Hes a sodomite kike puppet. Common filth was talking about for ages. You retards were duped.

Oh no, it's that deranged spanish faggot again

Who knows~

You're my gay sissy whore already, user. Why fight it?

Political correctness

What he said was "I will protect the LGBTQ community from a hateful foreign ideology" (referring to Islam). His stance on LGBT-whatever is that it's an irrelevant issue. Gay marriage is already legal. He's not going to waste time trying to overturn Obergefell vs. Hodges when he could focus on making America great again.

t. gayfag and i don't care either

Fuck me bby.

Because he's loves boipucci and has donated to NAMbLA in the past (which is why he wont release his tax returns). Also because LGBT is a lost cause.

>gay sissy whore
You say the most outrageous things!! j-just because you have a thick dick, it doesn't mean I want to have sex with you!

Trump has a fetish for mature traps as revealed in the intelligence dossier.

youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8

please dont think those limp wristed faggots speak for us.

Please tell me are you the one who bullied me for thinking you were sexy even though i am not gay?

He is a cuck loser. He won't build a wall, he won't stop blacks being around, he won't ban Islam, he won't do SHIT except give Israel money and wave gay flags.

I regret my vote. Next election I'm voting Hillary so people will become white nationalists.

No, you're thinking of me.

By the way in the recent times I grew a lot and I'm now like 6'3 and not cute anymore.

>I grew a lot and I'm now like 6'3

RIP

Because it's impossable to run for office without sucking faggot and nigger dick.

Someone /thread me, this thread is over.

Shit happens.
I used to look 16 now I look 25.

In the span of like six months.

JUST

>I'm now like 6'3
CUTE

5'8
110 pounds
feeeels good man

I guess I got lucky. Eternal sissy.

>

thats why you start on a femboy hormone regimine
stops you from aging like a man
be cute forever!

For votes and because no one really gives a shit anymore.

My femboy regime is fapping around 4 times or more everyday to make sure I don't produce any testosterone.

Being bullied by someone taller than me is my fetish.

that won't do it forever senpai
start taking bica before its too late and you look like a man
it'll shrink your muscles and make your skin nice and soft

That's fucking hot.

Look, it's not that I want to or anything, but fap thinking about me alright??

Ugh here we fucking go.

Hey OP, what's my favorite color? I won't be here to read your answer, I have to go ask another unanswerably broad question.

I might do that sooner than you think

Sup Forums loves traps and about 25% of us are gay

o-ok

And you will be there doing it with me like a good obedient sissy.

I am NOT gay.

GOD DAMNIT I AM SEXUALLY REPRESSED

>Most people think transfags are mentally ill

this

Them votes?, also this

What will you do about it?

>anime

Looks pretty gay to me

Since when is Touhou anime?

>anime

Since faggots starts differentiating types cartoon underage girls

He's a New York socialite billionaire. There were gay people all around him, like his former lawyer. He's cool with them.

Who gives a fuck about fags when Muslims still exist?

the pulse nightclub shooting is when I learned that Sup Forums in general hates muslims more than gays

to piss off the Mormons, show them he doesn't even need their vote.

They are people too even if they are mentally ill
Also it's a way to redpill normies about Islam

Well I have been trying to hide it from my coworkers but they are slowly finding out. I can't walk without swaying my hips or talk without flipping my wrist anymore. It's bad user :(

It's time to give in to the cock, user.
You're a natural born sissy.

Truth about windows

I know. Don't worry I gave in a long time ago. Lol.

Now you need to find someone to own you and give you love.

He's not religious at all, he lives in NYC and as the smart capitalist that he is he doesn't want to alienate potential customers

YOU AGAIN! SHUT UP YOU FUCKIN SLAG!

I can't believe I accepted to be your sissy... but a deal is a deal I guess

Being gay's okay as long as they're not a faggot about it. If your identity is centered around how many dicks you can fit into your ass, you're a degenerate.

Nah I just gotta move out of my parent's house.

We're gonna enjoy it both of us~

You have to pretend to be okay with faggots and bulldykes or you're evil now.

The thread makes sense now. We have a trendy faggot here, folks.

Votes

Because hes pro America. Gay people having the freedom to be gay is an attribute of Americanism. I like the idea of men and women being exclusive to marriage ... but I like the idea of freedom more. And its more important than tradition.

Also Trump is anti islamification , which is the end result of our current reality so he was doing a lot of PR for votes so he could save the free world...
Meh... i donno.. its kinda self explanatory why hed do it...

because of boi pucci

What is a "trendy faggot"?

youtube.com/watch?v=bafvfd41dWc

He's always supported LGBT.

THIS

\thread