Body language of satanic abuse victim

youtu.be/JXkeD2P8gjk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rvd_MhrWp9g
youtu.be/roW238dfUUk
neonnettle.com/news/1888-elijah-wood-hollywood-is-run-by-a-powerful-elite-pedophile-ring
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

19:26 for the piece mentioning Hillary

Bump.
I've seen this before, at one point she talks about how at one point she was forced to eat her own aborted fetus.
The people who run our fucking world made this poor girl eat her own murdered baby.
This shit needs to end.

This isn't the whole thing, it's clips of it commented on by a body language reader, half of it is the girl and the other half is a woman who claims she was MK Ultra'd to be a sex robot for Hillary among other things

I'm gonna try and find the youtube link to the news show that did an interview w/ the girl in the thumbnail, some truly fucked up shit, I'll post when I find it.

cheers

youtube.com/watch?v=rvd_MhrWp9g

This link is to the full interview with the girl in OP's related pic.
You have a choice: watch this video, or sleep tonight. Choose wisely.

Bumping again. This shit needs to be seen.

this is now a POO POO PEE PEE thread

I didn't choose wisely. I put the OP up as a contrast to the Dr. Phil one. For some reason I believe this one, but not so much the Dr's one. I thought maybe a comparison would be good.

Thanks

I haven't watched the Dr. Phil vid, this shit is swimming around in my mind enough as it is, it doesn't even shock me anymore, it's par for the course. But I swear, this is beyond the most fucked up shit anyone will ever hear.

BRAAAAAAAAAAP

Why is the Swede chiming in as if the opinions of someone from that country of faggot weaklings has any value?

Bump.

Bump.

Ikr. It seems to be everywhere power is, most notably the political establishment and Hollywood. Both of whom are also rallying against Trump, I guess he's not their guy.

The currency of those who walk the halls of power in this world is the blood, virginity, and souls of little children.
I honestly question if the killing of this filth would be a sin or a holy crusade. I don't want to spill blood, but to suffer these degenerates to live makes me lose sleep.

Cheers. I guess it's too long a video to get a lot of dialogue bumpage

Yeah, it would be great to make them all star in a real life Running Man or Saw.

>too long a video to get a lot of dialogue bumpage
Be that as it may, still good info to get out there. I'll bump as much as I can.

Just finished it. Wew. Not surprised though.

Here's a Corey Feldman interview talking about it in Hollywood. He won't name names, which I find frustrating, but I guess that's his cross to bear, maybe he's protecting his son. There's talk about River Phoenix being killed off to silence him too. I could believe anything at this point. youtu.be/roW238dfUUk

It's because of the Satanism. Many won't acknowledge it because of just that, which is why everytime evil shit like this happens it goes virtually unheard of or worse not reported. It is a much bigger then anyone realizes.

Appreciate it

lmao

>muh satan

Case and point.

Hi OP, interesting topic. What are we supposed to get out of this though?

I'm going in.

Yeah I used to be like that, I can understand. Like the guy in the full interview says, people stop listening when it becomes Satanic, they think it must be made up.

>politicians are grooming sex slaves for satanic rituals
>nothing to do with politics
The lie-peddlers and spirit-cookers will burn no hotter than those who defend them, nor will they receive less mercy.

aint nathing in the OP bout politics

Thanks, I just wanted to put it up for people to compare and contrast with the Dr. Phil abuse victim.

Too late at night to be watching this :3

Oh the Cas$h me outside 13yr old.

Hilldog gets a mention after 19 and a bit minutes, and I think it fits into the Pizzagate category.

Nah I think he is talking about the other girl posted earlier.

This is like The 9th Gate type shit you like to think only exists in fiction.

>after 19 mins

lmao I wouldnt watch it if it gave me time kys

I haven't heard of that. I meant the girl in glasses and black wig on the earlier thread.

Fuck off shill fagget.

I know it's not the forced child/bestiality you're used to, but try to leave your dick alone for ten minutes.

reddit still in the house?

neonnettle.com/news/1888-elijah-wood-hollywood-is-run-by-a-powerful-elite-pedophile-ring

Has anyone seen pic related?
Elijah Wood said that it only scratches the surface of what's happening in Hollywood.

Also funny that it hasn't been released on home video and only very briefly ran in cinemas.

yes I saw that recently, a perfect example of Hollywood predators

Watched it on youtube
Big shock the prominent movie distributors passed.

Needs another bump.

The vid is pure shit. Why can't that dumb bitch shut up for a second and just let the girl talk?

she's so cute. if i went to school with her i would have fallen in love

>havent watched it yet

youtube.com/watch?v=rvd_MhrWp9g Here's the original video

>if i went to school with her i would have fallen in love
>havent watched it yet
Boy are you in for a ride if you do watch it, Nigel.

Thank you

been there before dude. many times.