Scots, it's time to leave the Isle of Pakistan and come home. Come home, white man

Scots, it's time to leave the Isle of Pakistan and come home. Come home, white man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/29-LRuuqFT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>don't spend your oil money in the UK
>spend it in Poland and Greece

>germany

I'll be dead if I see my land under a banner with a star on it

>I'll be dead if I see my land under a banner with a star on it

I have terrible news for you.

Scotland is not allowed to leave the United Kingdom, and considerate to be illegal by the PM

Do i smell soviet union states?

We're not in Germany yet.

>Let's leave one """""""""oppressive"""""""" political union and join another.

Majority of Scots are deluded retards

>We're not in Germany yet.
>yet

He's entered the acceptance stage.

Good.

I like

>it's a literal divide and conquer thread

Scot here.

We only voted Remain in scotland because the snp told people to.
Also, turnout was lower in scotland than UK wide. The SNP are now putting all their eggs in the (anti-) Brexit basket, so to speak. I dont think it'll end well for them, because on the actual issue of the EU scotland is pretty divided, as is the whole UK. Northern Ireland only voted for Remain cos all the Republicans voted for it.

as for the EU, to be quite honest a fair number of scottish nationalists are against the EU and they see that as taking power from London only to give it to Brussels.

Besides we have more in common with England than with mainland Europe.
I voted No in 2014 and Leave in 2016, by the way.

>implying Krautland doesn't have more muzzies than us
But please do take the Scots. The based Picts can stay and we'll cleanse our nation of filth while you descend into Sharia

Scot here
Lol guys I'm not actually a cuck
Lol England is actually bro tier. I love being ruled by England
Guys I'm not cucked just look at how I'm justifying myself to you like a cuck
Guys please like me because i have no self-respect
Lol jks guys we're all just playing r-right
Kys

Voted yes and will vote yes again

What do you think about Catalan independence and their vote later this year? Would they be cucks if they chose against independence?

The whole world is cucked and only faith in Christ can save us. The end is nigh and so be prepared for he will call.

He's probably Pablo Iglesias lad, don't bother

If you knew anything you'd know Scots have historically basically called the shots in England ever since we joined. They tried to beat us and couldn't - "if you can't beat em join em". They joined with us and we accepted, cos why not? We get a good deal, we call the shots, besides I'd rather be with England than with your greasy corrupt shithole, or anywhere else in Europe come to think of it.

Reddit is ---> that way, fag. Sup Forums approved votes are 'No' and 'Leave'

Suck a dick
Whatever helps you sleep at night cuck. May you find peace through Christ's love.

>the city of asspain

TRAITOR

This
youtu.be/29-LRuuqFT0