On Monday, a matador was brutally sodomized by a raging bull during a match in Mexico City...

>On Monday, a matador was brutally sodomized by a raging bull during a match in Mexico City. The bull rammed all 11 inches of its horn up Antonio Romero’s rectum, puncturing the matador in a horrifying manner.

why the fuck do you retards still do this?

dailywire.com/news/14739/raging-bull-rams-11-inch-horn-mexican-matadors-michael-qazvini?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TjQthiKfnng
youtube.com/watch?v=YBZxfWgf4C8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What was the bull's name Sup Forums?

>The bull rammed all 11 inches of its horn up Antonio Romero’s rectum

What are the chances

>The bull rammed all 11 inches of its horn up Antonio Romero’s rectum
>why the fuck do you retards still do this?

You answered your own question amerilard

D.J. HUMP

i call bullshit

BULLED

It's retarded to us, but I'm just generally happy when I see a culture not turning it's back on a noble tradition.

Because we like it. If you don't like it don't associate yourself with it.

MATADORS CRAVE THE BIG BULL COCK

Spaniards have been doing weird shit with bulls for like 3,000 or more years. Don't ask, it's just tradition at this point.

I recommend all the kneejerk anti-bullfighting fags take some time to actually watch some fights and attempt to appreciate it in the same way you would an opera or a classical symphony (because after all it is an art not a sport).

>we

you have to go back

Reminds me of that saying, mess with the bull get the...

fuck

What is noble about 11 inches of horn up your ass

Maybe they should have put a little girl in there with the bull instead, she would have been fearless and known how to handle him just as well as any man could.

>11 inches
El Tyrone

That bull has such good aim. Post the pictures, it got straight in the asshole with one thrust of it's horns. Perfect aim.

because we humans, we posses the POWER

You can just say you watch bull fighting to see people get gored.

Kek

>gone wrong

I'm pretty sure this would be better expressed as "a possibility when fighting a fucking bull to death" but what do I know I only read The Sun Also Rises once...

bull ramming eleven inches up a nonwilling persons rectum, have you guys been looking at my search history

>not wanting an 11-incher up your ass

KYS

Butthurt?

El Negron.

well it's no bullshit for starters.

OH MY GOD DID HE OKAY

Get to the point already

Actually it started like 150-200 years ago.

>match gone wrong

"Wrong" how? The bull won the fight, that's all. What fun is the sport if the outcome is fixed?
I'll bet ticket sales skyrocket every time one of those twinks gets wrecked by a wounded cow.

Tell us a story

nah senpai
the romans started this shit

>The bull won the fight, that's all

>The Sun Also Rises
Based.

Bullfighting as it is today is only about 100 years old, but it's the outgrowth of a tradition that goes back to Roman times.

There is nothing I like better than watching people who torture animals get what they deserve.

The added gayness of this incident only makes it funnier.

its an old swedish tradition, the mexicans adopted a changed version of it, where they dance around and one of them end up getting penetrated

in old time sweden villagers would volunteer as "tyrepojk" during midsummer festivals, where a young man would strip naked and get fucked by a full grown bull while people cheered and watched (swedish royal family were often present at the national swedish midsummer fest)

Survivors were released from a future of serfdom, non-survivors were usually also released from serfdom

my point is who the fuck knows why these people do things like that

THAT'S ONE INCH LESS THAN HIS FAGGOT BOYFRIENDS NIGGER COCK!!!

>Mexican matadores
There you go

DAMN

Dirty Sanchez

El Juamal

(((Jallikattu is a traditional spectacle played in Tamil Nadu, India as a part of Pongal celebrations on Mattu Pongal day. Bos indicus bulls are bred specifically for the sporting event and a specific breed of cattle bred for this purpose is known as "Jellicut". During jallikattu, a bull is released into a group of people, and participants attempt to grab the bull's hump and hold onto it for a determined distance, length of time, or with the goal of taking a pack of money tied to the bull's horns.)))
based

it's tradition. mind your own business if you don't get it, you dumb cuck.

>fighting back against the bulls

sweden could learn a lot from these guys

jesus christ leaf...

oh my digits

>taking 12 inches of a bulls horn is Portuguese tradition

>tradition that goes back to Roman times
Bring back Gladiators.

The flag says New Zealand, but the bantz say Australia.

Tu mamá morirá esta noche si no contestas "el toro negro"

Damnearkildim

Did he died?

El Mandingo

>>based poo bull wrasslin
Mexicants would never do this

>mind your own business

go to hell you son of a bitch

I'll criticize whatever I want ya fuckin beaner

>Stabs bull in neck with lance for "performance art"
>Gets horn up the ass
Good.

It's called UFC, and it's a hundred times more vulgar than gladiatorial games ever were.

we gotta build that wall higher

I'm confused. I watched the video in the link and didn't see anything like the picture or the story describes. It just looks like bull pushed him over. Is there a better video somewhere?

Average chilean

>conchetumare

t. Rory MacDonald

UFC is gay

live by the sword die by the sword.

or at least get analy ravaged by an animal.

There is nothing noble about killing an animal for amusement

kek

>more vulgar
You would say that you faggot leaf. I've never seen an imperial sanctioned execution or a man fight a lion in the UFC.

>a bull can knowingly rape you which is what is sodomy

you're trying to understand, but you can't because you are a faggot, from a faggot nation that lives on trash culture and eats until they can't control their bowels in public.

it's a manly tradition, don't try to get it, it's not for you

that's mexican/spanish. we cut the horns because we're not dumb.

>&utm_campaign=benshapiro
good god
MODS

nice bantz and satanic digits to back them up

Kill a bull in a stadium with a sword is certainly more noble than paying someone else to torture it for several years before killing it with blunt force trauma to the head, which is what anyone who eats steak does.

>manly tradition
>cuts horns
Could you try being less of a faggot?

>cut the horns off the bull so the matador isn't actually in danger, can't have it be a real fight
>"manly" tradition

Go eat a vagina it will make you stronger with estrogen

Maybe the matador was just getting ready to move to Malmo?

>it's a manly tradition
this, obviously. It's all about showing manliness.
Blame the cunts who select those traits.

>I've never seen an imperial sanctioned execution or a man fight a lion in the UFC.

That's because those things would be too civilized for UFC organisers.

>that ID
(You) Rmad

>being stupid
>being a man
they're different things. I know you don't see it, but they are. I don't care if you understand or not.

youtube.com/watch?v=TjQthiKfnng

we don't have matadores, our bullfighting is different. check video above

The danger lies in being trampled as much as in getting gored.

TU madre puta

Because it's a sport. The bull has a chance to beat the matador, as was the case here. What's the difference between bullfighting and a slaughterhouse, or bow hunting for that matter.

>one guy lets himself get plowed by a bull and rammed into a group of people

That's fucking hilarious. It's like human bowling.

ufc is just shirtless guys rolling around on each other

gladiatorial fights to the death with swords were a mans sport

Enticing an injured bull to ram you into your mates after it's been punctured by several pretty sticks. Yes, very manly.

You think fight beef's life before the ring was any better than feedlot beef's? He was living in a feedlot too. At least feedlot beef got his lights switched off in an instant, unlike fight beef, who sat exhaling blood for three minutes from a severed pulmonary artery wondering what he did to deserve this.

With same result
Nice digits btw

For the fighting bull, it's the most honorable and noble death. They are bred killers that can reduce a house to a pile of rubble. 1500lbs of pure rage, and they taste delicious.
youtube.com/watch?v=YBZxfWgf4C8

Poor guy, hope he recovers fully and quickly. Inb4 the animal fags come in here and start supporting the welfare of a bull over that of a man. Matadors are brave, getting in the ring with a bull like that takes balls, and a ton of skill. And when they are successful it is beautiful to watch. its all fair, the bull has a fair chance too.

great, isn't it? I love it

come on, you're from here, you must understand what it's about. don't tell me you're one those BE jew faggots trying to shut it down

No, schiefensnhitzwaffel

Because it is fucking awesome

That matador still wasn't asking for it.

>it's a manly tradition

In this case equality can bring added levels of entertainment.

Ancient Iberians did all sorts of shit with bulls, acrobatics, wrestling, ect. A lot of ancient peoples venerated the bull, matadors are just the modern extension of this.

Before Roman times

Check'd and kek'd

scum

Europe domesticated the wild bull....It's a part of European culture.

>Match gone wrong
>Match is only right if the human wins

Some "sport" you fags have there.