Brit/pol/ - Papers edition

>Farage derides Khan’s 'part and parcel of life' terror remarks after London terror attack
express.co.uk/news/uk/782701/London-terror-attack-Nigel-Farage-Sadiq-Khan-Westminster-parliament-attack

>FOUR people are dead - including police officer and terrorist - and 20 more injured - after killer mowed down pedestrians on Westminster Bridge before killer is shot attacking police in Parliament grounds
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4338998/Police-open-fire-outside-House-Commons.html

>'Hero' MP Tobias Ellwood tried to save stabbed officer
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39359319

>Dramatic videos captures the moment three shots are fired and people run screaming for their lives as a car mows down pedestrians on Westminster Bridge in London terror attack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4339472/Videos-capture-moment-London-terror-attack-unfolded.html

>Shock moment SNP politician MOANS about terror attack delaying Scottish independence vote
express.co.uk/news/uk/782658/london-terror-atack-snp-minister-meltdown-holyrood-suspension

>Isil supporters cheer Westminster attack as 'revenge' for British air strikes on Syria
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/22/isil-supporters-cheer-westminster-attack-revenge-british-air/

>#WeAreNotAfraid: Londoners start a Twitter trend as they defiantly proclaim the terrorists haven't won
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/22/wearenotafraid-londoners-start-twitter-trend-defiantly-proclaim/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H6CHALvJArc
youtube.com/watch?v=EdY1Y5XNJBY
drive.google.com/file/d/0B24wHuyDETj3dzNzS1E5V1lfNkU/view
youtu.be/DGscoaUWW2M
youtube.com/watch?v=L57C7rKHhOA
s1.vocaroo.com/media/download_temp/Vocaroo_s1FNqaHzRTkU.mp3
youtu.be/aL3agVbX6K8?t=13m54s
youtu.be/cLyTuka16Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=kgi7W5hSoOs
ubu.com/
youtu.be/81MWIsj2Kmc
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcnews
youtube.com/watch?v=V2FToyZil3I
youtu.be/VMYAEHE2GrM
youtube.com/watch?v=sQn3eOu8DF8
youtube.com/watch?v=5JKvNoZzOEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Scotland forever

>the beeb calling la pen far right

>British Comedy isn't funn-

youtube.com/watch?v=H6CHALvJArc

Mick McCarthy.

Political totty

>tfw to smart for politics

kek

Kek. The front page headline of the Daily Express always looks like it belongs in a magazine for housewives.

Ta for paper edition.

>tfw i went through the long hair phase and i looked like a fucking idiot

Long hair on men is degenerate

This is cute

It's probably one of their key demographics.

No problem.

As a Labour Supporter i think Corbyn will hold on Til 2017 April and then leave on Medical grounds.
>Clive Lewis will win.
>Mandelson will then Deep throat and Bum him until he Vomits up some Neo-Liberal positions.

What the fuck does degenerate even mean at this point

What's the most based paper? The Times?

youtube.com/watch?v=EdY1Y5XNJBY

The Daily Express is basically fiction.

Fucking lovely that, nice one
VERY cute

>Jealousy.

Mail & Telegraph. Wives read the Mail and their husbands read the Telegraph..

You have heard your master's voice.

None of them are based, but if there is one that is better than any other it is probably the Daily Mail, they seem to feature a more even slightly red pilled stories than the other papers and also have some based columnists who call out shit like gay men being at least partly responsible when they get aids.

Telegraph is a Tory shill paper.

You're not a Tory shill, are you?

Just post the site you steal them from Kevin

i'm not bald lad

have a full head of hair
just think long hair is really degenerate on men, speaking from experience too.

>Tory shill paper

erm... Not really mate, not anymore. Have you read the Telegraph over the past year, they're really quite critical of the so-Called conservatives.

>The Fiancial Times.

Only paper to cover the shit Property Situation, the BTL changes and the social/political ramifications/options while the others just Worship House Price Inflation as all the editors/Commentators have their wealth tied up in the insane system.

>user who wanted to be intelligent and read?
Well Read this UK Property Redpill my fellow Autistics.:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B24wHuyDETj3dzNzS1E5V1lfNkU/view

Is Clive Lewis married?

Because he doesn't look like "the marrying type"...

Got fucking ringing in my left ear and its driving me nuts. Had it for weeks now but today has been the worst.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Never taking Citalopram or any other SSRI again in my life.

wow

if he wasn't so dumb he could've actually gone further

>be terrorist
>drive like a maniac so everyone gets your attention
>drive into the most unpopulated pavement in london
>crash into the side railings
>run all the way round to the front gate
>charge in
>get shot

the fact he managed to get as far as he did, being as loud and announcing as he was is quite shocking

How Long is too long?

Oh right, I get you're calling me Kevin because that's one of the pseudonyms I gave when I called into Farage.

>Have you read the Telegraph over the past year
Not really, if they've changed their tune then that's great.

youtu.be/DGscoaUWW2M
>Classic summary of the Papers.

Ayyy I read The Fiancial Times I feel like we are a dying breed

The Financial Times*

Jesus Christ I made the exact same spelling mistake

Brilliant series, apparently the author of the book is doing a new version of that, based around Corbyn.

Just watched Arnold Schwarzenegger in The Running Man, on classics.
Set in the horrifying year of 2017. Good laugh but they were right about the media manipulation.

It's luck he was stopped there. It was one of Michael Fallon's close protection boys that shot him. Had he been five minutes late, he might have a had a run into the building itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=L57C7rKHhOA

>brexit can be stopped
>europhobia is only just beginning
>on the same front page

gg new european

>ooh scandalous.
I think I know why Owen Jones loves him:
s1.vocaroo.com/media/download_temp/Vocaroo_s1FNqaHzRTkU.mp3

>Olive oil.

classic, although the people that rule the country read Guido Fawkes now

Liam Fox's close Protection boy would have just
>Bummed him.

Well if anything the media situation is better now than it ever has been, they are losing their grip and they know it, hence the "fake news" swan song, Bowden talks about it at youtu.be/aL3agVbX6K8?t=13m54s from 13 minutes 54 seconds onwards.

>read 'europhobia' as 'euphorbia' and got my hopes up

i love plants

I hope that isn't true. I just assumed they all just watch SKY news all day like Gordon Brown.

>We are not afraid

WOW SO BRAVE

Fuck this "Blitz Spirit" bullshit. Four people died, you're not brave for going on the tube or whatever. Also, who else is enraged by the bullshit line: "Don't stop acting in a normal fashion, that's what the terrorists want".

No it isn't. The terrorists couldn't care less whether or not you walk across the bridge.

Just arrived in Blackpool lads, contrary to what folk on Sup Forums say this place is actually really nice. I haven't encountered any junkies or chavs yet.

Anyone here read or seen any Samuel Beckett?

>Not stopped by Westminster security

FUCKING KEK

inb4 G4S to get the new contract.

>Now that is a Based show in your thumbnail:

youtu.be/cLyTuka16Ak

We are a dying Breed.

Pro-Tip:

If you Google any Financial Times Headline that is blocked on their website, you can now read it full and for free via a Google search.

>youtube.com/watch?v=kgi7W5hSoOs

Hard red pill to swallow is that any decent british comedy is done by lefty cunts or those that are too cowardly to make fun of opposing views (most of the time, atleast).

>Private Eye too.

I am ashamed to admit i read The Canary.

Plenty of guys did...

No,will look to watch. I'm in London something will be on.

'Member when Peter Hitchens linked to a youtube channel called 'poz the neghole' on his official blog? I 'member.

KEK.
>Crapita or ISS to step in.

i completely agree mate
its pathetic that Theresa May and all the MP's keep saying "our lives will go on as normal, this will not affect us"

Uh, we should absolutely be outraged that a terrorist killed 4 people in Britain.
There should be actual measures put in place to stop Islamic terrorism, and Islam itself should be scrutinized.

But our politicans are too afraid to criticise Islam, it is so sad.

pretty sure it's 75% I remember Paul retweeting a chart of the reading habits of MPs.

LADS. PUT ON BBC NEWS RIGHT NOW.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS TRASH

It always seemed to me that all our left cunt comedians actually fetishise staunch right-wing stuff in some weird, perverse manner. Just look how many have obsessed over nazism through their characters over the years.

I read his trilogy (but only in translation) decades ago. And I also saw a play of his in our theatre
Here's a link for you, btw: ubu.com/

Schindler's List on Channel 5 lads.

Strange watching this film after being on Sup Forums for so long.

Hardest redpill is they don't let anyone who agrees with (((the narrative))) in comedy.

If you tried to put ANY of the sitcoms from the '70's out today everyone involved would be arrested for hate speech.

Watch Waiting for Godot or Endgame. Most blackpilled plays I've ever seen.

>work at Tesco
>get The New European in every Friday morning
>always send them all back to the depot the very same Friday night instead of leaving them on the shelf for a week

hehe, I don't think we've ever sold a single one

Don't ever come to Burton On Trent its scummy

Sweet christ.

Aye, you have to be open to ideas and open mindedness.
Key is to take the piss out of everyone.
>South Park.
>Chris Morris
etc
Love this as it was based on a True American story:

youtu.be/81MWIsj2Kmc

>18 months.
>Runnin.
>Look away Peter Hitchens.

Fuck me why did I click the link...

Mitchell is hiding his power level.

This is true.

Liberals are better at comedy than conservative for the same reason men are better at comedy than women - because they need to be.

Harry and Paul are the only even slightly right of centre comedians out there, although that is to say right of centre in the modern sense, which isn't saying much.

Here they are appearing in a sketch making fun of safe comedian Ricky Gervais with Farage appearing at the end youtube.com/watch?v=V2FToyZil3I

I was literally watching a video yesterday from that channel.

>Oooh, I memebr.

Oh boy that killed me

great genus. put the sap up your best mates nose for a laugh.

Good God...

Lad, just look at sitcoms from the '70s, all redpilled as fuck.

Mental Health is important though Senpai.
Lost my mate, 30, to suicide this time last year.
youtu.be/VMYAEHE2GrM

I highly doubt that... though to be fair he is just a high-functioning NEET cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=sQn3eOu8DF8

This is on a news channel.

Meanwhile Mosul is being recaptured, the war rages on in Syria, the aftermath of the London attack is still ongoing, political turmoil in the US, we are on the cusp of article 50 being triggered.

But no, this is more important.

Stories about spastics.

so who made spitting image?

youtube.com/watch?v=5JKvNoZzOEw

Sure, but its not news is it...

>Peace. Will do.
Re: Random playwright stuff:
Wasn't Danny Dyer praised by Harold Pinter ?

isn't it poisonous? i'm doing an apprenticeship in horticulture, it's good fun and interesting

Haha, My cousin is a Manager there.
>Same shit.