Not ShareBlue

Why should white men have to work?

My great great great granddaddy owned slaves in Mississippi

All he did all day was fuck his wife and have 9 children and sit on the porch sippin sweet tea and bourbon

He lived the dream

Faggot poor lefty cucks got rid of slavery because they were jealous of my granddaddy's wonderful life

The world would be so much better if the south had one the war of northern aggression

I could be sittin on the farm sippin bourbon fuckin my qt ginger Irish girl getting her pregnant all while destroying Australian plebs in Eso

What a life I could of had

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fVYLswFcI48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just because something is easy and desireable to the flesh does not mean it is good. It is wrong to own another human.

>not shareblue
fuck off shareblue

>"human"

Why is it wrong to own something that only has an IQ of 85?

I agree shareblue. I would've loved to own slaves. Shareblue is a sexy name btw. ;)

Back then it was more like 70 before they had white genes.

instead you're in a dingy office making $10 per hour, chipping bit by bit into your $100,000 student debt for your gender studies degree having to post shit tier psy ops and propaganda for dear leader David Brock. Minute by minute, hour by hour your goodwill is evaporating as yet another copypasta is saged by those tiresome Trump voters. And best of all, that will be your life for at least the next 4 years

>Kill yourself Shareblue

I'd have all the bitches just line up with their ass and pussy out.CammI would've abused the fuck out of them.

Why do you say that? You wouldn't like to own a slave plantation?

Why do you say that? You wouldn't like to own a slave plantation? There's nothing wrong with racism you new tag. Shareblue is anti racist.

>Faggot poor lefty
Republicans did away with slavery.

>the year is 2063
>Jebidiah Nathanial Weobelschinzle IV looks over his plantation with his blue eyes
>over 400 Nigatron-9000 robots tend to crops and live stock
>around the house over 20 of his blond hair children are either playing outside or learning wholesome education with interactive VR headsets
>down in the basement two artificial wombs are gestating is next pair of genetically superior children
>far off in the distance, just outside of his electrical fence, roasties shuffle back and forth like zombies, occasionally letting out screams: "this is all the fault of the patriarchy"
>Jebidiah needs no roasties in the year 2063, for life is good on the plantation once more

Whites should have universal base income.

Blacks should have universal slavery

Jews, communists, pedos, and other satanists should be put to death.

Kek has spoken
>Hail Hitler

Black people liked be slaves

>He toll me go get dem chickens
>I done everything he toll me

youtube.com/watch?v=fVYLswFcI48

I'm 3% Jewish. Would I be put to death?I'm also an antisemite. And I don't agree with Zionist antiwhite shit.

I wonder if somebody like the Jews convinced blacks that slavery was bad. I wonder if there was a conspiracy.

Tonight dreams are coming true

>Shareblue isn't anti racist

>I'm a racist just like you goy!

Shareblue is anti racist. I however am racist. Just like the guy in the OP. The OP is a fine southern gentleman.