Reply to this or your mum dies in her sleep tonight

>watch Molyneux's latest video
>don't even give him ONE FREAKIN DOLLAR

MOOOOOOOOOOO(nice trips)OOOOOOOOOMMMMMM

Yep, stefan got pretty btfo after the molygate scandal

MIKE CUT HIM OFF!

fuck off leaf

What the hell is molygate?

Do I even have to say it? Just use the fucking toilet for Christ's sake.

What the fuck was that fucking argument, you nervous little shitposter? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in history, been an entrepreneur, and I’ve been involved in numerous public debates on Freedomain radio, and I have over 1 million confirmed downloads. I am trained in the art of persuasion and I’m the greatest philosopher the world has ever known. Everything you said to me is nothing to me but just another non-argument. I will wipe your non-argument the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with making that argument to me over the internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting Mike who will cut your call if you dare interrupt me on my show again so you better prepare for the argument I’m about to make. The argument that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call an argument. You’re fucking done, kid. I can argue anywhere, anytime, and I can kill your argument in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just within 40 minutes. Not only do I have over 30 years training in philosophy, but I also have access to the largest philosophy show in the world and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your nervous ass off the face of the planet, you little shit. If only you could have known the retribution your little “clever” question was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit arguments all over you and you will drown in it. Your argument is fucking dead, kiddo. Leave your abusive parents and donate to my show.

#notanargument

Also, a leaf talking shit lmfao. How your wife? She enjoying that paki seamen?

Jamal who let you use a keyboard without learning to spell?

Do poos unironically believe that CNN, MSNBC, and Huffpost are better? It's kindof well known everywhere in the US that left wing news sources are full of shit.

Given the shit those outlets spew from their mouth, us poos are naturally drawn to them

and that's why you'll always be poos

Saged for shilling. Notice how these retards never attack leftist youtubers.

Good infographic.

It never occured to me until now, the donate model is communist in flavour, in that it offers no personal incentive to contribute other than 'doing your part'.Participation in donating is in effect 'optional.'

Oh gez I love this conflict of interest. Really highlights the predatory nature of his ideology.

I've watched literally hundreds of molymeme videos and ive never donated a single cent

CHECKED

Yes, according to his own ideology, you should never pay a cent. He is a contradiction.

Checked.

Kek has spoken

Not an argument

MODS REPORT

k

Pls no

No

molymeme is a pseudo-intellectual. i only watched one video of his to realize he's a snake oil salesman

fuck you

GET YOUR TRIPS OFF OF MY MOM

>watching molymeme after the fritzocaust

Which video was it?

youtu.be/GKczW14EO_w

tl;dw someone questioned whether he could reach a broader audience by being less inflammatory, so he bullied them with leading questions, then claimed he's perfect at what he does because he has a certain number of subscribers, then suddenly cut the caller off.

i dunno he was debating some communist kid and he was completely incoherent. couldn't put an argument together at all. he's literally debating a communist, which should be easy as fuck if you're at all coherent

NOOOOO! NOT MAMA!

fuck you

>loses 100k subs during molygate

JUST

You do realise Drudge is just a website that links to other news sites that have written articles?

Why does the left act as if Drudge is writing his own stuff? Its literally just a shitty white web page that looks like its straight out of 2002.

SAGE

NO! PLEASE NO!!!

FUCK

I'm treating this as a good old fashioned trips get

Pls

Because of this, it can't even be used as an actual source, so I have no idea what this poo is going on about

Which video are you even referring to?

Fuckkk

Oh lawd...

sage

just because you've got trips

reported

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Fugg

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWWAY WITH IT

This shit needs to go

Assssss

>right-wing """"""""""""intellectuals"""""""""""

Fuck molymeme

Ok trips

I never reply to these, but those digits seem serious

Reminder that Molyneux gets hit by shills because he exposed the Jews: youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg