What is your racial background?

>What is your racial background?

[] White (with no hispanic heritage)
[] Black (with no hispanic heritage)
[] Asian (with no hispanic heritage)
[] Oceanic (with no hispanic heritage)
[] Native American (with no hispanic heritage)
[] Hispanic
[] Other

Why are they so vehement about identifying Hispanics on government and employment documents?
What makes spics so special they must be distinguished from literally every other race?

I'm also curious as to whether this was done with Italians and Jews at some point? I notice most jobs don't need to know if you're Jew or Italian but they MUST know if you're a beaner?

This is not influenced by the current political atmosphere, by the way. They've been doing this for decades.
What is the endgame of this extreme vetting?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3935880/Man-arrested-charged-rape-woman-Virginia-highway-attack.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pKnU8zEbNQg
youtube.com/watch?v=jySpJpG55DY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

-Irish
-Norwegian
-Swiss
-Native (Algonquin)

Fuck off b4: You're not White

I hope you said you are Kekistani

German
English
Madcunt

OP isn't actually asking you your heritage you cuck. No one here gives a shit

I am a transnigger and 1/256th Chickasaw.

Russian
Romanian
Slovak
Hungarian

Pretty white if you ask me

dad is Mongolian, Indian, Irish, Dutch, Yakut, and Danish

Mom is Native, English, Scottish, Irish, German, and French

Propably to make sure white hispanics vote "like a minority", as in vote for democrats.

How much can you squat?

i don't the mind free bumps desu

It's a way to tell if you're bilingual or not.

English and French ancestry.

im a lanky nigger so not much

Yeah half of your thread will be random dudes telling you their ancestry

probably because Mexicans are retards who think they're full Native when they're mixed so they always fuck up the census.

It is really complicated to explain. Blame the government for that. Hispanic is not a race, but many dumbass spics dont know that, they think that is their race. So when asking about race, there is usually the white, Asian, black, and Native American check boxes. Spics start freaking out because they dont know what to check. I am Mexican and over here in the border during the census shit the news has to remind everyone how Hispanic is not a race and everyone is confused as what to check. Fucking idiots, then again when me and my family put Native American we have to list one of the federally recognized Native American tribes, if we dont put one, we are just counted a other. It's just fucking retarded, but many Hispanics wont put down indian anyways due to the racism in Latin America. It is pretty much due to the government creating a retarded ass label for a bunch of people who have nothing in common, either culturally or genetically, and spics not wanting to accept their indigenous ancestry (But at the same time knowing they are not white) Hispanic/Latino is a comfort term, where spics can set themselves apart from whites without accepting they are indians. The US Government is cool with that too, imagine 30 million people all of sudden claim Native American ancestry?

wouldn't speaking english also be important to know about koreans and other asians? Why only mexicans?

the Brazillians don't want to talk about it because everyone knows they're 40% jungle redskin, and 40% jungle nigger.

I'm a Mestizo. I check white and hispanic.

>White
>Hispanic
>Native
100% American.

Dunno why. The only people who seem to give a crap about racial identity are the left and right wing nutjobs with too much time on their hands.

Yes. I realize that I am on Sup Forums.

Heritage thread go!

im looking forward to it. otherwise there would be no discussion.

It's actually the other way around dumb shit, they claim white in the census. Most Native Americans in the US are mixed anyways, I am pretty sure Mexicans have more indian blood than most Natives

>White
>Mestizo
Pick one.

Hispanic, Mestizo.

>be me
>dark mexican
>become us citizen
>have to get biometrics done
>filling this form with an aid
>look list of ethnicity
>white, african american, asian
>¿
>lady tells me to just put down white
>ok

Apparently i'm white according to my documents but i'm as short and dark as they come

German, to be exact bavarian on both sides, can trace both back to 1612 and the other to 1631

>tfw 100% pure bavarian phenotype
>mfw feels good

What discussion? your thread is already ruined by dumbasses with no reading comprehension telling you their ancestry

Fuck it, since OP pretty much dont give a fuck that we are all getting of topic

You're not white, leafs

>100% American.
More like zero percent. America is an Anglo Saxon country you shitskin

-"Hispanic"

I hate the term I am Cuban, I don't necessarily associate with other Hispanic countries.

As for race see pic related. I identify as white, but some may disagree.

Heres a basic gestalt. Bean 1 is raised white and told of his bean ancestors, but is raised white and taught to identify themselves as white. Bean 2 is raised full blown bean, but is just as "white" as bean 1. So as not to put bean 1 at a disadvantage, they make these crazy specifications.

>lady tells me to just put down white
>(((lady)))
Hmmmmm....

European
99.9%
Northwestern European
82.2%
British & Irish
24.2%
French & German
12.5%
Scandinavian
9.2%
Broadly Northwestern European
36.3%
Southern European
7.5%
Balkan
3.9%
Broadly Southern European
3.6%
Eastern European
7.2%
Broadly European
3.0%
Nigger

White with no Hispanic heritage; however, I am a Euromutt. I'm of mixed Germanic and Celtic hertiage, with a little bit of Creole.

Military records have me down as white as well.
That is my ancestry kek

thanks. this answers my question. I thought it was more to keep hispanics from assimilating properly and use them to push the democrats agendas.

It still doesn't explain why law enforcement agencies do the opposite and mark Hispanics down as whites.

>.01 nigger
23 and Me and companies like it were exposed for being fake on the news, brah. They just make shit up for suckers like you

Because calling them what they are, Mestizos, is offensive.

We should of called Spics "asian" and been done with it. Fuck them

Maybe b/c the Spanish raped everything that moved. They need to find out which groups haven't had their bloodlines infected with that filth.

Also:

pic related: View of where i grew up

Spanish
French
Italian

I think you're looking for /leftypol/

>cross of burgundy

You know they haven't used that flag since the 1700s right?

My parents are both from spain, so i doubt i'm mixed with something else.

100% white i guess.

I am basically you without the shitskin.

Do you think there are a lot of racially aware "hispanics" down here? (assuming you live in South Florida)

sauce on that claim, ameriguy

German
Czech
English
Irish
French
Creek

in other words, not white.

>mfw

Who asked the leaf from cuck nation? I bet I'm more white than you. 0% nigger blood.

(((((white)))))) mexican. I'm one of the ~10%

I don't think so desu, if so they are a very small minority. I've met Hispanics with white skin, light eyes, beard and the whole "Caucasian" appearance who say they aren't white, because only American can be white.

Btw I have no idea what the shitskin in my family is, it's either Native or Chinese/Asian.

spics/native americans pretty much are asian from a genealogical standpoint. They descended from chinks who crossed the bering strait during the ice age.
If Mexicans were reclassified as asians it would piss alot of people off on both sides and make things even more complicated. All the more reason to do it desu.

Thats funny man

Hey Hans, is the last name "Breuner" or derivatives thereof seen around where you are from? I know it's unrelated but kinda wanna know, speaking of ancestry.

Anglo-irish

Government classifies as whites due to the Mexican-American war. After the war, part of the treaty said that Mexicans living in lands now belonging to the US will become US citizens with full rights like voting. At the time only whites had full rights, so the US government just classified Mexicans as whites, instead of opening the door to non whites getting full rights. Also the fact that you can only be classified as Native American if you are a member of a federally recognized tribe. So cops really have no choice.

That is just as retarded as calling whites, middle eastern since that is where whites originated from. But that would be retarded because when they arrived to Europe they evolved to adapt to the environment and evolved into a new race because of this, just like Native Americans did

>[ asdf] """white""" Hispanic

hi FBI, btw

Law enforcement doesn't do that. Since all Hispanics are either of European origin, African origin, or Native American origin, or a combination thereof, they simply mark them as White Hispanic or Black Hispanic (for some reason forgetting about the Injun blood). Their classification is based solely upon physical appearance.

>pic related

Source?

>Italian
>French
>Basque and Galician
>Austrian
>Croatian
I don't know if you consider Spaniards "hispanic" so I don't really know which category I fall in.

Because there's too many hispanics and some decided to call themselves white which the govt does not believe for one second. So now they say basically:

Option 1: You are white
Option 2: You say you're white but you're actually a spic.
Option 3: Spic

That's literally what it is. They also have to enforce nepotism policies and if the spics lie about being one it makes it hard.

I see it as a way to avoid the spic takeover.

-white
-white
-white
-white
-jew
FUCKKKKKKK

Sure thing Manuel, ese indeleble tizne parduzco-zanahorio es producto de una adaptación melanínica evolutiva al fustigante calor del septentrión manito.

Quetzacóatl feels betrayed, pariente.

hah absolute peasant

Flag of New Spain and of Criollos in Mexico. I did not want to put a Spanish flag, because my great grandmothers were not recent Spanish immigrants, but Criollos, descendants of Spanish colonists with, with no relation to Spain at this point since they been in Mexico for so long

Telosico indio.

Gauchito gil tryhard.

They could just put mestizo or mulatto. Honestly if it is a racial category then that is who we are.
This is my 23andme, I'm a mixed person and that's totally fine by me.

Hispanic is a cultural term but with strong racial connotations, we all have West Mediterranean admixture and Native American/Black blood in us to a varying degree. They can call it a "cultural term"" just like they call Islam a "religion", but we all know really fucking well that Islam is strictly associated with being a Middle Eastern Arab or Semite. Similarly, being "Hispanic" means being Southern European+other things while identifying this syncretism of Mediterranean and Native American/Black culture.

You seem to know a lot about Latin America, Ameri-bro. How does it feel being a Latino in the US?

if she's from cuba then it's probably chinese.

>I've met Hispanics with white skin, light eyes, beard and the whole "Caucasian" appearance who say they aren't white, because only American can be white.

well we live in a culture where being white=bad, of course they would claim to be nonwhite.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3935880/Man-arrested-charged-rape-woman-Virginia-highway-attack.html

Hi roachbro, is your country going to shit?

There is no way that you could accurately and definitely trace your heritage back that far. You would have to rely on word of mouth accounts and family legend which is inherently inaccurate.

Even Germany didn't start keeping c records until the 1800s. Church records from earlier time periods don't include enough info.

Tl;dr: Your genealogy is little more than speculation.

man that looks comfy as fuck.

There's really no difference between the two since Sup Forums is always shitposting on both boards.

Oh no. Some stranger made a disparaging remark to me over the internet. How terrible.

Hispanic is a very valid term for anyone with roots and culture associated with the Iberian Peninsula. Would you prefer "Latino" instead? Are you fucking Italian?

Fucking idiot.

nah man their country is prospering and flourishing their about to be in the eu

>(for some reason forgetting about the Injun blood
I am cop in New Mexico, we cant put down injun unless they are enrolled tribal members of a federally recognized tribe. We really have no choice, last time a gave a ticket to a Guatemalan man with spoke Mayan, I had to put him down as white. It's fucking retarded but according to the US government there is not Amerindians outside of the US.

>I notice most jobs don't need to know if you're Jew or Italian but they MUST know if you're a beaner?
>jews
Well, they don't ask you if you are christian neither. At least in germany it's not even allowed to ask about religion if you want to hire somebody.

>italians
Well, as you said they want to know if you are white, and europeans are always white. So i don't get what you are trying to say here?

Ok. Americans kill him or deport him so we can behead him or whatever you like. I'm against illegal immigration and indio fucks like this.

Funny thing is that I'm on of those "white" Mexican Americans with 3rd generation family French/Spanish settlers from Mexico. We are not all browned skin,those are the indios that the conquistadors never touched.

im sure theyre correct from some perspective, as theres many ways to break down heritage. the nigger part might be bs since they assume the life from africa theory

were you a goat cuz i would love to rape dat ass

He just hates it because it lumps him together with Mestizos and Multattos, and he is totally white and does not want to be put in the same category as them. Even though everyone in Latin America is some sort of Mestizo

It's not that, when you have to pick an Ethnicity do you choose "Anglo" no, do you usually get called "Anglo" by anyone on a serious matter? No, you're American.
Yes you may be Anglo, but that is not your defining background.

Italian
German
Polish
Austrian
Croatian
Lebanese (white christian ones)

youtube.com/watch?v=pKnU8zEbNQg

damn how many people were in the bedroom ?

100% Aryan, 0% polluted genes

Feelsgoodman

[X] White (with no hispanic heritage)
[X] Native American (with no hispanic heritage)

Trust me, I'm white. Look at my hands.

>50% polish (western poland so possibly gemanic/slav intermixing)
>50% anglo

>their country is prospering and flourishing
For you.
How are you guys holding up?

>Lebanese (white christian ones)
Sure user, white ones.

Mainly Swedish, got some italian and french blood but not much.

youtube.com/watch?v=jySpJpG55DY