Would you ever try African food, Sup Forums?

Would you ever try African food, Sup Forums?

Ethiopian food is pretty good... lots of starches, though..

Nope.

I'd never eat anything touched by a filthy nigger.

I tried eating a dirt cookie in my French class like eight years ago.

> africa
> food

Was actually surprised by how decent it was, I thought my friend was making a joke when he asked me to come to an Ethiopian restaurant

The rolled out bread shit as my utensil was weird though

>Would you ever intentionally infect yourself with dysentery Sup Forums

>Mosquito burgers

Tried it, was both underwhelming and visually unappealing.

Why yes I have skipped meals before.

Are you from FL?

Ate ethiopian food the other day. It was pretty good.

The place that I go to serves sourdough "bread scrolls" (as I call them)

Anyways, food is a good way to put aside cultural differences... If it's good food made in a clean setting, why not eat it?

I actually havnt eaten today, so I know what African food is like

that looks fucking disgusting desu

I got pozzed by a long cocked negro. That's a famous dish in the african country of Sweden.

moroccan food is good

They have food there?

Ghanaian food is good if you like Carribean food.

I've already tried fried chicken and grape soda.

How did they get 32 cats in such a small container?

>africa
>food
Lol

Why would I want to eat dirt / turd cookies?

I love me some fried chicken

Yeah there's lots of Ethiopian restaurants around here. Wouldn't want to eat it all the time but it is good for a change of pace.

Is this a fried do-rag?

>fried yams with fired fish with fried vegetables

Starch? Lot of it is veggie, only some have potatoes. Injera when made with teff only (not all is) is gluten free too. You could easily just eat the stews without the bread if it were that big of an issue.

Africa is a big place. I've spent a few weeks in Uganda and Kenya, the food is decent. Most of it is just basic peasant food though, stringy meat from underfed chickens, lots of mashed starches, some basic green vegetables. Their restaurants basically serve the same dishes just with higher quality meat and fresher veggies. The nicer places serve some British/American style cuisine, there are some Indian places too.

sorry, plantains, not yams

Looks good

Sweet and regular potatoes was more what I was referring too. Of course that isn't the main ingredient in every dish

Plantains not yams, but yeah it's good. Nothing wrong with fried everything.

>African food
>rice and insects

No thanks. sage.

No
>and neither will they

idk this exemple of fine african gastronomy dosent look all that good

I think 10 "no food" jokes is plenty.

In France they eat frog legs, in Africa they eat nog legs. If you're asking if I'd eat a negro, I'd have to pass on the grounds that they're too greasy.

CO

Sure, when it's time for Lent

>eating roadkill monkey burgers and getting ebola
No thanks

>celery
Not a chance

Jollof Rice is good. I've been meaning to try Boerewors.

I have tried Ethiopian food and thought it was very good, but Ethiopians are hardly typical Africans.

Bantu food looks disgusting and I doubt I'd ever eat it

Also black eye beans not bad tired it before

This is a politics board. All threads should be about politics.

I was at a friends party here in Ireland. He is Brazilian and his mother looks pretty white, and she and her Irish friends were making nice food, which was delicious, however unbenownkst to myself, one of his mothers friends was Nigerian and I did no see her in the kitchen, his mother handed me the plate of food, I took a slice and thought it was pretty good, I asked innocently ''who made this it's great'' and his mother pointed behind her to the ugliest black woman I ever saw, I literally puked all over my friends mother and made the black woman cry.

Why I got sick you ask? simple.
Niggers smell. I was sick for weeks afterwards, the smell and thought of my mouth coming into contact with food crafted by subhuman fingers made me sicker than a person suffering from radiation poisoning.

Gluten isnt starch you fucking idiot. Also a gluten free lifestyle is for complete losers and braindead followers or the 0.5%-1% of the population who have celiac disease.

Yikes. Best not to ask I guess. Ignorance is bliss?

>African food

North & Northeast Africa have decent food due to middle eastern influence and access to Mediterranean ingredients. Ethiopian, Moroccan, and Tunisian cuisine all use interesting spices and are very flavorful. You see a lot of overlap between Sicilian food and Tunisian food.

The rest of Africa (sub-saharan) food is very simple, relatively plain, and can mostly be disregarded. Fufu is terrible.

u mean this african food?

Better than Chinese food.

yeah ethiopian food is edible

i ate ethiopian food once at a banged up restaurant in hipster faggot gentrified area of washington dc. i paid american rates for third world food

its like bad quality indian food

its fuckin ethiopia i dont know what i expected

kek

is that from comet pizza

>wake me up inside starts playing

what does one do with a monkey head

african famine is politics.

Nigga you ain't never seen no temple of doom?

What the fuck.

I know that folks have claimed some of these photos are fake, but they sure look real. And I wouldn't be surprised to find that chinese eat fetus soup.

I've heard that white people can cook african food

Starving is appropriating African culture m8...
Apologize

DELET THIS

Ethiopians have food?

Fug

I can't tell what this dish is supposed to be

Africans do not have food, those retards can't even plant seeds.

Because it's gross

it's Mcshit explosion diahrrea

>filename

I love how they conveniently place the fork in it, so you know it's food and not puke

>deep fried ebola wing

if you're going to eat a baby, at least make it appetizing. you won't catch me boiling veal...

I did, I did some business with Guineans (cannot recommend it), and I was invited for dinner. Their chicken is good, because they use so-called 'hard chicken', which has more texture than western chicken, which is very soft. Their vegetables are a bit obscure and apparently require extreme boiling times to make it edible. All in all, it has a rather heavy, spicy taste (not spicy in the sense of hot, like with peppers or something, just a very heavy taste of various, obscure spices), but it wasn't bad at all. I could imagine that many people would dislike it though. It's a bit like indonesian, but without the spiciness and fresh notes, and a lot more salt. Everything is salt

Rice and insects sounds more like SEA.

This is an example of why racism is sometimes very stupid. Niggers have probably made food for you and you never knew dumbass. But because you're a supreme autist you have to make a scene and be a dick.

Fucking potatonigger.

why do so many gay dudes like ethiopian food

Probably because it tastes like semen

bet you think you're pretty small, huh?

I've had Ugandan food once. Food was fine, but there was no silverware, you had to eat everything with your hands. Which gets pretty gross when you're eating rice and stewed spinach.

3/10, would not do again.

I did today when I fasted.

Fuck I'm hungry for an African burger.

Fukkin saved

>t. Gordan Ramsey

This

Subtle

Ethiopian food is a legit 8/10.

I don't know but it's delicious and it makes you poop real fast. Maybe gay guys use it to clean out their anus before getting rammed.

Really?

If you've ever had gumbo or yams or okra or a whole lot of "American food" you've already had African food.

>"Wow, this new food only one Zimbabwean tribe knows of is way better than hot dogs!"
Said no one, ever.

This is an art piece.

not surprised you know the taste of semen, leaf

I ate at a so-called African food buffet at Disney world in Florida. Animal kingdom lodge. Called Boma. People raved about it but it was only okay. Golden Coral is better. They claimed it was African food but I can't imagine nigs making anything remotely like that and to be edible

It makes the food less tasty but easier to digest for everyone. I know gluten isn't starch but they tend to go hand in hand.

I am not a fan of eating air and mud cookies