There is no counter-argument to this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_toYr_Hcdo&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What makes taxation not theft
The law.
The law decides what is theft or not.

>Laws are not passed through consentual agreement between legislators and their consituency.
Go out and change something you cuck.

You benefit from your government everyday. Your taxes are the price you pay for it.

You can always fuck right on off to another country faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_toYr_Hcdo&t=1s

the law you fucking retard!

Whilst humans do not have the compassion or the enlightened self-interest to help another in their time of need, extra measures are needed to prevent these people from succumbing. The less ideal the people, the more prone to violence or violent cultures, the more callous they are to those with less, the more uncaring and heartless they are, the more the state becomes essentially.

In a world of ideal people, there is no need for a state. We have a state strictly because people are not ideal.

If you weren't charitable towards your friend whilst he was having a hard time, if you told him he was responsible and shouldn't expect any sympathy or understanding, you are strictly the problem. You are strictly why we need welfare.

This is the techno-anarchist manifesto. Good men don't need laws to be good, intelligent people don't need arguments to help the other. We could end the state by raising the standard of human.

So basically, the government is a gang that uses coercion to decide what we can and cannot do and ignores the law themselves.

Make no fucking mistake, kraut. Any government that allows an organization like the CIA to exist, has not legitimate authority to dictate the law, for that government exists outside of law and order itself.

Basically, fuck the government, and if they get uppity, shoot em.

I do not consent to laws and I do not consent to being imprisoned for breaking said laws

REEEEEEEEEEE MAGICAL FAIRY DUST LAWS AND PRISONS

I know this is bait but you should just kill yourself anyways

>If you weren't charitable towards your friend whilst he was having a hard time, if you told him he was responsible and shouldn't expect any sympathy or understanding, you are strictly the problem. You are strictly why we need welfare.

I wasn't in a position to help my fellow man, and I told him that he should re-evaluate the choices that might have put him in this predicament. Now, i'm forced at gun point to help even if i couldn't have to begin with.
WTF I LOVE WELFARE NOW!

Someone can't tell a debate about morals from a debate about the law. Sad!

Someone thinks namefagging on an anonymous image board isn't the gayest shit in existence. Sad!

false dichotomy. taxation is in fact theft, but it's morally defensible theft.

the social contract

What makes taxation not theft?
>what makes rent not theft?
>what makes tolls not theft?
>what makes eating to survive not theft?

Things that should be taxed:
>Roads
>Military Defense
Everything else shouldn't be taxed.

MUH ROADZ!!!!!!!!!
Explain why both couldn't be privatized.

>so basically the government is an organized body of individuals that decides what we can and cannot do

yes

if you use less shitty language though it sounds perfectly reasonable

you don't wana pay taxes?
don't use public roads
don't use public water
don't use electricity
don't use hospitals
don't ever use public property
don't ever call the police
don't ever call the fire department
don't ever call an ambulance
don't ever ask the military to protect you
relinquish all your rights and leave the country while you are at it and find a nice plot of land out in the middle of the fucking yukon and claim it as your own

then you don't have to pay taxes

I'll mow your lawn without asking you and charge you 40$.

You didn't consent? Too bad, you benefitted from my service so that's the price you pay.

It's not theft, it's payment for services and the bedrock of every contract you enter into. Without the government how would contracts between two parties be upheld?

Don't forget that the government alway has some origin in the populace wiöö

That's just idiotic. Theft is by definition an unjust taking, and injustice is by definition wrong and indefensible.

DAMN that's a good image

The tacit consent given by every citizen of a state on the grounds that they live in the state.

That's not me speaking, it's Locke

A gang whose leaders you elect, user...

You can just move? My house, my rules, right? Our country, our rules.

Half of what you listed isn't even paid for with taxes but is paid for with user fees. Leave and rejoin this conversation when you have some concept of how bills are paid babby.

The other half could be paid for with user fees too.

>that gif

Was he okay?

If it was due to his choices, then the best help for him actually might be the consequences. At the moment, there are plenty of skilled white men who are refused opportunities strictly due to their race and gender. This is an easy example for you to relate to, never forget to buy your NEET STEM graduate friend a drink, especially when you're more eager to buy a club Stacy a drink out of some fringe chance she'll fuck you.

It goes deeper, charity to those close to you is the libertarian alternative to welfare. If your sister or cousin is in an abusive relationship, don't leave her to be homeless or couch surf, offer her a room indefinitely. Likewise, if you're close to someone stuck in poverty who can't even afford a decent meal for their children, the only moral response is to invite them over for dinner as much as possible, especially if children are involved.

This should be personal, it should come from those around them towards those around them. I guarantee, there would be no need for high taxes in a society that gives charity freely, and not so to impersonal agencies who basically ship the money straight to African warlords, but to those you truly love.

We can end the state through becoming the alternative.

To rent and tolls, I can choose weither to use the rented object or road in question. Thus, consent.

Bodily functions are not persons and so what they force upon you (such as the need to eat) have no moral values and are thus irrelivent.

So you're telling them to go to the middle of Canada, which has all those things?

Military cannot be privatized because of conflict of interests.
Private military owned by Jew A and roads owned by Jew B
Jew B has interests in seperate military company owned by Jew C, and denies access by Jew A on Jew b's roads, thus denying service to Clients of Jew A.

Privatizing everything would be a logistical Jumble fuck, and would ultimately, create States again. States are Organic.

INB4 "States are not organic because they are enforced with a monopoly of force"

All forms of property are enforced with a monopoly of force. Dont blame your failure as a business owner or entrepeneur on taxes. Whether those taxes be TAXES or RENT or TOLLS you be paying them. Stop bitching

Just as a thought experiment, let's say there's no authority. A state of anarchy exists.
Now, a group of selfish narcissistic opportunists who suffer from delusions of grandeur and sociopathy decide to form up into a group.
We'll call this a "gang". The gang uses threats of violence to bilk wealth out of the non-sociopathic citizens, and to prevent those citizens from becoming uppity and disposing of this problem, this "gang" of people crafts this false puppet system designed to give the citizens the illusion they have a CHOICE in who bilks them out of their wealth. Furthermore, the bilkers devote a tiny percent of what they bilk out of the citizenry to providing "services"(exactly like a protection racket) to further keep the peace.
This system grows and grows. It becomes so massive and so much wealth comes into play that the narcissists with their massive egos begin infighting amongst themselves, trying to fuck each other over while bilking the people they lord over...

HELLO GOVERNMENT!
How are you today?
You literally cannot exist without taking by force. Businesses can exist. Farms can exist. Communities can exist. Without coercion.
But you cannot. So why do we keep you around? Because you use media to sow the seeds of fear and distrust, thereby causing strife which you then claim to be the answer to.
And you only get away with it because YOU control most of the education system, thereby keeping people dumb enough to not get rid of you.

>tacit consent

you tacitly consent to pay taxes by choosing to reside in a nation-state that requires you to pay taxes. If you dislike it leave.

Then vote for a different representative that will lower taxes.

all of what I listed is covered through federal funds in some way shape or form

in fact while I am at it I can actually just add the fact that you shouldn't use currency ever since any form of it, other than some shit crypto currency, is backed by a government and that government operates off of the taxes of its people

people that don't want to pay taxes are just idiots that don't realize just how dependent they are on the system

in face depending on what state you live in your whole existence might be subsidized by the federal government
>middle
its literally the far northwest and there is fuck all out there in the majority of it

you could find a nice patch out in the middle of nowhere that hasn't seen human interaction for possibly centuries if ever

You're free at any time to leave the country and go live under a rock somewhere.
By living in any modern country you are implicitly required to consent to taxation where applicable.

>I steal all the money in your wallet
>I let you live
>You benefited from it!!

>I steal all the money in your wallet
>I give you back penny
>YOU BENEFITED FROM IT!!
>So you better let me keep stealing from you or else I send armed police to throw you in prison!!

Where did I get the option to opt out?
>b-b-but schools and roads!!
What would life be without roads? We would all drive awesome off road trucks and monster truck tires for CHEAP since they would be mass produced. The reason off road trucks and tires are so expensive is because it's a niche. It's not mass produced in that there is much less demand compared to wimpy slick tires on regular commuter cars.

Public schools? They're a complete failure.

Me voting for an elected official.

refer to

Laws are changed every day you retard!

You consent by being in the country. You are free to move somewhere without taxes or go off the grid.

(((elect))) by importing hundreds of thousands of mongrel hordes?

kys muzzie loving faggot

Never signed any contract.

>Military cannot be privatized because of conflict of interests.
Too bad the politicians that decide where/who to buy weapons from are privatised.

By living in this country you technically consent to paying tax. You are relying on the safety and stability of your country's fiat currency. You could technically avoid it by setting up your own non-fiat currency or by using some arbitrary measure that you can't be taxed on. Cryptocurrencies would solve the problem but having no tax payers would leave a country in a mess.

In our country we have a representative government, so if we wanted no taxation we'd all vote for the guy that said he wasn't going to tax us. Now there are certain people that don't want to pay taxes, well they don't have to be a part of our society, they're welcome to go to Mexico.

your parents did actually
when they filled out your birth certificate and made you a legal citizen of whatever country you belong to

blame them for not being crazy libertarian fucks but you signed the contract

>missing the point that fucking hard

No I don't. Governments claim all the land on the planet, and yet you say that I choose to live on one of their claims. I cannot do otherwise, and so there is no consent.

Still didn't sign any contract when I became an adult, you stupid cock.

>Hurrr Durr muh Roads!
>Duuuhhh my Keynesian prof said dis and used his own material to back it up! checkmate!
>Free Markets are waaaayyyyciist and I don't understand them

Typical dopey content Canadian left-leaning idiot. Keep loving Mommy and Daddy government, praying you (((elect))) someone decent while they import hundreds of thousands from south asia and the middle east. I'm sure they'll even let you smoke the herbal jew if you're a good enough goy and vote right!

Weak argument, weak mind.

she's hot DESU

by living in the country that you pay taxes to, your consent is implied
if you dont like paying taxes, move

Except the Jewish globalist empire is spreading all across the globe.
Every country should have some lands for people not willing to be part of this shitshow and once you turn 18, you either consent to taxes or get shipped into the goulag, I mean, reservation.

Consent is an arbitrary social construct

She's 12, calm down Ahmed.

If you want to pay no taxes, move to a 3rd world shithole with no infrastucture or clean water, neet.

You don't need to sign a contract about the law of your country

Make a counter argument. Why wouldn't the market create a sufficient amount of roads and charge an adequate price to use them?

I like not getting robbed, beaten,and enslaved while trying to walk to work.

doesn't matter
your parents as legal guardians singed you into citizenship and now by the laws of whatever country you are in you are bound to their laws
you could renounce your citizenship and then refuse to pay taxes
but then they will just use the law of force to arrest you for living in their country without paying the toll

so then you need some kind of protection, like a bodyguard, at which point they will send more officers
so then you need an army
at which point maybe you won't have to pay them but whoever has the bigger army probably wins
then you will need some way to pay this army so you will probably have the people that they protect pay you to help suppor...oh shit

so Detroit? The Government did so well there...

Might actually be an argument if taxes didn't actually take all the money from your wallet, fucking sperg. Go move to a rock where there isn't taxes, or lobby the gov't to change it instead of whining on a Mongolian Bellybutton Lint Collectors's board

There's only one piece of land on earth not stolen by a nation-state.
And people are still forbidden from living on it.

It's called Antarctica.

Also, people who wish to live under government are their own worst enemy.
They choose to suffer the cause of their woes for bits of scrap that provide a basic level of comfort, while selling their souls and selves out like a bunch of fucking sluts.

Kinda funny to watch it go down from the outside.

taxes, like noblisse oblige, are the price you pay for exclusive use of what used to be the commons. this shit was sorted out thousands of years ago

now stooged for the ultra wealthy want to roll back to max stirnerian caveman times cause they think they're on the cusp of finally being able to kill off the poor between technology and having wealth to rival that of nations. and they've the support of thousands of drooling randian morons who think that they won't also be euthanized by the 99.9999% for the sake of security and resource availability

So your only argument is the threat of violence?

Seems like you picked the right side...

How do you know who to charge? Set up toll booths every mile?

Ayn Rand not leaving her social security checks uncashed

thats kinda how law works

we have governments to pass lwas to act as a standin for force but when people refuse to obey those laws we resort to the law of bigger armies

this is how humanity has worked since the dawn of time
how is this hard to understand?

Not going to actually put effort into making an argument against someone that got so triggered by an ancap meme.

Detroit has clean water, schools and roads, dumbass. I guess you live tax free in Canada? Fuck off to afghanistan if you don't want to pay taxes, lazy leaf.

I'm not even an ancap or libertarian. I just believe it's dumb as fuck being born de facto sign us up in this shitty social contract.

People are not good by nature, if murder was legal the roads would be littered with body's.
Humans NEED society if they want to function on a level higher than packs.

M I G H T
M A K E S
R I G H T

Yes and police prevent that (whoops look at the fucking crime statistics). Police hardly prevent crimes, they only investigate and prosecute after the fact. Whatever happened to being a man and protecting YOURSELF.

Don't like being robbed? Defend yourself with a gun. Scared of guns? Hire security with your money (that would have gone towards taxes). At least you can hold your security accountable when they don't protect you, you can fire them. Cops nowadays will beat you and shoot you if you look at them the wrong way, AND GET AWAY WITH IT.

rights and duty.
no rights no duty
no duty no rights
>as soon people get rights they become divine given
>people before you earned it

They have toll booths that charge you by the KM here can't imagine it would be that difficult to conceive something similar...

Actually the enforcement of law is based on a social contract (One of the few things Rousseau was 100% right on) and if the people's will fails to support it...well that's when rebellions or much worse will occur (which is what we're about to see I fear).

Why bother living in the equivalent of a human zoo? Convenience?

STILL NOT AN ARGUMENT.

See, it's shit like this that makes me consider if people should even be born into a society at all, or if they should have to apply and agree on the terms of living in a society.

I fucking HATE it when I get robbed and the thief uses the money to build my roads, send my children to school and protect me from foreign invaders =[

Ancap argument is correct but autistic
Hoppe is the most red-pilled

It's fucking outdated.
Time to evolve you loser. You're better than that, aren't you?

>hurr durr let's stay locked into an old-fashioned animalistic primitive system because SCARY THINGS 'n shit
Lemme tell you, the people who you "elect" to lord over you? They generally do not live under your system, unless they're dogooders like Ron Paul. And notice all the actual dogooders themselves want government as small and minimal as possible, for even they know it's actually all a scam.
Every fucking psychopathic shithead you elect to fuck you in the ass wants government bigger, stronger, and more violent.

You're being slapped in the face so hard by your own undoing and yet you don't even know it because your fear of THINGS/PEOPLE has your attention.
The folks in control know human psychology well and play it to maximum effect.

how can you steal something no one owns?

Why is murder necessarily wrong? Maybe some people deserve the ultimate punishment and maybe society as a whole, not 300 elites in a swamp town, should decide who serves it. They do need society, they DON'T need violent governments.

You live in Montreal, don't you? That would explain your suckling government teat demeanor.

>if murder was legal the roads would be littered with body's.

When monks in Ireland moved to isolated islands off the main island to make retreats they did not have any law around and strange enough I never heard of them hacking each other

Amazing how statists on the one hand will say "you cannot have an anarchy based society, people are evil and will go around murdering everyone and gangs will form to create mafias!" and then in the same breath say that those same people should be entrusted to create monopolies of power

Taxation how? Income tax?
If at the end of the year, you get hosed and allow them to take your money, you're stupid enough for it to be allowed.
You sign your consent to Taxation on April 15th.

lol. better pay that security well!

not that I think you're among the incredibly tiny handful of people who actually have a snowball's chance in hell of surviving in a post national, post tax world, but I'm confident that the ultra wealthy won't. because they're fucking junkies. too much is never enough. the day will come they'll resent having to provide for the room, board, pensions and reproductive opportunities of the peons they depend upon. and that's when it will occur to those armed and trained peons that the org chart could use a little restructuring

He's assuming that the destruction of authoritarian, violent, coercive govenrment would mean complete lawless anarchy and the breakdown of society. THAT'S how good (((their))) propaganda can be.

taxation is a hack, but a logical one.

see, the state is supposed to take your taxes and give you security through police, military, laws, etc.

this protects your house, money, and life.

the "problem" cums from the fact, it is illegal to not pay your taxes. why? easy, because a government is supposed to to keep order, and if you could choose to pay taxes or not, that would be anarchy, as they must be funded to enforce the law.

they cannot allow you to just simply opt out of the civilization because if anyone could do that it would be too difficult to have any form of order. its as simple as that. enough people are complacent or actually want and are willing to pay into the system, that your not allowed to not pay your fair share into it.

Taxation is you paying into making sure the system exists, but you cannot opt out of the systems rule, because the systems purpose is order and not forcing people into the system would cause chaos. you cannot have a civilization without a threat of violence, without someone being able to tell someone else what they can and cannot do. people already abuse the system to help themselves at the expense of others, the law and government makes sure this isnt them being able to get away with actually shooting you and taking your shit(in theory at least.)

Taxation isnt theft, its you paying into the system that keeps order and civilization afloat, or at least is supposed to. in the end, you do have a choice. you can find a country with a system you like better, or you can head for the biggest chunk of isolated woods you can find and not take part in the system. you cannot however, remain in the system and expect all the benefits and none of the drawbacks, such as taxes.

>monks
there's why

Taxation pays for public services like roads, parks, law enforcement, and defense. Not to mention western education that ensures we don't think infant rape cures AIDS.

WHEN CAN I TAKE THE REST OF YOUR MONEY YOU DIDN"T PAY TO TAXES AND GIVE YOU A COOKIE IN EXCHANGE FOR IT? YOU LIKE COOKIES RIGHT? I"LL TAKE 10K FOR THAT COOKIE AND NO YOU DON"T HAVE A CHOICE! SEE THIS GUN IN MY HAND? GET USED TO IT, SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!

Your citizenship makes taxation not theft. If you don't want to pay taxes, then get out of the country. It's 100% your choice.

they should really make it voluntary
then whoever donated to make some railway, a bench, some garden or some building will have a say in all things about it and have their name etched on some stone inside or around it

I think that would fix many "problems"

>So basically, the government is a gang that uses coercion to decide what we can and cannot do and ignores the law themselves.
Yeah, they also protect you and are made up of people with similar values and interests.