youtube.com/watch?v=VL7XS_8qgXM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Islamville,_South_Carolina
youtube.com/watch?v=aB88-IQDKZE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

song of the day:
youtube.com/watch?v=yKih6b7IssA

general of the day is mr. jeb stuart

Fuck off, traitor.
Not because of the civil war, but because you brought a bunch of niggers here.

we had them under control, it was your people who freed them.

ok :(

why couldn't you just pick your own cotton?

>betray country
>lose war
>wear hipster beards

>things to be proud of
Can you actually name any, though?

Continue eating dick, nu-frogs.

Are we welcome?

we betrayed nothing, we fought for freedom. the north was the vessel of the jewish elite, my friend.

Cheerleaders

>Canadian education

Why'd you have to fucking kill a bunch of white people to set them free? Why couldn't you let us peacefully leave?

Dumb fuck.

I just want to let you guys know that West Virginia is a Northern State where I live in Fairmont WV. It doesn't become the south until Summersville. We honestly hate southern West Virginians here as they are stupid nigger lovers.

>we betrayed nothing
Except the country you rebelled against and lost a war to.

came to post this.

you mean the union of states that we voluntarily joined and had every right to leave?

You should have returned them instead of leaving a fucking time bomb.

Your post contains racist imagery, sweetie. Please delete it.

Thanks for being tolerant and inclusive :)

>tfw born in the North, but moved to Alabama during elementary school

Ozarks checking in
All my neighbors are thirsty for the blood of politicians

I mean the democratically-elected Republic that didn't do what you, personally, wanted.

>majority votes
>but I didn't win! That's tyranny!
That's democracy, faggot. Here are the correct steps to fix it:
1. Don't be such a little bitch
2. Suck it up
3. Deal

Are there any attempts of new seccessionism? Are their regional parties or anything like that? I personally like the whole dixie aesthetic and idea of it being independent and can symphathize with wanting to uphold regional identity over national identity.

THIS

WE /SUCCESSION/ NOW BOYS

youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc

Not really. Most of the south exists solely because they live off farm subsidies that they leach off the taxes paid by blue stats.

Who is that famous neo-nazi who got punchedd, recently? Turns out his money comes from, guess what? Cotton subsidies. He's a welfare recipient.

have you every picked cotton in the summer before?

*blocks your path

Why no Brits? They were the greatest ally during the War of Northern Aggression.

The modal southern yokel is a leech that considers everybody else a leech, and himself a true hardworking American patriot, and loves to see other leeches have their gibs taken away.

Southern California reporting in. Yeehaw

Nigger, you're a Yankee.

The Confederates were their day's equivalent of stormfags. They sperged out and attacked the Union for no fucking reason and it cost them their republic.

>blue states being in any position of complaining about subsidies
If they wouldn't want redistribution and a controlled economy they wouldn't vote blue tbqhwyf

This is true. It is best exemplified by the
>Keep your government hands off my medicare
folks.

>for no reason
tariffs
free soil
ending the balance of power
internal improvements only in the North
destroying states rights

Yeah no reason at all...

Blue states don't complain about subsidies, actually. Blue states are the ones who pay them. Red states collect them, and bitch about it.

something something fort sumter something something bushwhackers

>we had them under control, it was your people who freed them.
No, you kept freeing and sending them to us. That is why we passed a law saying a slave master can't free his slaves.
Why couldn't you just castrate them like they did in the ME?

>Ship a bunch of niggers to the country so you can run your shitty cotton farms without having to pay any of your White countrymen an honest wage
>As the nation expands, try to declare as much of it as possible fair game for your self-absorbed textile Jewry, so you can ensure that America will forever be a nigger-infested agrarian backwater instead of an industrial superpower
>Start a rebellion over it. Lose.
>Turns out you let your fucking farm equipment get married in your churches and breed like rats so that you wouldn't have to buy more, instead of just castrating them and keeping them in fucking line like everyone else
>America either had to commit itself to orchestrating large-scale genocide during postwar reconstruction, or risk being stuck with the jigaboos forever
>Primary legacy into the present consists of constitutional violations and incest

Fucking traitors. You lost.

Holy shit, the amount of anti-white shills here are incredible. Nu/pol/ be damned.

>War of Northern Aggression
War of the south getting uppity*

The War of Northern Aggression AKA Mr. Lincoln's War could have been easily prevented if corrupt, carpetbagger Republican Yankee propagandists let the South lower its export tariffs and not supplied Ft. Sumter to have the South fire the first shot.

>4/5 casualties were Yankees.
>Slaves had early form of workman's comp when they got too old to work.
>Vicksburg, MD wouldn't celebrate Independence Day for nearly a century until 1944 because Grant shelled it to oblivion.
>Irish immigrants hung blacks in the streets of NYC because they were drafted into a war they didn't ask for.
>Northern businessman would work your child for 5 cents a day at 14 hour shifts and kick them out on the streets if they lost their pinky, but muh slaves.
>Rape of the South, Reconstruction and Andrew Johnson ruined the South for generations, hence the fervor surrounding the War to this day.
>CSA developed trench warfare, the H.L. Hunley was the first submarine, guerilla warfare refined, put America on the map due to the scale of the bloviated, mess of a war.
>But we're the uneducated traitors/invaders.

are you retarded?

we would have won if the british had intervened but they chose not to, partly because they didnt need our cotton anymore, but also partly because of abolitionist sentiment

they are scum

I thought we were friends :(

Antebellum Class Structure

Didn't the British consider helping the Confederacy in order to further dissolve the Union?

>year 1860
>Lincoln wins.
>Democrats rile Southerns up. He will not divide us.
>Southers go autistic, "Not my president!"
>attack fort Sumter in a sneak unprovoked attack like cowards.
>Try to attack the North.
>North promises you and sends you treaties saying you can keep the slaves just joing the union and end this.
>Keep acting like SJW.
>Northerns have enough and beat your shit in.
>We dindu nuffing. Sherman and Grant are evil, they shot at us for no reason.
>keep saying it was the North that started it and play the victim, "The war of Northern aggression".
Southerns were the niggers in the civil war.

see

They betrayed nothing.

"When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another. That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor."

Sound familiar ?

Son of the Confederacy here (NC)
I am more into it for the antifederalism than the racism. If a black person is intelligent, hard working and believes in a decentralized government where states are mostly autonomous then he can be my friend and compatriot

Have you ever picked tobacco in the summer, before ?

sweetie your version of history is completely incorrect

>leave the union, which was our right to do
>yankees don't leave our land
>attack
>everyone freaks out
>lincoln aka chief nigger turns it into a slavery thing
>north wins, barely
>change all history books forever to downplay northern aggression and play up slavery aspect even though that was never the main focus of the war

What about north englanders? We're kind of the rednecks of England except we don't have guns :(

mfw I want a gun but can't even have a knife to play stab the paki.

If the South didn't join up when Lincoln offered to keep slavery, maybe the war wasn't about slavery exclusively.

Really got my almonds activated...

Scots and Irish are the confederates of the UK English fuck off

you mean crackers thinking they were royalty

>partly because they didnt need our cotton anymore
They had some saved up. They still build ships for you, traitors. Most famously, the CSS Alabama. They couldn't send you troops, that would be a declaration of war on their biggest supplier (The North traded with them, too. And unlike you, we actually traded other stuff besides textile).

youtube.com/watch?v=C_ksYL26lZE
CSA best SA

You got to remember, prior to 1865, the States, were considered individually. They might as well have been separate countries.

I support modern day southern nationalists, anyone who says otherwise is an anti white shill.

>tfw from Pennsylvania
>Yankees consider me a dixie
>Dixies consider me a yank
My only solace is stealing an Amish family's harvesy

North East Tennessee checking in. The northern sympathizers who lived round these parts are burning in hell for their betrayal.

they had india and stockpiles, didn't need our cotton. and also didnt wanna piss off the (((North)))

we are agreeing, im confused as to your point.

Scottish and Irish are cucks
Sup Forums is an abolitionist board

Well, are there any groups thinking of that as bad either? Any really strongly anti unification movements? Do the states have enough regional identity to ever think of something like that?

>not welcome:
british
yankees

what about slavs?
scientifically proven 0% negroid, even if 1 or 2 out of every 100,000 or so might be a little slant eyed

sure the Rus Empire supported the Union during the war, but the nobility/shot callers have always been at least 50% Germans anyway, and politricks is a fucked up business, its all about money

can a blue collar slav find peace and comfort in the warm Texan sunset, or a sticky Louisiana swamp?

The Brits didn't intervene because their hands were tied. A country that had eliminated slavery joining a war "about slavery"(because Lincoln made it that) was not even remotely a good idea. They still would have liked not having ridiculous tariffs which the North imposed on the South.

Lincoln is the one who betrayed the constitution. It was never meant to be a federation of states that coul never leaver without war.

Can haz be south too?

They fired the first shot st Sumter because they peacefully seperated from the union, Lincoln (who was a homosexual) raised an army of invasion, occupied a fort in sovereign territory. The first shot was fired, when the union sent a supply ship to the fort, that the CSA considered an act of war.

each state voluntarily joined the union and had every right to leave the union whenever they wanted to

abraham lincoln, aka chief nigger, disagreed

Wannabe reb just here to hang

Dixie ethno-state when?

nothern texan checking in. god bless good ol' dixie land.

i mean we agree in the end that the british didn't join, which was my point. there were obviously a multitude of reasons.

i'm from dallas lad. keep the good fight going.

>it's another American who doesn't realise half of Scotland are the biggest cucks outside of Sweden

You can carry a

youtube.com/watch?v=VL7XS_8qgXM

Soon Brother

Yeah but I don't blame them or think they were remotely the enemy. They really couldn't have done anything after the Emancipation Proclamation

>implying the war wasn't about slavery
>the economy!
Yes, the slave-run economy
>states rights
to own slaves

the south is traditionally scots-irish and english, hence our general liking of scotland.

shame they've fallen so far.

What the fuck did you morons think was going to happen when you attacked and captured a union fort?
Also, lol at the north winning barely. Robert Lee surrendered because he knew the South had no chances to win. You had a good start, but once supply lines were set, your days were numbered. The North was a lot more richer, a lot more advanced, better equipped, better supplied, had the moral high ground to the rest of the world (Lincoln making it about slavery), and more troops. The North didn't even need to send a single soldier to win. Operation Anaconda would have ended you without us doing anything, but we were in a hurry and we were a bit overconfident at the beginning. You faggots put up a better fight than anticipated (Thanks mostly to better commanders).

The Supreme Court never tried Jeff Davis for treason, because they knew they didn't have a case! Instead, the imprisoned him for two years without charges.

>British Immigrant
>Union Jack tattoo
>Live in Texas
>Come And Take It tattoo
>Carry a gun daily
>Voted Trump
>Would fight to the death to defend America

Can I come in or not? Can't I be both a RedCoat and a RedNeck?

What are tariffs and internal improvements? Slavery was a flashpoint issue, and seeing as Lincoln said in his inaugural address that he wanted to maintain the institution of slavery, I think it is reasonable to doubt that the war was about slavery.

What if I'm loyal to the confederacy?

>inbred hicks taking pride in being losers
>get butthurt when you remind them they lost

lovin
every
laugh

I'm pissed off at South Carolinians. I thought you were supposed to be based.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Islamville,_South_Carolina

Explain yourselves faggots.

i think it's much closer than you seem to think. if gettysburg had swung the other way, i think both sides would have soon agreed to a peace and the confederacy would have lived.

but this is all just making up history at this point, who knows what would have happened. my point is that the war wasn't as one sided as it is taught currently, despite the north's vast (((economic))) advantages

youtube.com/watch?v=aB88-IQDKZE

not an argument

you're good in my books lad, as long as you don't live in austin or houston.

>niggers can't even afford a decent cap
>had to go over it multiple times
>couldn't even line it up

Typical niggers