Isnt this kek stuff dangerous?

Isnt this kek stuff dangerous?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/03/23/pope-francis-europe-migrant-crisis-is-greatest-tragedy-since-world-war-ii/
ascensionhelp.com/blog/2012/01/31/never-call-them-archons/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a gift.

Yes be a good goy and praise moloch for eternal salvation

You tell me

thas the fun of it my g

the thrill of getting all the same numerals is something that cannot be explained

Fuck off Francis
also RARE

SHIATTT, NICE FLAG

REMEMBER, FROGS AND SPIDERS ARE BEST FRIENDS!!!!

Hi God

Your numerals are WEAK

some people say so, but they never clarify why. what's going to actually happen? will literal demons eat my soul? can you show me how you know? did you read it in some church book? It's all bullshit unless you give ME the knowledge so I can understand for myself. Show me that magic works, show me that how we're using it is dangerous, then i'll believe you.

Yeah but it's the only thing i have in my life

this

KEK is the only form of 'magic' that I've seen proven REAL. Like, tangible real.

God? Never once.

PRAISE KEK. SHADILAY!

Yes, he's a god of chaos and primordial darkness, not good and justice. He may have helped us defeat Clinton, but any benefit is merely a byproduct of producing chaos in the New World Order. He's neither good nor evil, and we should be wary.

It is indeed very dangerous, oh enlightened user. We should all stay under our bed, with sheets over our eyes for safety.

Yes, safety good. Leave the professionals and authorities to handle the dangerous stuff.

The real question is why Chase Stone chose a buttplug as a logo.

Only if you don't believe.

Kek and Keket in some aspects also represent night and day, and were called "raiser up of the light" and the "raiser up of the night", respectively.

His darkness is not the darkness of evil, but the darkness of the night

There is no description of a fight between evil and good relating the 8 primordial gods

Proxy nigger

Yes it turns you into a redditor.

probably

Hi francis.

Why are you so fucking bluepilled?

Exactly, he's a god of change. That can be for good or ill, really. Definitely not something to take lightly

>hes here

Is Thoth safe?

KEK
E
K

Kek

yeah i haven't gotten blessed in quite a while

Heqet

Francis is long gone my child

Recenlty he suprised me

“Yes, every country has the right to control its borders, who comes and who goes,” Francis said in a lengthy interview in January, “and those countries at risk —from terrorism or such things— have even more right to control them more.”

In that same interview, the Pope also underscored the problem of integration, that is, the possibility of successfully assimilating immigrants into the existing culture.

“Where there is no integration,” Francis said, immigrants become “ghettoized,” and do not become part of the culture of their host country.

breitbart.com/london/2017/03/23/pope-francis-europe-migrant-crisis-is-greatest-tragedy-since-world-war-ii/

Go to bed, Pope Francis.

Fuck is this artwork OP? And how the fuck did you get Vatican City in here?

Kek brings the day and brings the night
Heqet, the one with the hyerogliph with the MEME MAGIC, is the god of fertility

Woment used heqet symbols dyring labor works

Kek and Keket in some aspects also represent night and day, and were called "raiser up of the light" and the "raiser up of the night", respectively.[

Kek is dangerous to Moloch and the other Archons.

At the end of the day all we did was resurrect a forgotten God. Its will is that of its believers but regardless of the outcome its still only a meme.

Meanwhile in Rome:
>UNITE OR DIE
UNITE OR DIE
>UNITE OR DIE
UNITE OR DIE

Unite or die motherfuckers!

PRAISE KEK AND NEITH

Lie, Sup Forums used TWO egyptian gods to create it's mythus

KEK and HEQET

Both related to frogs

The second is related with the well known hieroglyph of meme magic

Sup Forums never related any meaningful meme with KEK hieroglyph at ALL

Yes, Kek is a demon, those who unironically worship him are deceived, those who do it ironically are naive.

where did he go?

:3

>Is Thoth safe?

You want to make progress in the world and spiritually? And you want to make big gains especially in short times? Be ready to take some risks.

All these pussy talks of safety. Ptah.

what the shit

SNAKE = SATAN
PRAISE

Medjed is the Smiter.

He fires laser beams from his eyes and can fly.

its from MTG the nnew set amonkhet

PLEASE WIZARDS PRINT SOME FUCKING REMOVAL FOR THIS STALE ASS STANDARD FORMAT YOU HELPED CREATE.

WHAT FUCKING GOD IS THIS?

A GHOST? KKK DRESSING MAN? A GOOMBA?

You know Muhammad prophesied that the muslims would conquer Constantinople, then the old rome.

Fucking Idiot Europeans

Probably, but we know where Moloch and Baphomet would take us. In the absence of Christ's return, Kek will at least hold back the demons for shits and giggles.
For now, Kek is an ally.

KEKism is even showing up in TV shows now.

no its larping

Gondola.

only if you're a kike, CIA nigger, pedo, faggot

Stop being communists

Close

You shouldn't ask whether its dangerous or not, you should ask if its fun :^)

COOOOOKIE

What did my old Prime Minister mean by this ?

Can somebody shoop pic related with pepe's head?

David Icke refers to demon like entities as Archons who live in a different wave length of reality that we cannot perceive.

What I cannot discern is if Kek is an Archon creature. Are all Archons bad? Are some friendly like Angels?

Do we have any allies in this war?

Kek is basically playing with fire.. but at this point, we've got nothing else but to fight fire with fire.

>Isnt this kek stuff dangerous?
4U

How do you know kek is anything real? He is not that important on the egyptian mythos, he is part of the cosmogony, but he don't represent a virtue, or something

If you beleive in kek, you must also believe in the rest of the egyptian pantheon

Nut, Atum, Ra, Seth...

Magic is fucking SJW today

PRAISE KEK, BITCH

ARE WE BRINGING THE Sup Forums PANTHEON TOGETHER?

Im so glad I got to visit europe before all this shit happened. The air was nice and dry, the people were pretentious and the goods were expensive, yet I think I really enjoyed it for the scenery. Something I probably cant say today anymore.

W I T N E S S E D
I
T
N
E
S
S
E
D

SHADILAY

"And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. Reveletion 16:13

taking risks is a part of growing stronger

There is an user that posts from a Cambodian flag from time to time with somewhat cryptic insight about the human hive mind.

I think the basic gestalt about Kek is that WE are Kek.

Going along with the gnostic beliefs that there truly is a dark presence around us, we might be able to fight back.

Found this webpage, take a look. Last posts were in 2013, but the tone seems so relevant to what's happening currently.

ascensionhelp.com/blog/2012/01/31/never-call-them-archons/

only if you're a pedophile KEK

>kek is influencing all of reality at this point.

It's not dangerous there is no such thing as Kek. Come on don't be silly user.

This isn't kek.

And it is dangerous.

3 unclean spirits as fuck, dirty as low beast like frogs or 3 spirits that looked like frogs

In case this basketball reference is lost on you new friends, tcu is the horned frogs and Virginia is the spiders. Tcu won and their scores were a palindrome. Both teams won 22 games this year.
>captcha: veterans lens

The Egyptian pantheon was quite fluid across dynasties. Who was on top was mainly political. At different ages in history the head god was:
>Ra
>Amun
>Amun-Ra
>Ra-Horakhty (Ra + Horus)
>Zeus Ammon (Zeus + Amun)
>Isis
And now Kek.

You won't know dangerous until you've met Dogman.

this

No, it gets results. Old gods are surprisingly fun to give praise to.

this

Go to bed and repent for not having declared a crusade already Francisco!

rawling numbers for damnation reprint...
oh wait.

If I'd been in Rome, that would have been replaced with "DEUS VULT" in a heartbeat

What is there left to hype for?

Is an ancient batrachian Chaos deity from the forgotten dawn of civilization that was inadvertently awoken by neo-Nazis on a Sri Lankan stenography board dangerous?

Well, depending on whether or not it's legit...nah, probably not. Go fucking wild. Praise Kek.

Yes. You can't control chaos.Chaos controls us.

How do you think Kek communicates with humans?

Probably, but I don't care.

Digits and dreams

The internet and dreams.

Yes, dangerous for Clintons, regressives, femnies, SJWs,..

Kekistani are safe

Shadilay Praise Kek

Kek inhabits superior dimensions where all is immaterial.

i dunno, at this point i just want to watch the world burn

He stream buffers of autism directly into our minds

This makes the cogs of chaos of reality move on the direction that he wants, and little coincidences with huge future consesquences happen

He commands the chaos effect with his will

Old gods coming through.

I would propose that if we agree that there is some sort of being communicating with us that we find a better way to communicate, rather a more direct channel.

Hear me out, because if we're going down the rabbit hole of frog gods then we need to keep an open mind.

1. To those who are "kekists" I unironically suggest a bit of meditation and trying to "feel" a connection to Kek
2. We should also be trying to expand our hive mind / subconscious through meditation.

A lot of what we do by Kek posting is likely a way of channeling energy. There are many who believe humans have a hidden energy that we have forgotten how to harness. Let's try to regain control of our psychic ability and use it to destroy the scum that has plagued our world.

Believe Kek is real, but believe you have immense power as well. Together we will win.

There is only one god, and his son, Jesus

Stop taking this shit seriously