Should citizens have access on firearms?

Should citizens have access on firearms?

No. that's why we have police.

SHALL

NOT

Access? Citizen firearm ownership and proficiency ought to be _mandated_

BE

ABRIDGED

INFRINGED

BE

pls gib

>the Constitution is a perfect document
I fucking hate you people. We have shit tier amendments that need to go. 14th amendment is absolutely disgusting.

should i get an ar-15 or an ak?

Both.

Does it really matter what soembody on Sup Forums says? You're going to buy what you prefer regardless what some user thinks.

>everything after the 10th amendment needs to go

Fixed that for you. The original 10 are flawless.

sauce

ALL Citizens have to access EXCELLENT AMMO.

Don't make the mistake of buying an AK. Even the expensive ones are sloppier than a mid range AR and they don't make good accurate shooters by design. The AR is a far better rifle in almost every conceivable way.

If you don't have access to a firearm you aren't really a citizen.

Yes. Who will defend the country if the government fails? Who will defend the country if we are invaded? It is your duty to defend your homeland.

I wish NZ people had the ability to own guns without a license the new world order will be moved here after they start activating Fema camps and unleashing jihad everywhere

AR-15. AK bullets would be harder to find if shit goes down.

Mine. I was trying tracer rounds.

the original and the first 10 amendments are inspired by God

A government should be only allowed to govern by consent of the people. Firearms ensure we have a means to revoke our consent.

yes

>Should citizens have access on firearms?

CITIZENS already do. Subjects, not so much.

>SHALL
>NOT
>BE
>INFRINGED

Always remember that the Second Amendments protects the First.

This.

A dictatorship cannot take hold of an nonconsenting armed population.

Well said

>air rifle

>lever .22lr

>12ga fudd gun with multichoke

>bolt action deer rifle

>bolt action deer rifle

>single action revolver

Quite the arsenal. If it was 1920.

lol nice airsoft gun

I like the AR because it's more modular and easier to transport inconspicuously since it breaks into two peices. Also parts and ammo are everywhere in the states, after Sandy Hook was the only time in recent memory where ammo was hard to get. Can't go wrong with either though, but my AK is more for fun while my AR is my actual defense weapon I train with.

probably like

>He used his own Finnish M-28 rifle

AR-10. bigger and meaner, and the extra weight won't matter because youre just lugging it around the range

quads say both

this.

ownership, proficiency training, and frequent exercise thereof should be required to be a citizen.

Yes we should, one of the shittiest parts of this country is no right to defend yourself and no access to firearms.

Relying on an incompetent police force and government to defend you is a recipe for disaster.

The 2ND amendment is the greatest thing you burgers have. I can't wait till I get my green card.

I want one so freaking bad

calm down, Muhammad.

I'm not a immigrant nor a refugee but judding your flag its quite hard to judge between mexican afro arab or asian sorry.

Judging*

Every freeman and citizen who intends to remain as such should go about armed and trained in arms.

it's a must

yes, and while i love our constitution it has nothing to do with that, the thing people seem to forget is, there had to be reasons to put it in in the first place.

How are you not in jail for browsing Sup Forums?

Police to.......keep us safe?

Yes

sage bc slide thread

Because if there is somenthing less i don't care about non germanics it would be the ((hate)) speech laws of this country

((((((hate))))))

No

Don't be a cunt. Conscientious objectors like the Quakers helped build this country. Its the responsibility of free men with arms to protect those who choose peace as much as those who are unable to choose war.

Its not enough to be strong, our strength needs a purpose.