Sacramento Happening Tomorrow

Huge 500-1000 person Trump rally, Sacramento CA. 12 PM PST / 3 PM EST / 19:00 UK
Same location as the Battle of Sacramento - capital grounds. It might be peaceful, might not be. There should be live streams.

zuckbook.com/events/1402303079820130/

Other urls found in this thread:

magamarch.org/where.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wHCFtp2aDZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=w4wrCf41acU
youtube.com/watch?v=AU6HqXFLmXw
youtu.be/7N4eAjepu4s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
youtube.com/watch?v=m3K6_2BKbKc
youtube.com/watch?v=NKFAKbYeRfU&list=PL69mE3B82uHcFoebmfxzzkgUNu3aWCv8a
youtube.com/watch?v=uVRUhwPa1So
itsgoingdown.org/philadelphia-325-disruptmaga/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bikers for Trump is supposed to be there.

>7 battles confirmed so far

Are the Sacramento Spartans (GSS) coming?

If anyone can contact Matt Heimbach tell him to get them down there.

Nice try hacker

I don't see why they wouldn't. They encouraged people not to bring weapons (due to the size), but who knows. Could be some brawling.

Is Heimbach even in california?

Are you kidding? Can't link facebook here, so link something random.

Looks like location changed.

More than that.
magamarch.org/where.html

WHY CAN'T HE PASS A DUMB HEALTHCARE BILL. ARE ALL WHITES THIS INCOMPETENT? LMAO

Ohhhhh why didn't you say so. I don't use Facebook so I don't know this stuff. I'm anti Jew

Has it begun?

You can't link facebook here faggot, just change the 'z' with 'f'.

Godspeed philly bros

Is there one in Phoenix?

Yes see

hmmm

My birthday is tomorrow. Lets hope the great global civil war begins tomorrow... That would be a great birthday present

relevant chant-writing thread
plz contribute or provide feedback

/ourguy/ in teal throwing hands again that antifa.

It depends if antifa wants to pick a fight with a peaceful family friendly march.

As if that is in doubt.

we need more of that. You got two weapons with you at all times if you know how to use them.

fat guy on the right got beat up in the first battle of Berkeley

his name is Eddie Brock

youtube.com/watch?v=wHCFtp2aDZQ

No he's in West Virginia (He's going to Kentucky in April for a big event) but he has contacts.

I just found out that the Sacramento Spartans are organizing the event lmao.

his name is Eddie Brock

youtube.com/watch?v=w4wrCf41acU

Yeah hes one of those "dont fight back itll make us look bad" faggots. Hopefully he changed his mind after that.

well he was outnumbered 50 to 1

he proved that antifa are the real fascists., but /ourguy/ does need to learn some self defense for the day when we do start hitting back.

>Happenings in my town on the weekend

Can we please purge the liberals in California with Chlorine gas? I just want to get to work and pay taxes without liberal college douches ruining my day.

how have I seen this post before?

Second battle of Sacramento?
Give they hell boys!
Kek protect them, channeling my energy.
youtube.com/watch?v=AU6HqXFLmXw

Nice, guy's got some balls to come back out.

Might be best if it's just local people anyway.

I was at the berkeley rally. You just kinda know who's a Sup Forumsack, who's a friend, who's an enemy just by local knowledge. Will be a different crowd in sacramento. More farmers and huge guys from the mountains. But even rural californians aren't all that rural. They're conservative but not extremely religious unlike most of the US.

If he touched anyone he would have been beaten and hauled away by the police. It's a no-win scenario.

This are just slightly organize beat em ups, doesnt it?

hey i live near sacramento!

then go dude.

Antifa wont be in strength, a hundred of them were arrested just a month ago and slapped with felonies over attacking the TWP guys last year.

love that song

No actually. Mostly antifa is looking for violence because they deem all trump supporters "racist" and "invading their turf". There are a few trump supporters looking for a fight, but most (99%) of them just want to be left alone and would never approve of instigating violence.

Antifa is going to beat you up.
Try and livestream if you are not ko'd

Wouldn't it be juicy... if there was a terrorist attack? Preferably with antifa victims.

Well I guess there's an opportunity for heroism.. but please no.

serious thread theme my brothers
youtu.be/7N4eAjepu4s

In D.C. for inauguration day, Bikers for Trump got beat hardcore so...

I am both really excited and slightly disappointed that America is descending into a tribal society, with ritualized skirmishes. I'm excited because I'm pretty sure we'll win once we get involved. I know that my loyalty to Trump is unquestionable, which is a strange position for me.

This is about us vs. them. There are no rules, or hypocrisy. Go out there and crush them anons

>In D.C. for inauguration day, Bikers for Trump got beat hardcore so...

u wot m8, not a single biker was injured.

i mean i was there, i saw them get rekt

how so?

there were media everywhere and theres no pictures or videos of them getting beat

This guy is with bikers for trump CA.

I need someone to talk to please.

I was recently released from prison after a 3 year + stint inside and I'm feeling hopeless and unironically considering suicide.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

An invalid certificate doesn't mean you're being hacked. Learn about TLS, please.

Is that a rocket launcher?

Also he was easily the tallest guy there. 6'5 and 270 lbs or something. Stickman is like 6'2 250 lbs and wasn't even supposed to be walking that day, according to this
youtube.com/watch?v=m3K6_2BKbKc

reply to this post if you're serious and i'll set up a throwaway gmail

I'm here

He is truly the hero we need today.

evenleafsmatter at gma il

dont bother writing a 4 page email just send an intro and i will call on whatsapp, skype, etc. I have about 30 minutes tonight

any means necessary user. I hope it doesn't come to this.
>cheeky breeky :^)

don't do it you massive faggot

go on a run right now
you will feel better

watching tucker and chilling, feel free to say hey

i've been to jail

lol yeah ok antifa

Any sacramento anons going? I might if i dont get too drunk tonight

bay area and going.

It's worth going if you haven't been to one. I was at the berkeley one too.

/k/alifornians will be on site

1x Big Guy
1x Hothead

Nice, can you bring funz? If not bring coke cans to chuck

perfect timing. sacramento is on the way to the shooting range im going to tomorrow. i will be sure to drive by to see it.

I live in fremont, can anyone give a ride?

Good.

Oh man, it never gets old.

It's supposed to start with a march. Also location changed. See
or look at the facebook thing to make sure.

i was at Berkeley one too trying to get ride i live in fremont

i had pepe phone
youtube.com/watch?v=NKFAKbYeRfU&list=PL69mE3B82uHcFoebmfxzzkgUNu3aWCv8a

Antifa claims they're gonna be rollin 300 deep or more, I hope you guys got numbers on your side too lads good luck out there

Sauce please?

the Sacramento Spartans will be there, they took on 300 antifa with 30 of them, 100 of those antifa they took on were slapped with charges just recently so probably wont be too eager to get more and there'll be normie trump supporters/local Sup Forums guys, daily stormer guys and trs guys who're heading down there.

I expect antifa to get slaughtered in Sacramento, not too sure about Phily tho.

There's a rally in Denver tomorrow too, right after an anti-Trump one. Should I go lads?

yes definitely, carry if you legally can too.

go back to r*ddit, newcuck

my bad anons, thats their numbers for the Philly one I believe. I got mixed up in threads

still good luck out there! i hope antifa gets steam rolled everywhere they are.

I can legally, but I don't have a gun

oh and one of their facebook pages + on their website IGD

Go to bed lad it's 4:40am

As somebody about to descend into the asscrack of danger please spoonfeed the link.

I am not an advocate for violence nor terrorism but DAMN! With all these retards keep congregating in the thousands destroying public property and antagonizing the police, one would think that this would be the best opportunity some ISIS inspired Cuck has to run people over with a vehicle and slash as many as possible once he can no longer drive.

>tfw live in Sacramento

I rather not get stabbed by a crazy leftist

That's your footage? Great angle.

Yeah I don't think they dare come to sac tomorrow in numbers. They were badly beaten in Sacramento last year, and berkeley two weeks ago. If a few of them show up in peace, they'll be treated to hot dog picnics and conversation.

they wont be the ones doing the stabbing

hoping for more scenes like this

bump

this shit is getting old

hope either side shows up heavily armed this time

>hoping for more scenes like this
scenes like what? The cops proving they're 100% cucked, doing nothing when someone steals someone elses stuff, and only going after the people who were going after the thief?

Can we just rekt them already? I'm sick of playing with these faggots.
youtube.com/watch?v=uVRUhwPa1So

pic related
I found it at itsgoingdown itsgoingdown.org/philadelphia-325-disruptmaga/

hell yeah

>Battle of Sacramento
why are you all so pugnatious?
baka
the us is not for you.
>please leave.