US 'NATIONALISTS' BTFO

washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/view/friends-with-benefits-why-the-u.s.-israeli-alliance-is-good-for-america

>Israel supports US counterterrorism
>Israel supports US tech growth
>Israel supports US global policy
>US & Israel hold the same values

Y-you wouldn't want your baby sister to die would you Burger-kun...W-would you?

but they are jews

ooh for the love of God another JIDF failed thread. go fuck yourself .
also saged

>baby sister
Well since I'm an uncucked pizzagate truther I must do it for the little girls!
They shall be vindicated! Fuck off all you Muslim pedos!

>le evil Jews
They're also the only ones trying to rid their land of shitskins you leafcuck, take note and follow suit

No thank you I only fuck the finest of American whores, one of which you came from. Say hello to daddy son

No true Scotsman fallacy

Israel is nothing but trouble

Where do you think Jews come from?

>Israel supports US counterterrorism
Israel only supports Russia's counter-terrorism

>Israel supports US tech growth
Israel steals America's tech and competes unfairly against America

>US & Israel hold the same values
Fuck no they don't.

>Israel supports US global policy
The Washington Institute for Values in Public Policy (or 'The Washington Institute' for short) is a now-defunct think tank linked to Sun Myung Moon's Unification Church (UC).

Fucking Moonies.

O_O
>mfw JIDF can actually takeover shitpost threads for their benefit

>This thread is now on sale
Post slo0ts!

>Reddit spacing
Die

What the hell is that? Is that meant to work like that?

It's a metaphor for how redditors aren't big guys like us. They need to crash with no survivors.
>the gif
Meh I saved it because it reminds me of leddit

What this guy said
Besides this shit

>

I remember these, you're supposed to climb up and down in it

Jews want everyone else to have open borders.

They're hypocrites.

>playing right into the Jews hands
>thinking muslims are an issue
>yes goyim keep killing our enemies enemies
>yes goyim fight in endless stupid wars and let your populace die

Can I join?

>best slo0t

You know who else supports US counter terrorism, tech growth, and global policy?

The US, so fuck off

Exactly! It's anuduh don't Shoah us outta da US blah blah blah...yadda yadda

>"Say hello to daddy son"
I have plans for you new fagther

BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Yep super beneficial you get to do their wars, pay them absurd amounts of money, equip their military and even get the blame if things go bad.

>the US is its own entity
>the US isn't completely owned and payed for like a common whore by/for the Jews
Pick one user.
I'll be riding you waiting...don't stop.

Jews are shitskins.

According to the Jews' own account of things in Genesis and Exodus, the Egyptians did absolutely nothing against Joseph and the Jews. Quite the opposite, the Egyptians made Joseph "ruler over all Egypt," and gave his great multitude of fellow Jews the "best" land in Egypt, free cattle, free grain, and endless advantages. The Egyptians couldn't possibly have done more for Joseph and the Jews.
In return, when the Egyptians are hungry and starving because of a terrible drought, there is no "sweet charity" from these Jews. No. Joseph demands first all their money, ruins their economy, then grabs all their cattle, and finally all their land itself!!!
While he gives the Jews the "fat of the land," he moves the native people off the land into cities where they are beggars, and then "permits" them back on their own land as sharecroppers, at 20% profit.
Would you tolerate a guest, to whom you gave the best room in your home, who took all your money, all your furniture and finally your home itself, all because you came upon hard times and would you then let your "guest" move you back into your own basement as janitor while he lives like a king without working?
Once it is understood that the Jews have inherited a most peculiar trait - parasitism - a trait found in no other people, no matter how primitive, it will be easier to understand why they are what they are, and why they act as they do.

16 W 22nd Street, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10010

Get a new job while you're ahead shareblue

Yeah, that's what they are for. They probably don't exist anymore today because little Jayden and Dustin are sensitive to rubber and their autism acts up if they play too energetically.

They're fucking kikes you filthy race traitor. You'll swing from a fucking rope just like the dirty Jews.

Ok you win

i swear to fucking god if some bitch had the audacity to shed a tear while i was gracing her fucking cunt with my dick i would seriously consider making her literally eat my shit for 1 week

I'm 12 and what is this?

sure

Spin that wheel!

I'm gonna need some salsa leddit fag.

>this shit again
Why not.

>yeah! Take that you slimy kikes. Fuck of-
Hol up
Wait
HOL UP
So you be saying WE WUZ COMPLETELY DA TRUE JEWS?

Yaaaaaaas
>no 'L' pl0x

Israel is great. Jesus was born there!

>this guy
BRAAAAAAAAP
Rollan for glory

>implying theyre not from wincing
Its a compliment senpai

I can see her butthole.

Do go on user

You appear to not be aware that the most documented spies that were executed in the revolutionary war were jews.

We haye your traitorous kind you dirty dual citizen spies.

>Ha the burgers will turn on us. said the jew.
yeeeeeeea...about that.